Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids (13090 Views)

Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg / PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment / REVEALED: Kano Governor, Ganduje Owes Pensioners And Retirees N26 Billion!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Buterflyle0: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2018
datribune:
[s][/s]

Atiku is a looting mogul whose business acumen as chairman of Privatization council was in d area of selling off Govt assets to cronies in scams disguised as privatization. This wicked individual was enjoying his own pension but denied pensions to victims of his inhumane & rapacious greed. We say NO to Atikulooter & Obituary. Nigerians will never allow PDP goats anywhere near our National Yam ever again. If u nor like am JUMP & save Nigeria of ur pathetic existence

His company INTELS is simply NITEL in reverse. He sold Nitel fraudulently to himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Sleekjunior(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2018
unfortunate people are not seeing the ploy behind the mask..pay now and suffer for the next four years again..if there is no continuity then all dis are shenanigans,shambles and dohertys...meanwhile..get atikulated to become obiglated to d right path..bye bye buhari..bye bye osibanjo bye bye afonjas.
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Kybelion(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2018
datribune:
[s][/s]

Atiku is a looting mogul whose business acumen as chairman of Privatization council was in d area of selling off Govt assets to cronies in scams disguised as privatization. This wicked individual was enjoying his own pension but denied pensions to victims of his inhumane & rapacious greed. We say NO to Atikulooter & Obituary. Nigerians will never allow PDP goats anywhere near our National Yam ever again. If u nor like am JUMP & save Nigeria of ur pathetic existence
Capital Nonsense angry
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2018
BMC, you seem to be the most active in looking for any news in favour of Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by D1zion: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Election is around the corner, why didn't you pay them immediately you assumed office as the previous government dint pay like you said. Until now that election is just few hours to go that you want to buy them & their conscious by paying now. That won't change anything about how much you inflicted hardship on the masses in Nigeria. Useless & senseless govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by datribune: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2018
NigerianBae:
if Buhari had not come up with this, the win during 2019 election would have been too clear, i believe his team are still working on things to do to capture people's mind...

P.S. me dont care who wins, my own is, let the opposition give them enough heat so they will keep implementing project that will benefit the masses.

Who cares as long as it benefits citizens. Maybe if PDP wasn't so inhumane they should hav paid these Snr Citizens who were victims of PDP's rapacious greed where national assets were sold off to govt cronies in deals dat reek of infamy & d proceeds looted.
BTW, d process for d payrolling of these Pensioners started almost immediately PMB came to power but constraints of records & building of accurate data base etc delayed payment. Kudos to PMB who didn't create d problem but saved those families & restored their faith in our country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Oluwadare: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Blade21: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2018
My dad still hasn't received his own
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by datribune: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
D1zion:
Election is around the corner, why didn't you pay them immediately you assumed office as the previous government dint pay like you said. Until now that election is just few hours to go that you want to buy them & their conscious by paying now. That won't change anything about how much you inflicted hardship on the masses in Nigeria. Useless & senseless govt.
[/s]

d rants of a child of hate. We love him for clearing PDP's mess. If u had been current, u'd hav know that d process started way back but was delayed by constraints of accurate records & a data base.
Who even cares as long as problems of fellow citizens ar solved. Maybe if Atiku wasn't so callous, he could have at least ensured that these Snr Citizens who ar victims of his greed as Chairman of Privatization council were put on pension payroll.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Felixv: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyle0:

It didn't begin now. They had to totally clean out the 16+ years abandoned files dumped to rot in their office by PDP governments of the past and then compute it.

Right now all pensioners data has been computerized for easy disbursement and given them enablement to easily trace discrepancies.

Attached was the sorting process

This is how i earned some money more than 10yrs ago in a foreign country - scanning documents and uploading them to a database — a very tediously exercise — well done buhari - this man is truly thorough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by datribune: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Kybelion:
Capital Nonsense angry

Las Las una go weep. Maybe God wants to use d opportunity of these elections to punish Atiku, d mogul of corruption who has on his hands, d blood of retirees who died as a result of Atiku's greed. Watch how Atikulooter & his political goons will end up. Las las hin go regret

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by darkelf: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Good move by the PMB administration.

A pertinent question is "why now?"

But I guess it's better late than ever.

As someone said earlier, if PDP keeps up with the heat on APC and the PMB admin keeps on performing as a result, then all well and good for the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by datribune: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyle0:

His company INTELS is simply NITEL in reverse. He sold Nitel fraudulently to himself

Na thief nah. Make e visit hin wife for America nah

1 Like

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by slimtoney(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2018
God bless PMB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2018
pawesome:
It clearly shows something.... Paying your entitlements and the rest isn't an achievement,its your right... And the more you cannot differentiate between your right and an achievement, you become blind to anything

Money can be used to do anything... Second to God is money
True, but pdp that sold nitel should have paid them na, this man is clearing pdp mess and he isn't asking u for praise but is not a sin if those that benefit from d payment praised him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2018
30k hustling is real o, oga r u a learner? most comments on ptad page are paid n mind y ptad was started by gej n lastly why does ptad have to do verification since last year n only start paying now,oga op stop mumuing urself
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by deleo16(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by datribune: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyle0:

It didn't begin now. They had to totally clean out the 16+ years abandoned files dumped to rot in their office by PDP governments of the past and then compute it.

