Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (67219 Views)

Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / 2019 Budget: You’re Minority, Resign Now, Akpabio Tells Saraki, Dogara / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Alexiz101(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
With dismay I watched what transpired today in the upper chambers!! Akpabio was just making a fool of himself today
He is a barking dog that has no teeth!!!
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Softness147: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dannyset:
Politicians are heartless and without manners. How can you be in that party for good 16 years and still tell us what we know? Na wa oo!

PDP brought Nigeria into this mess and God will not forgive them for wanting to fool us and come back through the back door.

And as for Saraki, there's no need telling him to resign anymore. The election is here already. He will be dealt with even in his polling unit. Every one of you would see the same strategy PDP used to remain in power for 16 years in play.

Demi god have spoken.
see ur mouth
idiot
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by TFLASHOGEE(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Abeg show us the roads FG built and commissioned in from 1999 - 2015 ..

Anambra

Imo

Enugu

Abia

Eboyin

Akwa Ibom

Rivers

Bayelsa

Delta

or elsewhere in Nigeria.

$400 billion and not a single road or bridge.

No refinery

Nothing but looting and stealing

oga show us the one your salary payer has built. last last your pikin go still swear for you for not ATICULATING when others are ATIOBIING
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by NoBetterNigeria: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Same confidence you guys have been having since 2015. You guys better sit up and get ready for the coming election and leave the Saraki for the remaining month.

Almaiga:
I'm confident that Saraki's days are numbered. The APC Senators are finalizing their strategies, Saraki will be history soon.

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Eserise1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
I watched the video, Saraki was fair on Akpabio, but based on political difference everthing turn around.
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by edego2up(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
[left][/left]9ja people learn 2bi civil. if other national see most of senseless abusive uncivilized accusations. how will they rate you IN other country. you wanna die because of senseless saraki&power drunk atiku.maybe you wanna sink this nation,don't you know atiku is a rejected nonsense;*#please ask obasajo.
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Anietie1: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
pol23:
Yeye dey smell.....
Akpabio wasn't civil at all.
If anybody watched the Video...
Saraki stated CLEARLY that the reason He told Akpabio to move to another seat is because He was sitting where there wasn't Microphone...how do you expect everybody to hear you?
Akpabio just flare up and acting like lagos Danfo driver.

AND Saraki later asked Akpabio to mention anybody's name,if there has ever been one person in the chamber that has been allowed to talk from a seat without Microphone.... Akpabio was mute and later apologise...
So what the ×××× is He saying again?

Learners everywhere �����
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Okwyjesus(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Almaiga:
I'm confident that Saraki's days are numbered. The APC Senators are finalizing their strategies, Saraki will be history soon.

Akuko Uwa. No today we begin hear am. Abeg go sleep

1 Like

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Isobug: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
deomelo:

Ignorant ipob, it doesn't matter what party the president's party is, the party with the largest members/majority party in the house is always in control in the US.

Stop forming knowledge with ignorance.

Oga because it is through vote.

It is almost practically impossible for a minority to lead in a house because the party with the highest majority will like to vote their member in.

But it's not a law

1 Like

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Oolawepo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Godswill Akpabio has called for the resignation of Senate President, Bukola Saraki, PoliticsNGR has learned.

This development is coming shortly after both politicians clashed over sitting positions in the hallowed chambers earlier today. 

Addressing a Press Conference after Plenary on Wednesday, Akpabio advised Saraki to honorably resign as president of the Senate. He added that the Senate President should borrow a leaf from him as a former minority leader, saying he resigned the position when he defected from PDP to APC to allow the PDP elect a new minority leader.

“It’s a tradition all over the world that when you defected to another party even as a Senate President like Saraki did, to resign from the office of the Senate President. APC is still the majority party and they need to form a new leadership. The Senate President should honourably resign just like I did."

He also criticized the PDP for doing nothing in the South-South for 16 years;

"Having moved from PDP to APC, I felt fulfilled. My advice and suggestions in the national interest would not be looked upon with suspicion by the government in power again. I moved to APC in national interest. I don’t believe in bringing government into being and will not support that government to succeed.

In the last 16 years, I did not see 1 kilometre of road done by PDP government in Akwa Ibom state, but today, APC government is constructing the road from Akwa Ibom to Calabar.

