Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) (30497 Views)

Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by sehin79(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
God bless buhari... dont mind all this millennium kids that keep shouting atikulate
baba keep doing what you are doing we want it till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

No mind am.. person wey do special centre to write WAEC naim you dey argue with??

Lol. When i wrote weac you have not started school. Any day you attain my level of education, including where i got them, your generation will celebrate you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by ridbell01(m): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
ipob would not like this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Ziggylady(f): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Pray with me; if anybody pay me anything for saying what i say may it never be well with me, but if i did not recieve anything may you remain miserable and a hateful sad man the rest of your life.

Bookmark this comment, Your paymaster looter will never rule this country. And PMB the man Who has done you nothing but you prefer to hate no matter what will continue to rule till he fulfil what God ask him to do

What ever the case may be,you will die a miserable,wretched and pained soul..Does this place look like a shrine to you??...abeg carry your nonsense silly talk clear out from my mentions..

'Your paymaster,looter blablabla..the day you crooks in APC will stop deceivng your lame lives,the better life will be for you undecided

..You lots came on board,continued the corrupt practices,wrecked the economy,destroyed the middle class,took the naira to an all time,rendered millions people jobless,oversaw the mass murder of Nigerians via Fulani herdsmen,further impoverished Naira e.t.c yet wicked people like you lots from the SW want buhari to come back because of osibanjo..

Nonsense...keep book-marking your lives till buhari is booted out...,The rigging you all are banking on shall back-fire big time.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Lol. When i wrote weac you have not started school. Any day you attain my level of education, including where i got them, your generation will celebrate you

Lmao. Currently preparing to leave for a direct PhD straight from Bsc. Lemme leave out where i will be doing it ... my lowest GPA at undergraduate level was probably your greatest achievement.

Your generations can never beat that... lmao... loool
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

[s][/s] What ever the case may be,you will die a miserable pained soul..Does this place look like a shrine to you??...abeg carry your nonsense silly talk clear out from my mentiins..

'Your paymaster,looter blablabla..the day you crooks in APC will stop deceivng your lame lives,the better life will be for you undecided

..You lots came on board,continued the corrupt practices,wrecked the economy,destroyed the middle class,took the naira to an all time,rendered millions people jobless,oversaw the mass murder of Nigerians via Fulani herdsmen,further impoverished Naira e.t.c yet wicked people like you lots from the SW want buhari to come back because of osibanjo..

Nonsense[s][/s].

Thank God my point have been made, continue fighting Gods servant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Lmao. Currently preparing to leave for a direct PhD straight from Bsc. Lemme leave out where i will be doing it ... my lowest GPA at undergraduate level was probably your greatest achievement.

You studied psychology at Unilag and you claim you are heading for a direct PhD, is this school in Gambia?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good one Muhammadu!

At least, dey now have something to feed dia silly and brainwashed wards who are better regarded as IPOB P*GS and IDI*TS

Tonight, the kitchen will dispense an old but well scented aroma from mama's cooking pot.

Papa will feed well and probably return to old ways where some few are deliberately left on his favorite old thick glass plate for the youngest of the family to have some extra munchies.

Some Satanic wards whom the ugly face of hunger has turned to enemy of peace and anything good are among numbers whom lives that were hitherto progressing in error have been touched positively

Papa make una no forget to enjoy una sef n buy one or two English wax and Hollandis for mama too. Una don try for patience.

Old eyes nai don see pass!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Oblang(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Election strategy and they forgot Jonathan laid the ground work.

To hell with Jonathan and his useless ground work..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Lol. Ok. You should have brought your academic referee form for me to sign thats if you are telling the truth because you look to me that you are struggling and you think the government is the cause of your predicament. That guy that is trying to guide you on exportation business, provide him with the necessary details so that he can help you, stop claiming what you are not you look frustrated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

You studied psychology at Unilag and you claim you are heading for a direct PhD, is this school in Gambia?
grin

Eeya... i thought you were a good one.

Let me teach you small.

The US and canada schools allows you to do a direct PhD after attaining a good undergraduate CGPA.

Let me help you with the details. In case you'll need it ( highly doubt it tho).

