Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids (13091 Views)

Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg / PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment / REVEALED: Kano Governor, Ganduje Owes Pensioners And Retirees N26 Billion!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by blackboy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shut up and stop lying. Verification was done from October 15th to 18th and not that hogwash you posted here.

Payment followed almost immediately after verification.

I'm in Abuja. PITAD office near It's house Im no stranger to it.

Why would I lie? Verification is continuous.

My dad went to the bank today and told me nothing has been paid. I asked him to go check cause of what I read here.

At PITAD office last week they told me they are working on it be patient same thing last month.

Propaganda over pension.

He did his verification since July. No payment before then and till date.

Shut up? You dont know how to talk. Come meet me for PITAD HQ on Monday make I teach you respect
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by datribune: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
Kybelion:
Capital Nonsense angry
[/s]
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by DjQris(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
As you're busy enjoying the recession and abject suffering from buhari, you wey from archaic generation. i guess you're the type that enjoys suffering. well done but sorry we cant, the old and inexperience should leave and let the young and experienced take the wheel of leadership.
Buterflyle0:

The economy does not need anything from Atiku.

He caused the folding up of 23 if our national assets so he and his boss OBJ can sell them off in dubious ways just like he got NITEL for himself and changed the name to INTELS. He is a crook and a fraud
He rendered millions jobless in his time just so he could open up private businesses of his own at their detriment.

I guess you are one of the indomie generations
Re: Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids by biggy4joe(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Five In Delta, Ravage Crops In Anambra / Buhari Shuts Door On Oshiomole/tinubu / Nigeria @59: Akeredolu Frees 18 Inmates In Ondo, Commutes 7 Death Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.