Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng (78250 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Tripleoluwa(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

If he didn't kill anyone then what made him notorious/ popular? I heard he was one of d strongest men around that area back then. I think koffi mentioned him in one of his music (show me your kokose) He was portrayed as a street warlord which I believe one does not become without shedding blood. Am just asking for knowledge sake tho

The deadly fight with Orita Fogo boys at Bale bus stop towards Oworonshoki side was one of the things that brought him to deadly fame. The fight was a kamikaze kind of war. He led Ebutte Boys battalion in the foray and many boys in the opposing side fell. I heard that he eliminated or attempted to eliminate the Eiye number one guy at UI that year.

I know him so well, in fact, he attended same university with my brother and used to come to our house to collect money for my brother.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Mackreezy: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Gidah:
wetin happen no be there some of we wey dey here comot though the chances of been bad is high but there are so many people that made it outta that slum proudly bariga boy

Good point made. I am a proud Bariga breed. I rolled and flexed with most of these guys mentioned here, but was never influenced. I remember constantly telling them to stop fights and channel that same energy towards the pursuit for cash and the good life. Bariga made me a NEVER SAY NEVER GUY and Yes, I've made it to an extent today.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Mackreezy: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

The deadly fight with Orita Fogo boys at Bale bus stop towards Oworonshoki side was one of the things that brought him to deadly fame. The fight was a kamikaze kind of war. He led Ebutte Boys battalion in the foray and many boys in the opposing side fell. I heard that he eliminated or attempted to eliminate the Eiye number one guy at UI that year.

I know him so well, in fact, he attended same university with my brother and used to come to our house to collect money for my brother.

Sola Iku was never a killer. 9ice mentioned his name on that song due to what he was known for. Sola Iku would fight for any intimidated soul, be it a stranger. The only crazy thing about him then was, he'll run the so called OBTAIN things on any working guy collecting LOL I miss Bariga against all odds
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Bannylove13: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2018
When you tell them that vanity on vanity I vanity..Dem no go hear..

Dia small small juju dey decieve them..see as Dem dey waste do lives like rats..and some are even proud of the nonsense..

Jesus is the only way out.

Cultisim I a one way ticket to hell..

With all his useless power and strong man act..see as Dem dirty ..in life and he'll awaits them even in afterlife.

So what's the gain

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by beeceeboy19(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2018
You are crazy walahi
MAJORBANKZ:
RIP mate. Nigerian youths will do you an honour by ousting buhari outta the villa cause he's the cause of your death and many more others. Smooth sailing
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by syntekelite(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2018
chucsmoore:
Femi jaypron and small Jaypron nah d same person? Been hearing of jaypron on d island as fadeyi alagbara.
nope two different people.. jaypron ruled fadeyi, small jaypron got his nickname from a lil clash he had with jaypron......
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Mackreezy:

Sola Iku was never a killer. 9ice mentioned his name on that song due to what he was known for. Sola Iku would fight for any intimidated soul, be it a stranger. The only crazy thing about him then was, he'll run the so called OBTAIN things on any working guy collecting LOL I miss Bariga against all odds
explain OBTAIN pls
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by MarijuanaLORD: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Gidah:
If you live around bariga and u don't know him them u are on a long thing it's even impossible cos of the atrocities he has caused
Who the Bleep is he
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by badonkadonk: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2018
I still haven't seen the dead body of the small jaypron, solo's body is all over the place but yet small jaypron own hasn't been shown...
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by initialize(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Mackreezy:
So sad these boys are ending up this way. I still got crazy love for Bariga. But let me clear some ish here tho. Sola Kano was my cousin and was never a gang member, he just happened to be popular back then and was murdered by some blood thirsty OPC guys led by Alfa. Can't believe Surutu, Jaypron and co turned out to be this crazy. They were all cool headed guys with the normal ghetto hustlers ambition. Funny enough, theses guys were all my friends while growing up, Sola Iku was not a killer, he was just more of a political thug leader and was a king of what we used to call "OBTAINING " back then. He was a loving bros to me and I got to know him through my then school father "same 9ice" while in CMS boys. Shaggy, Segun Ogbere was a mafia, Yes, but stood firm against any form of intimidation against even those he never knew. So many stories and memories of these guys. The last time I visited Bariga, some guys on bikes blocked me and boom! I was ordered out of the car. They collected my wallet, took 7k out of 15k and said, guy we go share the money half half. Another collected my shirt, ran inside to give me his own tshirt, my face cap was taken, but they never touched the guy with me cos he wasnt a farmiliar face. That experience to me made me laugh cos That was their way of expressing love and "Baba you don leave us go make am, Show us love" kida thing. Bariga is not as crazy as people think, just a normal hood with less privileged but ambitious hustlers. I miss my Bariga days and these boys. My comment on here should speak the fact that I'm Educated. I was just fortunate and not better than anyone else. I'm proud to be associated with Bariga, proud to tell the world I was raised in Abeokuta street and pray God gives me what it takes to go back and change the hood positively. #IRepBariga

Awon eyan Big Solo.

