Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

A Business Or Personal Website For #16,000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Business Or Personal Website For #16,000 (287 Views)

A Full Multipurpose Business Or Personal Website For Only #16,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business Or Personal Website For #16,000 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Emmanuel Ekainu Huge Website Giveaway Service Promo Pack For Those Who Dont Have that Big Amount of $$$ to Setup a Website

I’ll get you a Domain name [either .org, .com. .net, .com.ng or .info domain name of your choice] for 12months/ 1yr

2. I’ll Order/Get a Foreign Web hosting from a reliable foreign web hosting company X12 Months/ 1yr with SSL Certificate.

3. After Those 2 Above, I’ll Design and Setup any Kind and Type of Website like Membership, blog, Cars Auctioning/dealers/sellers Websites, Online classified Ad Market Place like Olx and jiji, Bulksms, Real estate management, Ecommerce/online store like jumia/konga, E learning/education management, Domain and Web hosting Registration, Forum, Microjob and Freelance like fiverr, Video and Audio Streaming Website depending on the type of your choice Including Configuration of the recommended Features on them[seo, security protection against hackers]etc.

4. Then After Designing and Setting Up the Website, I’ll also Submit The Website to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Msn, Yandex via Webmaster Tool For search Engine Optimization[SEO] Crawling and Indexing In order to Appear On Google search for getting Organic Traffics from the above mentioned search engines.

5. And As a Bonus, I will also give you a Computer Software for Building any kinda Websites Offline without data and internet Connection(this software is what I used to build up my website design skills).

Price: N16,000($50).

And if you’ll like to meet/see me in person, You can if you wish to Meet/see me in person/One on one if you are in lagos or any state Outside Lagos.

Delivery: 72hours after Purchase/Order.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise And Suggestions Needed / Food Winner? Fayose Bought Food For 150 Inmates Detained At EFCC (details) / Amaechi, Others Escape Death On Arik Air Plane (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.