Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church (38780 Views)

Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / Father Mbaka Donates N12.5m To Catholic Church At 2019 Cathedraticum(photos) / David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by HigherEd: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Salvation Ministries Builds, Hands over Home for the Elderly to Roman Catholic Church as David Ibiyeomie clocks 56.

The David Ibiyeomie led Salvation Ministries has officially handed over the home for the elderly it singlehandedly built to the Catholic Church today.

The edifice is built to service our senior citizens to the glory of God.

In commemoration of the upcoming 56th Birthday of our father, David Ibiyeomie, which is set to take place on Sunday 21st October 2018, Pastor David Ibiyeomie took out time to inaugurate and hand over the world class edifice which was built by Salvation Ministries, Home of Success for the aged/ elderly persons in Rivers State, to give them comfort and Joy.

Present at the occasion was Most. Rev. Camillus Etukudoh - Bishop of Port Harcourt Diocese, Dr. J.C. Osanakpo (SAN), Fr. Steve Dedua, and other Pastors who accompanied Pastor David Ibiyeomie.

The Bishop commended Pastor David Ibiyeomie for his love and large heart for humanity and above all, for being the first to demonstrate this level of love to the catholic Church and prayed God to grant him long life and fruitful years ahead as he celebrates his 56th Birthday.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1491646780979188&id=444807728996437

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by HigherEd: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
J

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by HigherEd: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ibeoymie forever has my respect. Not just because he built a home for the elderly but the fact that he made a statement of church unity... Even as a Pentescostal i know the Catholic Church is best suited for missions such as this. God bless you tremendously Sir.

410 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by CodeTemplar: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
I don't believe in openly showing up to commission charitable acts like this. Though this may be better option than not doing any.

3 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by HigherEd: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I don't believe in openly showing up to commission charitable acts like this. Though this may be better option than not doing any.
Well truth is you wouldn't see this news on punch on vanguard - This news was deliberately dug out by churchgist, if not you wouldn't hear of it. Also, it is personal charitable acts that should be concealed. However, when you are using the commonwealth of the church then the members have the responsibility to know what it is being used for.

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Anglican church will be in tears Now.

But it is not nice.

Sabbath, Olumba - Olumba, Salvation Army, Methodist Church... they also supplied you wealthy members too.

Dash them something Man of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by slivertongue: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice gesture. d body of Christ is one.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Daviddson(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
What could have necessitated handling it over to Catholic church when they could manage it themselves?

samuelonyewueny:
Honestly just mind your business....Use your mind more productively
Park well Mr man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by opalu: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Richdad50(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by cooldipo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Love nothing but love!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by axcer: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
cool
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by sirusX(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
HigherEd:
Ibeoymie forever has my respect. Not just because he built a home for the elderly but the fact that he made a statement of church unity... God bless you tremendously Sir.
Lalasticlala CodeTemplar

58 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Lostnation: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is excellent

7 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Richdad50(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Roses are Red, Voilet are Blue but i have seen only a few as FOOLISH as You
TarOrfeek:

Anglican church will be in tears Now.

But it is not nice.

Sabbath, Olumba - Olumba, Salvation Army, Methodist Church... they also supplied you wealthy members too.

Dash them something Man of God.

33 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by cooldipo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good deed!

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by cooldipo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo will not comment on this one grin

5 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by bedspread: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
WOW!! WONDERFUL EDIFICE

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by dykedarlyn(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Other churches should emulate same

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Lomprico2: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
And one of his members said she wont date me because am a catholic! I wonder hoe she will feel seeing this? grin

24 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by kennosklint(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
that stupid man that called himself fool wont see this one

5 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by itiswellandwell: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is nice.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by berrystunn(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hi
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by EloquentMedia: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is what Christianity is:breaking denominational boundaries.
Im waiting for Buhari to build a house or mosque for shiite and release Al zakzakky

18 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by JailBreaker(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wonderful

Study For Free In Uk - Newcastle University Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/newcastle-university-vcgs-scholarships.html
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Duplik8t77(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Great

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by AngelicBeing: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
HigherEd:

Well truth is you wouldn't see this news on punch on vanguard - This news was deliberately dug out by churchgist, if not you wouldn't hear of it. Also, it is personal charitable acts that should be concealed. However, when you are using the commonwealth of the church then the members have the responsibility to know what it is being used for.
cool

9 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Maestro07(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Blessed is the hand that giveth... May God reward them extremely

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by soliddust2020: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice gesture from Ibieyome, as christains we all worship one God.

6 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Felixv: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hail Mary. Massive gesture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Switsex(f): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please good people of nairaland! A sister is in dying need of help. I have been locked out of my apartment over failure to pay the house rent.
I've exhausted all possible means to raise up the cash but to no avail, I'm like a breadwinner in my family. Please help me no amount is too much. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash / Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.