I grew up on Abeokuta Street.

Ibro became famous when he raised an army of teenage boys called 'idun', they were so many and in all corners of shomolu/bariga. That's how he became more powerful than most of d downtown boys. Abeokuta junction was their base... Scooby's football viewing center was d main attraction cos football was best watched there.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Vastjoy(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2018
You tried but you didn’t mention ‘Awon omo idun’ Dreaded young boys controlled by Small Jaypron

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Vastjoy:
You tried but you didn’t mention ‘Awon omo idun’ Dreaded young boys controlled by Small Jaypron

That na the squad of Ibro/small Jaypron. Anyone dem attack, na die o. They can beeeeeaaat! If dem beat person for your front, you go fear. Dem beat one Bros, the Bros com look like rabbit after beating

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Mackreezy: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2018
initialize:

Awon eyan Big Solo.

I grew up on Abeokuta Street.

Ibro became famous when he raised an army of teenage boys called 'idun', they were so many and in all corners of shomolu/bariga. That's how he became more powerful than most of d downtown boys. Abeokuta junction was their base... Scooby's football viewing center was d main attraction cos football was best watched there.

YEAH! This same Jaypron was so quiet to the bone and Booom! Ibro Turn scatter
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlueRayDick: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

But I find it hard to believe one would be so much respected on the street without threatening the life of others or killing sef.

Anyways I don't subscribe to the idea of someone vandalizing people's vehicles, damaging properties, committing all sorts of atrocities and one day wake and says he's born again and those sins are forgiven. Just like that?

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Fathydizzy: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2018
This is the pics of small jaypron

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

You tried small but your understanding of the Bariga street war get small sand. Let me sieve it for you.

This is the beginning: Shola Iku was the first boss of all the boys in Ilaje Bariga. As at that time, there was no factions known today as Shaggy Boys or DownTown Boys. All the boys were together, jointly known as Ebutte Boys. Even then, only Shola iku was a cult member from his days at the university of Ibadan, before he was expelled from the school. Downtown was a fiesta organised every Xmas and Easter by Asunmon, Austin, Jasper, Opan, Segun Spaggy etc..

Shaggy was a jail bird as a result of arm robbery, who came out of prison to enter an already existing street war. There was existing dissentions between the then Ebutte Boys, which later separated the organisers of the DownTown fiesta from the main Ebutte boys. The Ebutte Boys was led by Panko aka Hakeem olori odo, others top shots were Adeoye, aka Power, Shagari, 50 cents, Asha, Ijakumo, Kabiru etc.. Shaggy later joined the foray by organising boys from Ijora and Orile, so the then Ebutte Boys sieze to exist because the weapons in the fight had changed to guns from bottles and cutlass, so Shaggy with his boys took total control.

The Downtown on the other hand formed with Asunmo as the leader and Ibrahim aka small Jaypron was one of the foot soldiers alongside his late friend called "chop biscuit", I can't remember his real name right now. When chop biscuit was killed, all the Downtown guys ran away to Abule Oja, not a single of them remained in Bariga. It was from exile that Ibrahim small Jaypron grew to become what he became today. He was a small boy in Bariga that time, although he had a promising career in area boysm because of his dedication and brutish ways

Where did you put wiper in all these story? And agunjobi asunmo blended small japron to bird and wiper was superior then but shaggy was his right man

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2018
I have confirmed from reliable sources. Small Jaypron is dead.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by etzskillz(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
frozen70:

Yeah, last night it really boiled

PalmGrove was very calm and no buses in the evening to convey passengers as they usually do

We were told that the guy is very tough and notorious

They shot at him and the bullets couldn't penetrate him

They had to use stone on his head until he died

Immediately they were crisis every where and residence have to close the street gates

It still boils down to cultism

Anyone of them that deserves to die should die let peace rain
I don't knw y they've not died finish, we thought bariga will be calm after shaggi was killed

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
ericmor:

Where did you put wiper in all these story? And agunjobi asunmo blended small japron to bird and wiper was superior then but shaggy was his right man

Wiper was based in Ladi Lak area. All those I mentioned there are strictly Ebutte Boys. Wiper wasn't an Ebutte boy. It was when the fight grew stronger that Shaggy became ally of Wiper in Ladi-Lak and some others in other areas like Laula Ibrahim street, Some boys in Akoka area, so as to curtail the movements of downtown boys from infiltrating. That's why some boys can't visit some areas as a result of alliances their opponents made with those areas

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

He was truly strong but not strong enough to cheat DEATH
still cant believe that's him but if its him let him rest in hell
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BabaRamota1980: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
OP,
You are illiterate.