Take the GRE exams.. google what it is.

Take the TOEFL or IELTS...

Check out the schools you want to apply to.

Mail the graduate school coordinator or professor you wish to work with.

Apply during application season.

Prepare your SOP excellently.

Get good LORs.

Voila! Direct PhD bros.

Feel free to google all i just explained. Thought you to be cerebral, but alas, ive been pleasantly disappointed.

Thank God I never exposs myself to you.. lmao.

P.S thanks for lookinf thru my profile and stuff. Shows you care.

Try something better.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Lol. Ok. You should have brought your academic referee form for me to sign thats if you are telling the truth because you look to me that you are struggling and you think the government is the cause of your predicament. That guy that is trying to guide you on exportation business, provide him with the necessary details so that he can help you, stop claiming what you are not you look frustrated

God forbid. Them go deny my admission every where I submit your name..lmao.

If you are as old as you claim, you should not be here arguing witb your children's mates.. lol. Agbaya.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

grin

Please dont mind the guy, please contact him and help him. He is a small boy and he is frustrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

God forbid. Them go deny my admission every where I submit your name..lmao.

If you are as old as you claim, you should not be here arguing witb your children's mates.. lol. Agbaya.

Kid go and meet that guy that want to help you. Ka i choro i bu ogbenye bu ru amosu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
israelmao:

Yours may prevent his car from parking in Daura.
[/s]

Usual rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Kid go and meet that guy that want to help you. Ka i choro i bu ogbenye bu ru amosu?

Lmao. English don fail you ba?? Lmaaaoooo. Buharist. It was good tackling your puny behind tonight tho. I'll find every thread you are on, and shred you to bits. You never see anything
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by maasoap(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chidexter:
Someone's trying to score cheap political points

Is that not wonderful my friend? Most especially when a particular party who governed for 16 years with three different presidents who were not wise enough to "score cheap political points" by paying them their entitlements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Let me teach you small.

The US and canada schools allows you to do a direct PhD after attaining a good undergraduate CGPA.

Let me help you with the details. In case you'll need it ( highly doubt it tho).

Get good LORs.

Voila! Direct PhD bros.

Feel free to google all i just explained. Thought you to be cerebral, but alas, ive been pleasantly disappointed.

Try something better.

grin grin grin

Oga nobody will offer your type admission in Canada for even diploma, let alone Phd your IQ is very low. Morever its difficult for any Canadian school to offer anybody Phd with direct BSc from a Nigeria institution
even if you score 5.0 in your undergraduate. Those that have brighter chances are graduate assistants, even then they need to score very high in their baccalaureate and more preferably first class in masters. But from your comments you are jobless. Say what your problem is young man lets know where to start helping you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

[s][/s]Lmao. English don fail you ba?? Lmaaaoooo. Buharist. It was good tackling your puny behind tonight tho. I'll find every thread you are on, and shred you to bits. You never see anything[s][/s]

Kid, dont miss this opportunity the guy want to liberate ypu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Let me teach you small.

Get good LORs.

Voila! Direct PhD bros.

Try something better.

grin grin grin

Leave all the talk.

No USA university would take you on PhD course on the basis of a first degree - In psychology for that matter. GRE / GMAT are definite requirements for a post-graduate degree.

Let me break it down. Your standard of education is way too poor for a US PhD.

What books have you read?
What repositories have you used?
If you are into clinicals, where have you practised?
Who supervised you?

If you had your youth service in 2016, I can understand you still live in a fantasy world and your ignorance prompts you to social gaffs.

Time would reveal all what I've said.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Oga nobody will offer your type admission in Canada for even diploma, let alone Phd your IQ is very low. Morever its difficult for any Canadian school to offer anybody Phd with direct BSc from Nigeria even if you score 5.0 in your undergraduate. Those that have brighter chances are graduate assistants, even then they need to score very high in their baccalaureate and more preferably first class in masters. But from your comments you are jobless. Say what your problem is young man lets know where to start helping you

Hei this guy no get sense oh... Jesus, there is even a thread here on Nairaland.. go to the education section...chai chai chai. Im amazed at your level of naivete

Again, we arent even mates academically. You cant match my feats.... ever.

