Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng (78241 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
adedehinbo:
hmm why solo and jaypron gangs fighting themselves, I heard that it was Biola don that killed jaypron,so why re those two group fighting themselves

Solo and Biola are of the same cult though Biola d don is superior to solo and small japron, yesuru are bird boys so axe and bird most to fight in some area just bcs of those two death
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omenawata1:
Wow you guys have really made me learn allot i grew up in Shomolu Bajulaye then move to Bariga Olowu Street it was not easy living in those area mehn would go to bank on your way coming back another wahala.. I have came across with all this guys many times theres one that use to disturb me all those days about 4 to 5 years back now They call him Alewure very stupid guy sometime ago he used his hand to receive bullet hes no more having some fingers in his hand now but hes still disturbing God have mercy...

Proud Shomolu Bariga boy but out now whenever i still enter Nigeria i always go to a hotel around there to lodge for few days so that i can see my old niggahs Lol

Disturbing u as in how? If is not the normal asking u for money thing better don’t answer him anymore or u report him to maka yogo if u know him I think that one can talk to him or report to the police bcs he does not like police case. I just don’t know d relationship btw u two I would have ask him to stop it myself but I don’t really like getting involve in their issue.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=dannybrasky post=72185516]Nice one,I was about to ask as well! Shola iku one ruthless guy like that, sala eleba and the rest in bariga. I also left long long ago,thank God I did. Bariga is not a good place to bring up kids I swear,my younger brother was already turning into something else back then.[/quote
]Bariga seems to have that negative influence on youngsters. In Bariga being a thug is the way of life, you can't afford to be gentle or calm, that would be making yourself an easy target for people.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

You tried small but your understanding of the Bariga street war get small sand. Let me sieve it for you.

This is the beginning: Shola Iku was the first boss of all the boys in Ilaje Bariga. As at that time, there was no factions known today as Shaggy Boys or DownTown Boys. All the boys were together, jointly known as Ebutte Boys. Even then, only Shola iku was a cult member from his days at the university of Ibadan, before he was expelled from the school. Downtown was a fiesta organised every Xmas and Easter by Asunmon, Austin, Jasper, Opan, Segun Spaggy etc..

Shaggy was a jail bird as a result of arm robbery, who came out of prison to enter an already existing street war. There was existing dissentions between the then Ebutte Boys, which later separated the organisers of the DownTown fiesta from the main Ebutte boys. The Ebutte Boys was led by Panko aka Hakeem olori odo, others top shots were Adeoye, aka Power, Shagari, 50 cents, Asha, Ijakumo, Kabiru etc.. Shaggy later joined the foray by organising boys from Ijora and Orile, so the then Ebutte Boys sieze to exist because the weapons in the fight had changed to guns from bottles and cutlass, so Shaggy with his boys took total control.

The Downtown on the other hand formed with Asunmo as the leader and Ibrahim aka small Jaypron was one of the foot soldiers alongside his late friend called "chop biscuit", I can't remember his real name right now. When chop biscuit was killed, all the Downtown guys ran away to Abule Oja, not a single of them remained in Bariga. It was from exile that Ibrahim small Jaypron grew to become what he became today. He was a small boy in Bariga that time, although he had a promising career in area boysm because of his dedication and brutish ways
asin ehn, I wonder how person go mention Bariga street war no mention IKU!!
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

You tried small but your understanding of the Bariga street war get small sand. Let me sieve it for you.

This is the beginning: Shola Iku was the first boss of all the boys in Ilaje Bariga. As at that time, there was no factions known today as Shaggy Boys or DownTown Boys. All the boys were together, jointly known as Ebutte Boys. Even then, only Shola iku was a cult member from his days at the university of Ibadan, before he was expelled from the school. Downtown was a fiesta organised every Xmas and Easter by Asunmon, Austin, Jasper, Opan, Segun Spaggy etc..

Shaggy was a jail bird as a result of arm robbery, who came out of prison to enter an already existing street war. There was existing dissentions between the then Ebutte Boys, which later separated the organisers of the DownTown fiesta from the main Ebutte boys. The Ebutte Boys was led by Panko aka Hakeem olori odo, others top shots were Adeoye, aka Power, Shagari, 50 cents, Asha, Ijakumo, Kabiru etc.. Shaggy later joined the foray by organising boys from Ijora and Orile, so the then Ebutte Boys sieze to exist because the weapons in the fight had changed to guns from bottles and cutlass, so Shaggy with his boys took total control.