There is no name called Asalailul. Where did you get this piece of crap you brought here? Bloody illiterate! This is how you all turn things upside down on its head in society.

The name is Israel. Yoruba call it Asarailu. Nobody is called Asalailul.

Get sense.....and dont forget to return to school. Yeye!
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ipobarethieves: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
wink cheesy grin angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Tripleoluwa:

You tried small but your understanding of the Bariga street war get small sand. Let me sieve it for you.

This is the beginning: Shola Iku was the first boss of all the boys in Ilaje Bariga. As at that time, there was no factions known today as Shaggy Boys or DownTown Boys. All the boys were together, jointly known as Ebutte Boys. Even then, only Shola iku was a cult member from his days at the university of Ibadan, before he was expelled from the school. Downtown was a fiesta organised every Xmas and Easter by Asunmon, Austin, Jasper, Opan, Segun Spaggy etc..

Shaggy was a jail bird as a result of arm robbery, who came out of prison to enter an already existing street war. There was existing dissentions between the then Ebutte Boys, which later separated the organisers of the DownTown fiesta from the main Ebutte boys. The Ebutte Boys was led by Panko aka Hakeem olori odo, others top shots were Adeoye, aka Power, Shagari, 50 cents, Asha, Ijakumo, Kabiru etc.. Shaggy later joined the foray by organising boys from Ijora and Orile, so the then Ebutte Boys sieze to exist because the weapons in the fight had changed to guns from bottles and cutlass, so Shaggy with his boys took total control.

The Downtown on the other hand formed with Asunmo as the leader and Ibrahim aka small Jaypron was one of the foot soldiers alongside his late friend called "chop biscuit", I can't remember his real name right now. When chop biscuit was killed, all the Downtown guys ran away to Abule Oja, not a single of them remained in Bariga. It was from exile that Ibrahim small Jaypron grew to become what he became today. He was a small boy in Bariga that time, although he had a promising career in area boysm because of his dedication and brutish ways
sad
Tripleoluwa:

una Bariga boys full ground here I fear small
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BabaRamota1980: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Im enjoying una street story. grin

I didnt know Bariga was that deadly

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

He was truly strong but not strong enough to cheat DEATH
if not for security forces,casualties would have been worse,heard that 3people had been killed in popoola this morning as a retaliation to his death
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
adedehinbo:
still cant believe that's him but if its him let him rest in hell

It's him. That mark on his right knee, I recognize that mark anytime. So it's him

6 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

Wiper was based in Ladi Lak area. All those I mentioned there are strictly Ebutte Boys. Wiper wasn't an Ebutte boy. It was when the fight grew stronger that Shaggy became ally of Wiper in Ladi-Lak and some others in other areas like Laula Ibrahim street, Some boys in Akoka area, so as to curtail the movements of downtown boys from infiltrating. That's why some boys can't visit some areas as a result of alliances their opponents made with those areas

True, but most time I see wiper in bariga and he was more strong bcs of his cultism as a axe man. Was right there when he was even killed by Ibrahim and his boys but I was on Moshalashi street somolu that night but we couldn’t see where he was hacked down from the house I was with friends. Latter Ibrahim small japron said he regretted killing some of those men bcs some of them didn’t do anything to him that it was just japron fadeyi that made him kill them . He said that after he had issue with japron and latter with asunmo

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:
I have confirmed from reliable sources. Small Jaypron is dead.
wow really?bariga will boil very hot this days,Eni ori yo odi ile
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

It's him. That mark on his right knee, I recognize that mark anytime. So it's him
let him burn in hell then,despite all his jazz and ruggedness,they still fall him,rest in hell asalailu

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

let him burn in hell then,despite all his jazz and ruggedness,they still fall him,real asalailu meets fake asalailu
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
iddonla:

hmnnmm
...sola kano of abeokuta street where lil kesh grew up..

he was killed alongside luku and bidemi

Pls, did this Luku live in Fadeyi?
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by iddonla: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Pls, did this Luku live in Fadeyi?

no..luku l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.