Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng (78243 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BonkoINC: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
ajepako:

If you live in Pedro, palm groove, Onipan, fadeyi, shomolu, akoka, Bariga or environs, please be careful..
thanks i dont, however i have some old time pals that stay around those environments
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by franzis(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
shomolu , onipanu, fadeyi , bariga ,jibowu be mindful of how you move around those areas

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by FRESHG(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
HOPE SAY THE THING NOR AFFECT OMEREBELE MY G FOR MIRABEL HOSTEL
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by verygudbadguy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lock down everywhere at Fola Agoro. Even though e no reach our side, we gats lock up.

I got a pix of the Solo guy. (Graphic image)

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
That is Solo the guy that kill small Jepron May his soul Rest In Peace he killed him and the people took revenge by stoning him to death

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by MJBOLT: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
guy,what happened between the both of them

Gracefullymade:
That is Solo the guy that kill small Jepron May his soul Rest In Peace he killed him and the people took revenge by stoning him to death
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by lordpherow98(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gracefullymade:

Haba
Why stone their Savior to death?
Wasn't Small jepron an antagonist?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
pascalbenz:
Killed People Ruthlessly ? Is He Above The Law Ni ? undecided
he is above the law in Lagos to some extent,so many times he had murdered people and escape justice,if he is paraded today bfr a week he would be free,he shots people on neck at close range,breaks people scrotum etc,as in the guy is feared and ruthless

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BonkoINC: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
lordpherow98:

Haba
Why stone their Savior to death?
Wasn't Small jepron an antagonist?

i tire o. we dey wait for confirmed gist shA
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by akigbemaru: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gracefullymade:
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Panelbeater(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Police are now raiding every young men at sight
Mi japa few minutes ago around that Ladylak side .
Sporadic gunshots still ongoing around that axis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by akigbemaru: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
adedehinbo:
he is above the law in Lagos to some extent,so many times he had murdered people and escape justice,if he is paraded today bfr a week he would be free,he shots people on neck at close range,breaks people scrotum etc,as in the guy is feared and ruthless
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Politics money as usual
MJBOLT:
guy,what happened between the both of them

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by bobbybrown007: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmmm, japron what a world, there is always a saying that says he who kills by the sword will also die buy the sword. Remember there was once a guy called shaggy(late) he was once a number one in that axis he was killed by japron(who just died) so this is how far I no

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Choice not choose.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
I hope he is not the Solo that I know, Solo the son of a policeman the guy has been a thug while in Igbobi college Yaba. We need full gist abeg.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
RIP mate. Nigerian youths will do you an honour by ousting buhari outta the villa cause he's the cause of your death and many more others. Smooth sailing

You just talk trash out of your cancer-like-hatred for buhari, in as much as I also want him out that doesn't mean you resort to be trashy about it, the dead man in question is a long time cultist and a readily-available dangerous tool in hands of politicians. What kind of senselessness can make someone blame another person for death of terrorist-cultist, besides he was killed by fellow cultists. I'm sure if shekau is killed you will blame the government of the day for his death

12 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Akabuking: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
RIP mate. Nigerian youths will do you an honour by ousting buhari outta the villa cause he's the cause of your death and many more others. Smooth sailing
chai, go school you no gree. wetin carry daura president enter this Mata?

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Honnonny(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

You just talk trash out of your cancer-like-hatred for buhari, in as much as I also want him out that doesn't mean you resort to be trashy about it, the dead man in question is a long time cultist and a readily-available dangerous tool in hands of politicians. What kind of senselessness can make someone blame another person for death of terrorist-cultist, besides he was killed by fellow cultists. I'm sure if shekau is killed you will blame the government of the day for his death

U funny o... U no see wetin he use end the comment? U no ser say na "them-them"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Omololu001: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
bobbybrown007:
Hmmm, japron what a world, there is always a saying that says he who kills by the sword will also die buy the sword. Remember there was once a guy called shaggy(late) he was once a number one in that axis he was killed by japron(who just died) so this is how far I no
shaggy was not a cultist.

When shaggy was killed,Anarchy was the number one,anarchy is also dead.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gracefullymade:

Why and how did he kill the Japron? Full details.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by thecommunist(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
why cant lagos be rid of all these nonsense ppl.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Omotaday(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:
You have to stay in lagos to know the implications of this news you just read.

Death of a street warlord in lagos usually brings about realignment of power (control of bus stops, collection of illegal levies and the likes).
The next few days will be interesting.
street warlord grin grin
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by bobbybrown007: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omololu001:
shaggy was not a cultist.

When shaggy was killed,Anarchy was the number one,anarchy is also dead.
lemme tell you what you don't no japron was a small boy who was trained by shaggy,anarchy and so, so japron grew rapidly in the ranks, then japron started killing those that trained him that's how far I no.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gracefullymade:
ihmmm he would forever be remembered for killing a lion with his bare hands
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by katunboy: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Lock down everywhere at Fola Agoro. Even though e no reach our side, we gats lock up.

I got a pix of the Solo guy. (Graphic image)
U stay in fola agoro? I stay around der

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
BonkoINC:

i am just wondering how a mod will push an unconfirmed news to front page, considering the website that reported it lacks enough details and its even hosting on a free domain, and no mention of his name or this news anywhere on the internet, like social media, it would or should be trending by now. i also believe we have bariga people here to also confirm the news. but i havnt seen any one.

till then, i am calling this bluff.
the news is real I can tell you things are getting hot here in shomolu at the moment,shop and businesses closed bfr 8pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
whatsapp update from a friend

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ayoobamii: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nemesis caught up on him
Painful part is they would make life miserable for us over here now���
More info pls ���

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
bobbybrown007:
not only shaggy,wiper also and many more

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Omololu001: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
bobbybrown007:
lemme tell you what you don't no japron was a small boy who was trained by shaggy,anarchy and so, so japron grew rapidly in the ranks, then japron started killing those that trained him that's how far I no.
Lol, I lived at jossy Castro in bariga before I left,in fact i lived in bariga from 1995 till 2009I knew all this people you're talking about, we do talk and play...shaggy was not a cultist, very people knows this secret am telling you.

I know ilaje,odunsi,abule,ebute,sawmill,oworo,ifako,gbagada,laude,akoka etc like I sabi food grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Gecoz: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
He is alive... I just saw him now now near buhari inside aso rock.. Argue with your pvc angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.