Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo (34518 Views)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by bikefab(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
We are not in quest for a man of integrity. Buhari says he has integrity but look how the old lad from daura has almost crippled the nation and placed everything on a comatose. Keyamo's diatribe on channels TV futher proved that bubu's government has nothing to offer. Atiku is a rotten, corrupt politician. Yes. But he has a vast understanding of what to do for the betterment of the economy, he and his running mate are a great pair. Stop the smear on Atiku it can do nothing to change our minds. Stay woke. Stay Atikulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari that is perceived to be man of integrity. Look at where his integrity has landed us as a nation. Congrats to buhari we became headquater for poverty courtesy of his over- whelming integrity
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by biomedics(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
When Mr integrity was flying in his private jet you didn't tell us he was corrupt.
When he dolled out millions of USD in support of Mr integrity's camping, he wasn't corrupt.
It's simple, Mr integrity has fought corruption to his best abilities, let Atiku come and fight hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by madridsta007(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
yipata:
WAILERS WONT LISTEN. THEY WANT THE BAG. THAT'S ALL THEY ARE CHASING.

Don’t blame them.
They want to do their own Gaundje

1 Like

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by samcus(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
if APC like,let them show CCTV of ATIKU robbing CBN,we will still vote for him.we can't come and die of Hunger with Fake INTEGRITY.
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by klax(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
May thunder fire integrity. May Amadioha fire integrity. May ogun god of iron fire integrity. May host of heaven send fire on integrity. May integrity die a terrible death.

Integrity that brought hunger, integrity that prefer cow to human, integrity that protect looters that jump fence to apc, integrity that promote someone on retirement, integrity that allowed Meina to escaped from.Nigeria, integrity that bring bloodshed I repeat may thunder kill integrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by bus1: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
All those who are ATIKULATING need to change their slogan to HALLUCINATING.
So when anyone says he is ATIKULATING, then it is understood to mean that he is HALLUCINATING.
It is the MAJORITY that wins elections and not the misguided vocal minority.
Check nairaland number of page views, up to 30,000 in some cases, but less than a 100 comments. The silent majority will choose buhari' ahead of atiku.
The hallucinators think that because they are getting 'likes' and 'shares' on nairaland, so they have the numbers to remove buhari.
It will soon dawn on them that all the time they were ATIKULATING, they were actually HALLUCINATING.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by GuysnMum: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/17/sorry-atiku-you-can%E2%80%99t-buy-integrity-what-rotten-rotten-churchill-okonkwo

Foolish post....Can ur buhari buy integrity? It is past 3days now since the Kano state gov was caught on camera collecting bribe, what has ur integrity gov done....abeg give me space....All Nigerian politicians are corrupt with no atom of integrity . So pls someone that can improve our economy and stop d blood shed is OK for us..Do u have integrity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Ategberoson(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
say no to stealing is not corruption party. if Nigerian are sane Atiku ought not to be on their lips

if Atiku aloosebakar get 25% votes in 2019 Buhari must seek the aid of UN to build psychatric in various communities in Nigeria

say no Atiku and his useless wives

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by jlinkd78(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lot13:
my brother, corruption breeds poverty. Sixteen years of PDP corruption brings us to where we are today and as such, every Patriots must not see Atiku as option to Buhari.
Pls don't quote me if u don't understand figurative speech. Who even told u Buhari was fighting corruption. His corruption fight that breeds poverty is a misnomer , one wud v expected u to understand my sarcasm but true to type u still believe Bubu is fighting kwaruption. Truth is d Atiku/Obi ticket is a better choice at this material time and d expected synergy from them both has a brighter outlook and cud change our world no 1 poverty destination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by yotomi80: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mr.man but buhhari,s integrity failed him in 2003,2007 and 2011 untill we rallied round to assist him to win
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by onyeogalu1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lot13:
my brother, corruption breeds poverty. Sixteen years of PDP corruption brings us to where we are today and as such, every Patriots must not see Atiku as option to Buhari.

How was Nigerian in 1983? Most of you have come to accept what we all know is a half truth. Was Nigeria a paradise before Obasanjo took over in 1999?
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pekele007:

That is the exact reason I will vote for him.

He must prove zombies wrong. grin

Your vote wont count because he will lose. I know he has recruited many of you and paid you peanuts to do image laundary for him, but all of you wont succees
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Awesomefred32(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Am ATIKULATED

haters just get out

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by brixton: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mr Churchill need some lessons on where integrity has landed us as a nation.
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Pekele007: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Your vote wont count because he will lose. I know he has recruited many of you and paid you peanuts to do image laundary for him, but all of you wont succees
Olodo it's called image laundering.

How much were you paid to repackage the lifeless one?
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by bigfish3k: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
but we are suffering under this kind of ur APC integrity

abegi, carry ur fake integrity go
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pekele007:

Olodo it's called image laundering.

How much were you paid to repackage the lifeless one?

Mumu
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by maasoap(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pekele007:

That is the exact reason I will vote for him.

He must prove zombies wrong. grin

He has nothing to prove, corruption elements everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Awoo88: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Elections don't reach. Useful idiots go full every where naaa
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
jlinkd78:
Pls don't quote me if u don't understand figurative speech. Who even told u Buhari was fighting corruption. His corruption fight that breeds poverty is a misnomer , one wud v expected u to understand my sarcasm but true to type u still believe Bubu is fighting kwaruption. Truth is d - Atiku/Obi ticket is a better choice at this material time and d expected synergy from them both has a brighter outlook and cud change our world no 1 poverty destination

No be these same PDP guys again? You see how all of them, looters are shouting "take us to court, take me to court, take him to court".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by bejeria101(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tell that to your lifeless last cowbender. #atikulated
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by zion88th(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Racoon:
Buhari's palpable panic about the outcome of the forthcoming 2019 general election keeps manifesting by the day. Even though the presidential Executive Order was promulgated a few months back, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar emergence as the PDP presidential flag bearer further jolted President Buhari to exploit extraneous option to truncate Atiku's victory at the polls.

