Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng (78169 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Omololu001: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
adedehinbo:
not only shaggy,wiper also and many more
hmm wiper...that name dey bring back old memories.

I will never forget the day sola kano was killed.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Benwems(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
The guy was arrested in 2014 and in 2016 for murder cases. Who let him out? And why does he look like Seyi Law?
His godfathers. Politicians are the cause of insecurity in our country

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Newlevel(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Just confirmed now that he was shot but he didnot die. According to the information, the bullet has been removed from his body.
It was also confirmed that the guy that died was the Solo guy and he was supposedly killed by Ibrahum 'small jaypron' supporters. Any one claiming Ibro or 'small jaypron' is dead should show the picture of his dead body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by iddonla: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omololu001:
hmm wiper...that name dey bring back old memories.

I will never forget the day sola kano was killed.

hmnnmm
...sola kano of abeokuta street where lil kesh grew up..

he was killed alongside luku and bidemi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
I knew it was this Solo, this guy was a crook/thug back then in secondary school (Igbobi college yaba) the guy no get joy at all. The school authority arrested him after he passed out from secondary school. He was a son of a policeman, he was a cultist. May their souls rest in pieces.
vickatcch:
whatsapp update from a friend

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BonkoINC: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Newlevel:
Just confirmed now that he was shot but he didnot die. According to the information, the bullet has been removed from his body.
It was also confirmed that the guy that died was the Solo guy and he was supposedly killed by Ibrahum 'small jaypron' supporters. Any one claiming Ibro or 'small jaypron' is dead should show the picture of his dead body

Leave them. Even op is just looking for traffic
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Omololu001: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
iddonla:

hmnnmm
...sola kano of abeokuta street where lil kesh grew up..

he was killed alongside luku and bidemi

you really sabi o,I dey come Abeokuta street those days dey help one bros called Tope(papintop),e dey do O'level and jamb exam runz those days,before I later dey work for Mr Vin wey get success point.

Men I really miss those days in bariga, though bariga almost ruined my life,but I thank God o,cause some of my friends back then don die,some dey prisons while some still dey struggle for life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Omololu001: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
I knew it was this Solo, this guy was a crook/thug back then in secondary school (Igbobi college yaba) the guy no get joy at all. The school authority arrested him after he passed out from secondary school. He was a son of a policeman, he was a cultist. May their soul rest in pieces.
hmm igbobi boys,I do just JSS1-2 for there before I move go CMS boys grammar school.

Una just dey make me remember a lot of things tonight o grin

I really miss bariga,but cultist don ruin the place.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by iddonla: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Omololu001 post=72184043]you really sabi o,I dey come Abeokuta street those days dey help one bros called Tope(papintop),e dey do O'level and jamb exam runz those days,before I later dey work for Mr Vin wey get success point.

Men I really miss those days in bariga, though bariga almost ruined my life,but I thank God o,cause some of my friends back then don die,some dey prisons while some still dey struggle for life. Very few of us make am,expecially wey no dull,I Japa comot bariga to ikorodu, ikorodu to

infact i

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omololu001:
hmm igbobi boys,I do just JSS1-2 for there before I move go CMS boys grammar school.

Una just dey make me remember a lot of things tonight o grin

I really miss bariga,but cultist don ruin the place.
grin Igbobi College, what a school? I missed Shomolu/Bariga too, the rise of cultism on the street made me leave that area. Though I still have friends there that I do visit once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ncoolsome(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
bobbybrown007:
Hmmm, japron what a world, there is always a saying that says he who kills by the sword will also die buy the sword. Remember there was once a guy called shaggy(late) he was once a number one in that axis he was killed by japron(who just died) so this is how far I no

Shaggy was drgged then stabbed around abule oja...my unilag days

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by iddonla: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
ncoolsome:

Shaggy was drgged then stabbed around abule oja...my unilag days
around barikisu iyede street ...
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Newlevel(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
"Omololu001 :
you really sabi o,I dey come Abeokuta street those days dey help one bros called Tope(papintop),e dey do O'level and jamb exam runz those days,before I later dey work for Mr Vin wey get success point.
Men I really miss those days in bariga, though bariga almost ruined my life,but I thank God o,cause some of my friends back then don die,some dey prisons while some still dey struggle for life. Very few of us make am,expecially wey no dull,I Japa comot bariga to ikorodu, ikorodu to Malaysia."