Right now all pensioners data has been computerized for easy disbursement and given them enablement to easily trace discrepancies.

See 1,000 gbosa for you. It started a long time ago. Infact they built d data base frm scratch. People ar unaware of what that woman, Sharon is doing at PTAD. People who compare her to d amiable late Akunyili of NAFDAC are correct

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by bounceback: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
Sleekjunior:
unfortunate people are not seeing the ploy behind the mask..pay now and suffer for the next four years again..if there is no continuity then all dis are shenanigans,shambles and dohertys...meanwhile..get atikulated to become obiglated to d right path..bye bye buhari..bye bye osibanjo bye bye afonjas.
[/s]

Another senseless Osu spewing trash. The shape of your head sef is making me laugh. Lmaooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2018
infogreat:
Let those he paid their pension vote for him.
Dont worry, They will also mobilise their relatives

Sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by rhemmiedream(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Kybelion:
I am fighting so hard to understand you boy.
It's more than your single digit IQ can decipher. Now run along man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by gentleguy1975: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2018
This is wonderful but wait o I know of Butterflyleo which one is butterflyleon again? are they d same
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by honor4me: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2018
infogreat:
Let those he paid their pension vote for him.
They will. We have minused your vote and those of your household and we still dey kampe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Buterflyle0: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2018
gentleguy1975:
This is wonderful but wait o I know of Butterflyleo which one is butterflyleon again? are they d same

My identity is butterfly and Leo in all its variants. However my moniker must begin with butterfly

2 Likes

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by gentleguy1975: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyle0:

My identity is butterfly and Leo in all its variants. However my moniker must begin with butterfly
OK Bros keep d positive information coming
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by oladimejiidowu6(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2018
pawesome:
It clearly shows something.... Paying your entitlements and the rest isn't an achievement,its your right... And the more you cannot differentiate between your right and an achievement, you become blind to anything

Money can be used to do anything... Second to God is money
If payment of over 11 years debts of old pensioners is not an achievement then what is an achievement? What the PDP criminals, looters and corrupt laden leaders failed to do for 16 years was done by the so called "LIFELESS AND FAILED" BUHARI. Though the money is their right, this right was denied for a decade, but it becomes an achievement for Buhari for paying the money his predecessors failed to pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by sanpipita(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2018
I smell BMC handiwork, propaganda everywhere, its pension they are paying which will be lost in this bad economy
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by olujastro: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Seeing these pictures really got me emotional. Paper records of our pensioners allowed to rot. That means no intention to pay at all!

To think that some people with brains in their heads will prefer to take us back to the same people who created this mess is really sickening.
I know PMB has been painstakingly slow and ailing, but quicker and healthier, heartless thieves who have inflicted pain on fellow Nigerians should never be an option.

You seem to be close to people in govt. The economic hardship will be fully exploited by these opposition thieves aiming to refuel their businesses from the national treasury.
The govt must be very thorough in using the campaigns to explain that the economic mess was caused by slump in oil prices and mismanagement of our previously earned wealth.

A lot of Nigerians for lack of a better term, are economic illiterates, and only understand that the hardship started when this govt came in. As a result, many people I know have switched camps to the chief Siemens and Halliburton bribe taker, Atiku, as reflected in the Facebook poll I did recently.

I have monitored all that have been done with less resources in less time compared to almost nothing that was done in 16yrs with more resources. My only interest now is.... The thieves must never find their way back to our treasury! You guys should make sure of that abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by bigpicture001: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2018
this govt..recently paid N-power ppl two months owed salaries, gave Osun ppl 10k each close to election, paying pension now,paying all d payables...nit cus 2day is 2015 or 16 or 17..but the last few months of twenty 2018..my brother..its called election engineering......the y know nigerians who easily sell their vote for money..will also fall for it..i pity ma nation..bunch of dead people
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by efismikoko(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyle0:

these pictures touched my heart I was going with sowore or feladurotoye but right now I think I should give this man another 4 years if this is all he achieved for 3 yrs so be it abeg Kai Kai Kai my eyes are red pdp is wicked since 1997

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by BluntBoy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
God bless Buhari.

There are millions of kids across the country, even in the Southeast, who are getting fed by Buhari.

If you think his administration has not impacted your lives, there are millions who would disagree.

Buhari is the best we have had. Haters will not care because they have hated the man right before he even started work. There is nothing he does that would satisfy them.

2 Likes

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by Sleekjunior(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
now i know u really are a unfortunate animal being..awon oloshi..onye ara..i go soon jam u nah..dey talk anyhow..till u sail away
bounceback:
[s][/s]

Another senseless Osu spewing trash. The shape of your head sef is making me laugh. Lmaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Five In Delta, Ravage Crops In Anambra / Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.