Im actually boasting. Lmao.

I actually have my official IQ score. Like I paid for it, took the test and got it.

You dont even know yours... i can give you a free link to check tho. Lmao.

Agbaya
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

Leave all the talk.

No USA university would take you on PhD course on the basis of a first degree - In psychology for that matter. GRE / GMAT are definite requirements for a post-graduate degree.

Let me break it down. Your standard of education is way too poor for a US PhD.

What books have you read?
What repositories have you used?
If you are into clinicals, where have you practised?
Who supervised you?

If you had your youth service in 2016, I can understand you still live in a fantasy world and your ignorance prompts you to social gaffs.

Time would reveal all what I've said.

Let me answer you point by point. Its like my skype interview all over again.

1. I have a personal Jstor account (check what it means) i have more than 10gb worth of books on psychology alone. Lmao.

2. My first answer refers, although repositories heras used by you makes little sense.

3. There is nothing like "clinicals" sir. You have clinical psychology. You dont have to do a "housemanship" in order to practice like doctors sir.

4. No one needs to supervise me sir. The only thing I needed was letters of recommendations from my lecturers.

P.S i go school for old age oga. Im not a small boy. I trained myself througj school sir. I dey hustle. Still do. I landed my first job 3 days after writing my finals.

I am not your run-off-the-mill graduate. I get sense die. Like die.

Instead of you to wish me well, you are waiting for me to fail. God no go gree for you, and I will wish you what you wished me. Bad luck.

Lmao. Lets continue. I have all night.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Hei this guy no get sense oh... Jesus, there is even a thread here on Nairaland.. go to the education section...chai chai chai. Im amazed at your level of naivete

Again, we arent even mates academically. You cant match my feats.... ever.

Im actually boasting. Lmao.

I actually have my official IQ score. Like I paid for it, took the test and got it.

You dont even know yours... i can give you a free link to check tho. Lmao.

Agbaya

Oga even UK universities located inside the suburbs that are looking for students, they wont offer you admission into PhD. You must obtain masters. Dont let fruadsters take advantage of your naivety, this is my last comment with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Oga even UK universities located inside the suburbs that are looking for students, they wont offer you admission into PhD. You must obtain masters. Dont let fruadsters take advantage of your naivety, this is my last comment with you.

Oga na US i dey go. Not UK. Read am well. Street boy like me no need person to help me with my hustle.

My last comment too. Hope y'all learned something tonignt.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Let me answer you point by point. Its like my skype interview all over again.

1. I have a personal Jstor account (check what it means) i have more than 10gb worth of books on psychology alone. Lmao.

2. My first answer refers, although repositories heras used by you makes little sense.

3. There is nothing like "clinicals" sir. You have clinical psychology. You dont have to do a "housemanship" in order to practice like doctors sir.

4. No one needs to supervise me sir. The only thing I needed was letters of recommendations from my lecturers.

P.S i go school for old age oga. Im not a small boy. I trained myself througj school sir. I dey hustle. Still do. I landed my first job 3 days after writing my finals.

I am not your run-off-the-mill graduate. I get sense die. Like die.

Instead of you to wish me well, you are waiting for me to fail. God no go gree for you, and I will wish you what you wished me. Bad luck.

Lmao. Lets continue. I have all night.

I insist your educational level based on a Nigerian first degree is too low for an American PhD.

I used clinical psychology as an example.

Your Jstor account you've claimed to be private and no one would take that into account.

I see you've been evasive in giving examples of the institutions that would give you such an admission.

Face it young man, you are telling bare-faced lies.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

I insist your educational level based on a Nigerian first degree is too low for an American PhD.

I used clinical psychology as an example.

Your Jstor account you've claimed to be private and no one would take that into account.

I see you've been evasive in giving examples of the institutions that would give you such an admission.

Face it young man, you are telling bare-faced lies.

Lmao. You have no idea.

Lemme give you some of the best schools for psychology

Duke University.
Stanford Univerisity.
University of Michigan
University of Berkeley
MIT.
Upenn Pennsylvania.
Minnesota ( top 8 in the US)..