The road has been a death trap and I must thank this government for that. From the national and local perspectives, people look at me as a leader and I must tell you that in 2019, it would be difficult for any other party to penetrate the South-South."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-must-resign-akpabio-comes-saraki-senate-clash/

When did this man start talking like a fool. Someone that ruled his state for 8 yes under PDP and saying this trash.

1 Like

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by excel4us: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Odi Egwuooooo!
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Juliusdking(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dannyset:
Politicians are heartless and without manners. How can you be in that party for good 16 years and still tell us what we know? Na wa oo!

PDP brought Nigeria into this mess and God will not forgive them for wanting to fool us and come back through the back door.

And as for Saraki, there's no need telling him to resign anymore. The election is here already. He will be dealt with even in his polling unit. Every one of you would see the same strategy PDP used to remain in power for 16 years in play.
who are the POP?
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Henri8: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Akpabio should go and die.
Was he not part of the PDP the past 16 years?

1 Like

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by duscollins: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
I can only imagine what will happen to the middle belt/ north central states if Buhari wins 2019..... it's better not imagined.

All the killings witnessed so far is a preamble to what is to come. Till date no fulani hersdman have been arrested and prosecuted.

Ejecting Buhari from Aso Rock is now a patriotic call.
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by gees101(m): 12:12am On Oct 18, 2018
shut up b4 i slap u akpabio
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by papizoegr8: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2018
true talk my brother, there is this dage thats says the slow movement of a tiger should not taken for stupidity
Almaiga:

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by edupedia: 12:56am On Oct 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Him open him mouth say PDP no do anything for 16 years, now I know say na cow shiit they the man brain

...have u checked yours first?....
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by edupedia: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2018
duscollins:
I can only imagine what will happen to the middle belt/ north central states if Buhari wins 2019..... it's better not imagined.

All the killings witnessed so far is a preamble to what is to come. Till date no fulani hersdman have been arrested and prosecuted.

Ejecting Buhari from Aso Rock is now a patriotic call.

...fake noise...fake noise...as usual
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by edupedia: 1:02am On Oct 18, 2018
gees101:
shut up b4 i slap u akpabio

...slap am make we comot ya head... grin grin grin
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Lalaska(m): 2:06am On Oct 18, 2018
Akpabio that will return to PDP when Atiku becomes president next year. Leave story...
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Billygee2u: 4:39am On Oct 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Him open him mouth say PDP no do anything for 16 years, now I know say na cow shiit they the man brain
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Billygee2u: 4:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Donald95:

But Akpabio the Idiot was with PDP during those 16 years.

As time passes further, Akpabio increases in Foolishness. Its quite a pity how the mighty has fallen
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by IamAtikulate: 5:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Almaiga:

So they are still finalizing? Una go wait tire
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Almaiga: 5:23am On Oct 18, 2018
NoBetterNigeria:
Same confidence you guys have been having since 2015. You guys better sit up and get ready for the coming election and leave the Saraki for the remaining month.

There's no Contess in the coming election as Buhari is expected to defeat Atiku with ease.
Screenshot this post for future reference.

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Almaiga: 5:25am On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=72182764][/quote]

What is this one saying?

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Olaiya26: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2018
How I wish PDP can take over 2019 let me see where people like these idiot would run to after spitting out these shits he's saying.

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Almaiga: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Drekaz:

Can you bet ur life that Saraki will be history soon?
My friend go and sit down. Historian General!

Watch and learn, Saraki is going down.

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Almaiga: 5:30am On Oct 18, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
I have never seen any sensitive post from this small boy cum lunatic.

Na that your Father wey be Ritualist you insult so. You are free to insult him some more grin grin grin

Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by Bimpe29: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2018
APC is contagious. Akpabio has been emotional since he joined APC and the broom's virus is hitting him harder.
Re: 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2018
boxypane:

Is there brain in your head at all? Is this the american constitution or polity? That is why your village haven't developed.
wetin de our constitution cos u guys don't read but u can argue baselessly let cover sm ground of ur ignorance.... D Senate presidency is no exclusive reserve of any political party it can go to any senator if de all deem fit nd to remove d Senate president u need two third majority..... Go read u hear before u disappoint me thks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba / US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.