The Downtown on the other hand formed with Asunmo as the leader and Ibrahim aka small Jaypron was one of the foot soldiers alongside his late friend called "chop biscuit", I can't remember his real name right now. When chop biscuit was killed, all the Downtown guys ran away to Abule Oja, not a single of them remained in Bariga. It was from exile that Ibrahim small Jaypron grew to become what he became today. He was a small boy in Bariga that time, although he had a promising career in area boysm because of his dedication and brutish ways
Hakeem eletu odibo high school. Went to Akoka primary school with him. I feel like I know you wey dey talk sef.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
iddonla:

nice one..

you are making me remember my hood..

ILAJE ROAD
Awin street here!
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlackBaron: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Reading this thread since yesterday.
I hope the country can develop past this. Some children seem unaffected by their environment but others grow up and become menace to the society. The boy in the video though now rehabilitated by a Pastor scared daylights out of me for his future until he was helped out of that life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw1jMoPqimQ

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Yossarian: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
BlackBaron:
I hope the country can develop past this. Some children seem unaffected by their environment but others grow up and become menace to the society. The boy in the video though now rehabilitated by a Pastor scared daylights out of me for his future until he was helped out of that life.

This may well be the saddest thread I've come across on Nairaland. It is simply beyond imagining that there are people in this country for whom the cruel, brutal, sub-human existence described on this thread is a daily reality, from which only the luckiest escape.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Holla911(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
BlackBaron:

The boy didn't survive rehabilitation. Unfortunately he died in a gang war and the church buried him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlackBaron: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Holla911:
The boy didn't survive rehabilitation. Unfortunately he died in a gang war and the church buried him.
Damn! Are you sure about that? I mean there's a video on youtube showing him reformed.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
mhennn, ds place ar scary so lemme say dat bariga is equivalent of Baltimore of USA
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by iddonla: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Awin street here!
lol..

u go sabi that gay man wey dey do pastry be dat
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Holla911(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
BlackBaron:

Damn! Are you sure about that? I mean there's a video on youtube showing him reformed.

Yes i am serious. It's a documentary about young kids in a drug and crime infested environment called "akala" in mushin idi oro. The pastor comes from that environment and having passed through similar ordeals, he took to helping and rehabilitating kids from such environments to be better people. The kid went to rehab but unfortunately he regressed due to the fact that he had access to the neighborhood.
He got caught up in the violence not long after returning to the slum and he wasn't lucky.
It's really a sad documentary.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
ericmor:

Deebee aka kolabo lived in fola agoro not bariga but is no more there now cus they move but I heard his in ikorodu now

Deebee grew up on finbarrs road around Chemist bstop. He lived in folagoro much later just after he went off the spotlight.

I rep Akoka.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by opeoluwa20(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
you sure about this ?[1quote author=Holla911 post=72212228]

Yes i am serious. It's a documentary about young kids in a drug and crime infested environment called "akala" in mushin idi oro. The pastor comes from that environment and having passed through similar ordeals, he took to helping and rehabilitating kids from such environments to be better people. The kid went to rehab but unfortunately he regressed due to the fact that he had access to the neighborhood.
He got caught up in the violence not long after returning to the slum and he wasn't lucky.
It's really a sad documentary.[/quote]
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlackBaron: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Yossarian:

This may well be the saddest thread I've come across on Nairaland. It is simply beyond imagining that there are people in this country for whom the cruel, brutal, sub-human existence described on this thread is a daily reality, from which only the luckiest escape.

Sure it is... I never knew of the level of depstitution until I came across some of these short docs showing life in the areas. Its best to steer clear of this vices growing up because quite a few rehabilitated relapsed or got killed.

Holla911:

It's really a sad documentary.
This is one of the series you must be talking about. This guy seemed to turn his life around but got ambushed after going to visit his former abode. I am just shocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56hREbr7zKg
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Iluv:

Deebee grew up on finbarrs road around Chemist bstop. He lived in folagoro much later just after he went off the spotlight.

I rep Akoka.