Should I include names of assistant associate and full professors for the individual schools for you to see? Or the areas I applied to? Should I show you my SOPs? Should I show you my publications? (you have to pay to see them tho lol) you think say we dey play here? This is not dom account bros lol.

Baba. Dont be petty. This is not your forte obviously. I can reel off research areas of the emeritus professors dead and alive in the schools i have mentioned and write on them with my eyes closed while sipping zobo.

Oya bring another jibe. I dey wait.

Modified.

Check their admission requirements while you are at it. You do not need a masters. I am more than qualified to do a PhD in the US.

I'm the dullest for my band of brothers wey wan jaapa commot from Naija with PhD. Better check... the movement is real
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by able20(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2018
Chidexter:
Someone's trying to score cheap political points
It will not work, Buhari's time is up!. So because Atiku came on board Buhari has stopped sleeping on duty.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 12:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Jung:

Lmao. You have no idea.

Lemme give you some of the best schools for psychology

Duke University.
Stanford Univerisity.
University of Michigan
University of Berkeley
MIT.
Upenn Pennsylvania.
Minnesota ( top 8 in the US)..

Should I include names of assistant associate and full professors for the individual schools for you to see? Or the areas I applied to? Should I show you my SOPs? Should I show you my publications? (you have to pay to see them tho lol) you think say we dey play here? This is not dom account bros lol.

Baba. Dont be petty. This is not your forte obviously. I can reel off research areas of the emeritus professors dead and alive in the schools i have mentioned and write on them with my eyes closed while sipping zobo.

Oya bring another jibe. I dey wait.

Modified.

Check their admission requirements while you are at it. You do not need a masters. I am more than qualified to do a PhD in the US.

I'm the dullest for my band of brothers wey wan jaapa commot from Naija with PhD. Better check... the movement is real
Lmao

I would not argue with you.

You've missed the fall semester if you are still in the country during the Spring semester, we can conclude you are simply lying.

By the way it is University of California at Berkeley.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2018
rusher14:

I would not argue with you.

You've missed the fall semester if you are still in the country during the Spring semester, we can conclude you are simply lying.

By the way it is University of California at Berkeley.

Baba with all due respect you dont have sense.

Fall 19 is september. I said im about to leave... eye dey pain you? Haa.. nawa. Just admit you lost. Be humble. See how long it took you to google up your responses.

Well at least you agree you can do a PhD now worh our degree.

Abeg dont reply me again biko. We arent on the same wavelength. Face your dom account and your buying and selling ehn.. no vex.

Cant believe you are going to such lengths to discredit my knowledge. Typical Nigerian hater. Lmao.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by victorypeace: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2018
Why cant PDP which Atiku is a member and vice president for 8 years give the same Greek gift when they were in power. Do u know hw many died because of non payment of the said money after Obasanjo and Atiku sold all Federal Govt assets

yomi96:
which masses, u mean this Greek gift, after making Nigerian the headquarters of poverty, God forbid buhari rules beyond 2019. mark this space

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 12:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Jung:

Baba with all due respect you dont have sense.

Fall 19 is september. I said im about to leave... eye dey pain you? Haa.. nawa. Just admit you lost. Be humble. See how long it took you to google up your responses.

Well at least you agree you can do a PhD now worh our degree.

Abeg dont reply me again biko. We arent on the same wavelength. Face your dom account and your buying and selling ehn.. no vex.

Cant believe you are going to such lengths to discredit my knowledge. Typical Nigerian hater. Lmao.

Na you get apollo.

I've stated that being you are here during fall you cannot miss spring cause if you do, you are simply a liar.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2018
rusher14:

Na you get apollo.

I've stated that being you are here during fall you cannot miss spring cause if you do, you are simply a liar.

Enough said.

I know a win when I see one.

I take this round baba. Thank you for the fight. Lol.

E just dey pain me cos no be you I get for mind. I sincerely thought I could engage you and possibly learn from you based on the navigating the foreign business waters, but you probably dont mean me well.

Good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor / Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.