Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Mystical Life - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystical Life (4828 Views)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lmao. Nice straw man here. Take two words out of the sentence just a to write some unfounded remark.

I didn’t encourage or discourage anyone. All I did was guffaw at ancient Rosicrucian order because I’ve read enough to find it funny.

**now take “read enough” out of context to make another silly remark.

Have you read any of the books in this thread, Unknown.

Can you kindly refer me to one single book out of all those you read about ancient Rosicrucian order that you found funny so I may read and guffaw at it too please?
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
budaatum:

Have you read any of the books in this thread, Unknown.

Can you kindly refer me to one single book out of all those you read about ancient Rosicrucian order that you found funny so I may read and guffaw at it too please?

We obviously don’t have the same sense of humor if you can’t find the absurdity in “ancient Rosicrucian order”.
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
KnownUnknown:

We obviously don’t have the same sense of humor if you can’t find the absurdity in “ancient Rosicrucian order”.

How can you tell if you don't share with me 'the absurdity in “ancient Rosicrucian order"' you found?
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
budaatum:

How can you tell if you don't share with me 'the absurdity in “ancient Rosicrucian order"' you found?

I can tell from our interactions and your posts. I will always find the mystical absurd and often time hilarious and it’s apparent that’s not your view. e.g. The picture at the beginning of the book in the op and the “great white brotherhood” are enough for eye rolling and laughter.

If you know the layout and nature of the desert, you can quickly discount the mirages. I have a cogent hold on the nature of the desert so the mirages can only be amusing as others gawk at them.

Europeans claiming “ancient” mystical knowledge are as trustworthy as the Babalawos that have refused to collect that young man’s N2.5 million.

The supernatural is inherently nonsense so I don’t have to read the Book of Mormon to discount everything a Mormon believes or laugh at their special underwear or their “white and delightsome” god that made melanin rich skin a “curse”. Reading about Joseph Smith and his golden plates is enough to cause a guffaw. Apply same to the Rosicrucians and whatever nonsense they claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I can tell from our interactions and your posts.

Known, you have not shown an understanding of any of my posts, so whatever you claim to be able to tell is false. Its why I engage with you too. So that you may know for yourself that which is currently unknown to you.
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
budaatum:

Known, you have not shown an understanding of any of my posts, so whatever you claim to be able to tell is false. Its why I engage with you too. So that you may know for yourself that which is currently unknown to you.

You know, that’s just your opinion man! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
KnownUnknown:

You know, that’s just your opinion man! smiley

Lol, known. Your's was just your opinion too, or wasn't it? Am I wrong in doing to you as you did to me?

Any way, let's get back to what we can objectively critique, shall we?

KnownUnknown:

I can tell from our interactions and your posts. I will always find the mystical absurd and often time hilarious and it’s apparent that’s not your view. e.g. The picture at the beginning of the book in the op and the “great white brotherhood” are enough for eye rolling and laughter.

If you know the layout and nature of the desert, you can quickly discount the mirages. I have a cogent hold on the nature of the desert so the mirages can only be amusing as others gawk at them.

Europeans claiming “ancient” mystical knowledge are as trustworthy as the Babalawos that have refused to collect that young man’s N2.5 million.

The supernatural is inherently nonsense so I don’t have to read the Book of Mormon to discount everything a Mormon believes or laugh at their special underwear or their “white and delightsome” god that made melanin rich skin a “curse”. Reading about Joseph Smith and his golden plates is enough to cause a guffaw. Apply same to the Rosicrucians and whatever nonsense they claim.

In Buddhism, it is said that the person at the bottom of the mountain can not see what the person at the top sees,

I think we must be done here, for I see no point in giving countenance or time to those who think reading "the picture at the beginning of the book" is enough for them to claim they know what is obviously unknown to them.

I do not expect you to comprehend the significance of the below and have not included it for your benefit, so just do not read it if you wouldn't please. As for my current reading, here, with no mirages on the cover to mystify you.

Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
budaatum:

Lol, known. Your's was just your opinion too, or wasn't it? Am I wrong in doing to you as you did to me?

Any way, let's get back to what we can objectively critique, shall we?

In Buddhism, it is said that the person at the bottom of the mountain can not see what the person at the top sees,

I think we must be done here, for I see no point in giving countenance or time to those who think reading "the picture at the beginning of the book" is enough for them to claim they know what is obviously unknown to them.

I do not expect you to comprehend the significance of the below and have not included it for your benefit, so just do not read it if you wouldn't please. As for my current reading, here, with no mirages on the cover to mystify you.

Buddhism. Another crock but whatever floats your boat. How can we be done when we never started?
There is nothing to be learned from the nonsense you parade when one is not susceptible to rubbish.
Glad to see your current reading is not complete bladerdash.

If you’ve found the ideas the mystical is built upon, why would you waste time reading the musings of some “ancient order” of nonsense?

Yes, the picture at the beginning of the book is more than enough. Maybe if he had painted the picture of The Master Krishna I’d be more interested. Lol
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Superman had used every one of the powers coming into his being, through the perfect attunement he had with the Krypton, to restore strength and consciousness to every part of his body and to all of his highly developed faculties.
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
In quietness and peace the Avengers journeyed to their homes in Titan to dwell among their brothers and sisters. That night Thanos appeared among the clerics in the retreat at Carmel and retired to the rooms that had been set aside for him as his sanctum. Thus the door of his public life was closed to humanity.
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
KnownUnknown:

If you’ve found the ideas the mystical is built upon, why would you waste time reading the musings of some “ancient order” of nonsense?

KnownUnknown, don't you think you should have considered your time before wasting it in this waste of your time thread?

Do you seriously think one who "found the ideas the mystical is built upon" wouldn't be much wiser than you are being and at least not guffaw at a book they never read and only saw the cover of?
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
budaatum:

KnownUnknown, don't you think you should have considered your time before wasting it in this waste of your time thread?

A couple of minutes to bat down nonsense are never wasted.

budaatum:

Do you seriously think one who "found the ideas the mystical is built upon" wouldn't be much wiser than you are being and at least not guffaw at a book they never read and only saw the cover of?

Like I said before, I don’t need to read the “mystical life” of guy that never existed to know its mostly rubbish.

My two previous posts prior to this one are excepts from the book with a couple of substituted words to highlight the nonsense you are parading.

Any book of mysticism that claims to know some “esoteric” truth is nonsense unless the author is actually telling the truth about mysticism i.e. actually offering explanations that can be verified. Maybe you should go read about the profane reality that the sacred nonsense is built upon then you’d stop thinking you understand things you obviously don’t.

Let’s try this.
What does Genesis 3:15 represent?
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Let’s try this.
What does Genesis 3:15 represent?

"Represent" is a weired word, known. Please let me first tell you what it is, see if we agree, before it is re-presented by either of us.

Genesis 3:15, is a section in a book written by some people that reads as follows:

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
budaatum:

"Represent" is a weired word, known. Please let me first tell you what it is, see if we agree, before it is re-presented by either of us.

Genesis 3:15, is a section in a book written by some people that reads as follows:

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

Of course it was written by people. Who else writes books? Lol. You love to beat around the bush.

Anyway, what does it represent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Maybe you should go read about the profane reality that the sacred nonsense is built upon then you’d stop thinking you understand things you obviously don’t.

Care to recommend any please?
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Of course it was written by people. Who else writes books? Lol. You love to beat around the bush.

Anyway, what does it represent?

It does not represent anything to me unknown, but it is an attempt of the writers to control women.

What does it represent to you please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does God Really Frown Against Ladies Wearing Trousers? I Need Your Opinion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wedding Reception In 2004(photo) / Happy Birthday To Bishop David Abioye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.