The adage of my nativity is President Muhammadu Buhari/APC Kalmar: "behind the door's closest can't save the murderer". The All Progressives Congress (APC) and its presidency has murdered democracy; adopted rule of the thumb, aborted her own electoral premises, dramatizes unremitting failure, as much as introduced primitive nepotism and archaic bigotry.

Shockingly, how President Buhari and his minders railroaded themselves into that unforgivable tragic outing remains a study for political scientists — after the near revolutionary momentum that ushered to power in 2015. President Buhari and the APC are the regrettable examples of how not to lead or mislead multiethnic nation as Nigeria.

Buhari's palpable panic about the outcome of the forthcoming 2019 general election keeps manifesting by the day. Even though the presidential Executive Order was promulgated a few months back, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar emergence as the PDP presidential flag bearer further jotted President Buhari to exploit extraneous option to truncate Atiku's victory at the polls.

Nigerians across board have no problem with the Executive Order 06 but its implementation must not be used as political tools to punish opponents like the infamous and draconian Decree No. 4 of 1984 which was cruelly pursued and enforced by the incumbent President as a Military Head of State.

The President's Executive Order 06 — strictly speaking — should be a welcome development — if it's not meant to witch hunt and scapegoat political enemies on the other side of the political divide. If not, what qualified 50 persons with N50 million like Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku or Saraki to be banned from traveling out of the country will only resonate with the electorate if it includes doyens of corruption across the political spectrum.

For the APC/Buhari presidency to take itself seriously, it should disclosed to Nigerians the full list/names of the 50 banned from stepping out of Nigeria. The electorate hope to see the ban extended to the likes of Adams Oshiomhole, Rotimi Amaechi, former SGF Babachir Lawal, Buhari's Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, his former Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun, Lai Muhammed, former DSS boss Lawal Daura, GMD of the NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru and the Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu who skipped the mandatory NYSC service.

Nigerians are particularly expectant to have President Buhari include his wife's name on that list for the inexplicably way she got N2.6 billion that was stolen by her ADC.

Also, for President Buhari to show his determination to fixing Nigerian's unresolved financial misdemeanor, he should truthfully tell Nigerians what happened to the report on the US$43 million discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos. Nigerians are still waiting to know what happened to the allegation of award of US$25 billion contracts without following due process made against Dr. Maikanti Kacalla Baru, the Group Managing Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) by Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Minister of State, Petroleum Resources?

The electorate are gazing constantly in the direction of Aso Rock with the expectation that the presidency might tell Nigerians what happened to the Department of State Services (DSS) indictment for corruption of Ibrahim Magu, the Acting Chairman, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Mr. Abubakar Malami, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Investigative Panel set up by the President Muhammadu Buhari?

Alhaji Lai Muhammed, the Minister of Information and Culture is yet to tell Nigerians the owner of LEGICO Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, inside which the EFCC claimed that it found US$448.8 million cash. Neither is he forthcoming with the names of the persons who brought the five sacks in which the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) claimed that it found N49 million cash at the Kaduna Airport.

The electorate are certainly waiting to know what has happened to the Probe Panel on the alleged N500 million bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abba Kyari by MTN. Again, what has happened to the report submitted on the fraudulent reinstatement of Abdulrasheed Maina, "The Pensions Thief"? When will President Muhammadu Buhari sign another "Executive Order" to deal with these issues?

Those who still believe that President Muhammadu Buhari and the deceptive APC might redeem itself and salvaged Nigeria after 2019 — four years already wasted — must be residing outside this planet. We will be hoping against hope to assumed that a Buhari's damaged Presidency — ethnically and corruptly dead, has any hope of redemption.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/16/buhariapc-your-problems-are-nepotism-and-aborted-change-not-order-06-erasmus-ikhide[/b]

and my own headache in all of these, is just the way people are mentioning billions in Dollars, anyhow

25billionUSD is more than some country's annual budget and here we are having just few people sharing an amount enough to lift a resonable number of the population out of poverty

can you imagine, the proposed next tallest building in the world to be constructed in Jeddah is billed for 2.5 billion USD, and i bet you many of our people will still pay enormous amount to go see it when its done to prove to the remaining of us how rich they are, while we can easily have that for us, if not because of this corruption,

please i need to ask sincerely, even if its a curse or a spell, is it not suppose to have expired by now ?! angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
The more they try to rubbish his name, the more we love him. Atiku and Obi 2019, no juju fit stop the victory.

Atiku will not win the next election

1 Like

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by berrystunn(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
jlinkd78:
Buhari has fought corruption please let's allow Atiku to fight poverty.

Agreed
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by berrystunn(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Atiku will win the next election
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Balyz: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lot13:
Please don't preach to ignorant Nigerian youth, if they think they have the numbers to mortgage our destinies, let's meet at the polls

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
FisifunKododada:
I have never even considered the possibility of voting for Atiku. For me its like some fvcking sick joke. This guy looted billons from customs. I knew this way back in the 90s from the Jang family in Jos. Atikulooting is not something I am remotely interested in.

Most of the people you are seeing here shouting Articulate, are either paid agents or hateful blind folks, let it bother you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
OnyeEurope:
SORRY for the person that post this trash it's too late, I am already Atikulated

Yes yoi will vote from Europe, I ga no na europe we vote?
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by sanpipita(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
What is actually wrong with Nigerians, what does integrity really mean to us? why do we want to go backwards at all costs, how can anyone still be supporting this failed govt that wants to ruin all of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.