Lol. Just after he went off the spotlight. Oga u did not know deebee Abeg for saying that
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by MAJORBANKZ(m): 5:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Rolings:

Is it Buhari that also made you a cultist?
Yeye
what are the attributes of one? Please don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by MAJORBANKZ(m): 5:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Akabuking:
chai, go school you no gree. wetin carry daura president enter this Mata?
you way go school wetin you gain?
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by MAJORBANKZ(m): 5:17am On Oct 19, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

You just talk trash out of your cancer-like-hatred for buhari, in as much as I also want him out that doesn't mean you resort to be trashy about it, the dead man in question is a long time cultist and a readily-available dangerous tool in hands of politicians. What kind of senselessness can make someone blame another person for death of terrorist-cultist, besides he was killed by fellow cultists. I'm sure if shekau is killed you will blame the government of the day for his death
when the younger ones are not properly engaged, stuffs like this are inevitable. Talking about been trashy, is non of ur biz. Am free to express my opinion in whatever means or form
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Rolings: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
what are the attributes of one? Please don't judge a book by its cover

Wishing a fellow sailor farewell is enough evidence , not anybody uses that expression

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Rolings:

Wishing a fellow sailor farewell is enough evidence , not anybody uses that expression
whatever. I don't have the mental strength to speak further concerning the moral rectitude of my comment or choice of words
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Generalkorex(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

Like how many years ago
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Akabuking: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
you way go school wetin you gain?
this your question speaks volume about you.

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2018
Akabuking:
this your question speaks volume about you.
i don't have the mental streogth to join issues with you. Next time, try and stay clear on comments that wanna make you puke
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Akabuking: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
i don't have the mental streogth to join issues with you. Next time, try and stay clear on comments that wanna make you puke
strength. olodo

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by MAJORBANKZ(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Akabuking:
strength. olodo
lol... What's you prerogative Now you've corrected my typo error? Oga goan sit down

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
iddonla:

lol..

u go sabi that gay man wey dey do pastry be dat
i fit Sabi am. I no too dey area again.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by TerrorSquad147: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

bro you really know the story, I grew up in Ajagbemokeferi str, off odusanya street, off ilaje road. I lived there for more than 20yrs. I had issues with one taiye terror of Oyenaiya street then, an ally to small jaypron, they nearly hacked me to death that time.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by dannybrasky(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin brother thank your stars
TerrorSquad147:
bro you really know the story, I grew up in odusanya street, off ilaje road. I lived there for more than 20yrs. I had issues with one taiye terror of Oyenaiya street then, an ally to small jaypron, they nearly hacked me to death that time.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by TerrorSquad147: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mackreezy:
So sad these boys are ending up this way. I still got crazy love for Bariga. But let me clear some ish here tho. Sola Kano was my cousin and was never a gang member, he just happened to be popular back then and was murdered by some blood thirsty OPC guys led by Alfa. Can't believe Surutu, Jaypron and co turned out to be this crazy. They were all cool headed guys with the normal ghetto hustlers ambition. Funny enough, theses guys were all my friends while growing up, Sola Iku was not a killer, he was just more of a political thug leader and was a king of what we used to call "OBTAINING " back then. He was a loving bros to me and I got to know him through my then school father "same 9ice" while in CMS boys. Shaggy, Segun Ogbere was a mafia, Yes, but stood firm against any form of intimidation against even those he never knew. So many stories and memories of these guys. The last time I visited Bariga, some guys on bikes blocked me and boom! I was ordered out of the car. They collected my wallet, took 7k out of 15k and said, guy we go share the money half half. Another collected my shirt, ran inside to give me his own tshirt, my face cap was taken, but they never touched the guy with me cos he wasnt a farmiliar face. That experience to me made me laugh cos That was their way of expressing love and "Baba you don leave us go make am, Show us love" kida thing. Bariga is not as crazy as people think, just a normal hood with less privileged but ambitious hustlers. I miss my Bariga days and these boys. My comment on here should speak the fact that I'm Educated. I was just fortunate and not better than anyone else. I'm proud to be associated with Bariga, proud to tell the world I was raised in Abeokuta street and pray God gives me what it takes to go back and change the hood positively. #IRepBariga
bro I grew up in Ajagbemokeferi str, off odusanya.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by TerrorSquad147: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
dannybrasky:
grin grin grin brother thank your stars
I swear bro, I really had issues with a lot of them cos I either grew up with some, while the others were friends of the ones I gew up with. I hated any form of intimidation, and still do till now. But now if I enter bariga, the few ones around still hail me based on recognition as "omo adugbo"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.