Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara (14999 Views)

Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) / Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by Azam101: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Afonja people I hail oooo

3 Likes

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by delzbaba(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
skull miners

5 Likes

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
madapcmod:
Afonja Muslims and skulls.

Chai, Ndi SKULLand again

Skull traders and suppliers.

Alu melu!

Imagine the scenario where they price skulls.

Olaniyi: Baba Ramotu, eloni skull ni.

Baba Ramotu: meji N2000

Olaniyi: Aaaaaaaaaaah! Woohoo! O cost ni, mofun si yin N900 pelu meji

Baba Ramotu: Raara ! Otiooo! Awon skull yin o scarce ni ooooo!
grin una go kee pesin

4 Likes

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by Edoziesmart(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
The brown roof region of afonja descendant is at it again.
While others are busy mining mineral resources, this cone head republic vowed with their last blood that they would rest till they harvest millions of skulls to please their fellow Muslim sycophant in the other end of the country.

Soon they will put the blame on the innocent man called saraki.
Crime is in their blood since the beginning of time.

4 Likes

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by madapcmod: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
grin una go kee pesin

grin

1 Like

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by newoffer: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
yoloba

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by mypersonalty: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
CyberWolf:
These are probably some of the best graduating students of the prestigious University of Skull Mining Technology, Ogbomosho .. If you know, you know ..

you are "mad" for using that town
Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by Zither(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ayoswit:
Expect more of these during this election period. Politicians would do anything to get into the seat of power.

Living up to the quote in your profile image. Your recent comments have unlocked my respect for you...the way you avoid tribal confrontations and how your comments have the unmistakable flavour of maturity....I am impressed. It is a scarce phenomenon in this ghetto of a forum. Just an observer on an unofficial mission to express my admiration. Keep it up and running.
Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
madapcmod:
Afonja Muslims and skulls.

Chai, Ndi SKULLand again

Skull traders and suppliers.

Alu melu!

Imagine the scenario where they price skulls.

Olaniyi: Baba Ramotu, eloni skull ni.

Baba Ramotu: meji N2000

Olaniyi: Aaaaaaaaaaah! Woohoo! O cost ni, mofun si yin N900 pelu meji

Baba Ramotu: Raara ! Otiooo! Awon skull yin o scarce ni ooooo!

How much is human skull sold in Osun State compared to Ogun State?

3 Likes

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by mrkings84(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
AT A TIME LIKE THIS ITS VERY CHALLENGING TO IDENTIFY WITH THE WEST.....

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by sapeleboi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
run for my dear life

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by Fixedgame011: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
See details below

Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by sogodihno: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Abeg when afonja go form their Oduduwa Republic embarassed
We are tired of sharing a country with this particular tribe embarassed
We are tired of these guys, even with helmet your head is still not safe

Cone headed lazy bastards from a pig lineage cool

u no get sense! And most likely u are living in west o. ode!
Re: Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara by Ayoswit(f): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Zither:

Living up to the quote in your profile image. Your recent comments have unlocked my respect for you...the way you avoid tribal confrontations and how your comments have the unmistakable flavour of maturity....I am impressed. It is a scarce phenomenon in this ghetto of a forum. Just an observer on an unofficial mission to express my admiration. Keep it up and running.
kiss Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money / Pastor Arraigned For Defrauding Church Members In Lagos / Soldiers Enforcing Curfew Kill 62-Year-Old Enugu Electrician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.