Abeokuta Street, that's the street that produced Ibro/Small Jaypron. It was from here Ibro joined the Down Town Guys under the control of Asuwon 'alaya bi oke'. After the death of "Shop" one of Ibro closest ally, the down town guys were scattered, such that Asuwon fled bariga, Austin took off and others fled too. But Ibro stayed back and he became a warlord.
After conquering his bariga territory he moved to Ladylak and built a base there. At a time Asuwon came back Ibro refused to shift ground for his former oga so the two of them fought and finally seperated. Austin and some old members of downtown followed Ibro while Asuwon managed to go with new recruits of downtown. Ever since the break up of Asuwon and Ibro, the killing has increased.
So, I will advise the govt particularly Shomolu and Brariga LCDA to call Asuwon and Ibro to order so as to abate the killings and reduce gang starism in Bariga.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
bobbybrown007:
lemme tell you what you don't no japron was a small boy who was trained by shaggy,anarchy and so, so japron grew rapidly in the ranks, then japron started killing those that trained him that's how far I no.
left Bariga long time ago. Where does shola iku fit in all these.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omololu001:
Lol, I lived at jossy Castro in bariga before I left,in fact i lived in bariga from 1995 till 2009I knew all this people you're talking about, we do talk and play...shaggy was not a cultist, very people knows this secret am telling you.

I know ilaje,odunsi,abule,ebute,sawmill,oworo,ifako,gbagada,laude,akoka etc like I sabi food grin
egbon David? Olubodunde Dideolu.?
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by truffle: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omololu001:
Lol, I lived at jossy Castro in bariga before I left,in fact i lived in bariga from 1995 till 2009I knew all this people you're talking about, we do talk and play...shaggy was not a cultist, very people knows this secret am telling you.

I know ilaje,odunsi,abule,ebute,sawmill,oworo,ifako,gbagada,laude,akoka etc like I sabi food grin
I live in Josey Castro presently where are u now though
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Jogzy56: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2018
I'm I watching American gangster movie here?

6 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Newlevel(m): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2018
"bobbybrown007 :
lemme tell you what you don't no japron was a small boy who was trained by shaggy,anarchy and so, so japron grew rapidly in the ranks, then japron started killing those that trained him that's how far I no.
left Bariga long time ago. Where does shola iku fit in all these."

Sola Iku is a Pastor now. God helped him he stopped gangstarism and renounced cultism several years back. He tried though, to settle the crises between the down town boys and Shaggy then but, none of the side was ready for peace. So he left them alone.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Hearme(m): 12:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by isArray: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2018
No wonder everywhere silent
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlackPantherCri: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2018
The person that killed him deserves a medal.

But wait ..

Is it not small japron that escaped police custody severally? His name is Ibrahim Balogun na

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by xandy84: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2018
I grow up in the same Jossy Castro. Shaggy is as crazy as Ibro. They all killed and deserve to die by the sword.

Omololu001:

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlackPantherCri: 12:48am On Oct 18, 2018
bobbybrown007:
Hmmm, japron what a world, there is always a saying that says he who kills by the sword will also die buy the sword. Remember there was once a guy called shaggy(late) he was once a number one in that axis he was killed by japron(who just died) so this is how far I no

I remember when they killed shaggy. It was small japron that led the group.

I think he went to court that day to testify as a witness in a case.

They trailed him from Yaba court, dragged him down from a sand tipper truck and hacked him down around abule oja. It was a very horrible period. We could barely sleep for weeks. Shaggy boys went on rampage.

Thanks God small japron has died. We can have small peace

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BenzEne1(m): 12:58am On Oct 18, 2018
OboOlora:
Good riddance!
Live by the sword, leave by the sword!
WTF is asalailu as someone’s name BTW, doesn’t that mean death in Arabic/Muslim language?

Muslim language

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by lablonclacla: 1:00am On Oct 18, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

I remember when they killed shaggy. It was small japron that led the group.

I think he went to court that day to testify as a witness in a case.

They trailed him from Yaba court, dragged him down from a sand tipper truck and hacked him down around abule oja. It was a very horrible period. We could barely sleep for weeks. Shaggy boys went on rampage.

Thanks God small japron has died. We can have small peace

Areas like Akoka wey get mixture of Men dem go hear am..........chai
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlackPantherCri: 1:02am On Oct 18, 2018
lablonclacla:

Areas like Akoka wey get mixture of Men dem go hear am..........chai

Ilaje sef go hear am
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:03am On Oct 18, 2018
bobbybrown007:

Yeah sure that was some years back. The street ain’t funny. if you lucky to know FEMI Wiper u be triple O.G wink
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by dannybrasky(m): 1:28am On Oct 18, 2018
Nice one,I was about to ask as well! Shola iku one ruthless guy like that, sala eleba and the rest in bariga. I also left long long ago,thank God I did. Bariga is not a good place to bring up kids I swear,my younger brother was already turning into something else back then.
9jaAmerican:
left Bariga long time ago. Where does shola iku fit in all these.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:31am On Oct 18, 2018
Gidah:
If you live around bariga and u don't know him them u are on a long thing it's even impossible cos of the atrocities he has caused

Gidah Akoka?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Jogzy56:
I'm I watching American gangster movie here?

Not at all grin
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by kaffyadeakeem(f): 2:32am On Oct 18, 2018
there mates are making money here in Abj

Tug life.Ask Tupack & Biggie.Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.