Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter (27812 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Yankee101: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
So how did the husband become a suspect? See how friends dey kill marriage. Nothing in this write up points to him other than he referring to it as a possible medical condition (and a right thinking friend would say go see a doctor)
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by kilonso001(m): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
How can you call him a fool when there is no evidence that he molested his daughter.

Sometimes, I just wonder if some Nigerians have brains in their skulls...

tetralogyfallot:
My neighbour called me today and told me shes suspecting her husband trying to sexually molest their six year old daughter.

She said early this morning their daughter woke up and was complaining of pains around her private area and lo n behold when she checked it she discovered that the hymen is almost broken and there's blood stain.

She asked the innocent girl and the girl said the place is always scratching her at night. She told her husband and the fool said may be its a medical problem.

She's seriously worried and disturbed, she called me this afternoon and it's really a pity when I saw the girls condition. I was dumbfounded and don't even know how to solve this issue please guys what advice should I give this lady?

Note: they are family of four, she, the husband, their daughter, and a son.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by boolet: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2018
ifyalways:
What is their sleeping arrangement like?

How old is the son?

Na real wao for waya. Won't bother typing any epistle here sha because last last, the woman will decide to keep quiet, save her husband and her marriage undecided
Your two questions you raised are VERY sensible.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2018
oshe111:
Why is she suspecting the husband?

And why did she confide in you?

Why did You call him(the husband) a fool without any iota of respect?

Are U sure something fishy isnt going on btw u and the lady?

cos hes suppose to show more concern and be more worried than anybody instead of been lackadaisical and not serious about it.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2018
sandra50:

She should not accuse the man wrongly ooo before she destroys her home..let her get a camera and fix in that house so you wouldn't end up assuming the wrong thing and your husband will end the marriage.dont assume..find out with your two eyes unless the girl confuses that her father plays with her vagina.
camera in the dark room at night? How will it work?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2018
kilonso001:
How can you call him a fool when there is no evidence that he molested his daughter.

Sometimes, I just wonder if some Nigerians have brains in their skulls...

cos only a foolish man will turn deaf ears to his wife upon hearing such thing. He's suppose to be more worried than the mother that's y I took him as fool

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Icon79(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2018
May God bless you, my dear! There are still some intelligent women on this forum, not one of those airheads that full this place.

Anyway, you don tok am finish, to add anything else would be most uncivilized.

O pari

chii8:
Before you condemn an innocent man,let the mother give the daughter a close monitoring and a chat...at school,church and their residential area.Does she pick her daughter immediately school closes,or the daughter stay behind in school?who does the mother leave her children anytime she wants to run errand at home?do her children stay with her all through church activities or they are left with a sunday school teacher?

Because if the woman accuses the husband and it later turns out that he is innocent,that home will crumble ooo
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2018
oshe111:
Why is she suspecting the husband?

And why did she confide in you?

Why did You call him(the husband) a fool without any iota of respect?

Are U sure something fishy isnt going on btw u and the lady?

she's suspecting the man because he's the only man in d house, the other one is just a 4 year old boy.
She confided in me to give her a good advice on the necessary ways to tackle the situation and that's y I put it here so as to get peoples opinions.
I called him a fool cos he showed no remorse upon hearing that his daughter is facing threat of molestation. Any father that turns deaf ear towards that is a foolish man
Having a good and cordial relationship where u can be an adviser to a lady doesn't necessarily translates to dating.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by uchman48(m): 12:34am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
am just week
no be only week, u go month join am

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Dami12345: 12:35am On Oct 18, 2018
chii8:
Before you condemn an innocent man,let the mother give the daughter a close monitoring and a chat...at school,church and their residential area.Does she pick her daughter immediately school closes,or the daughter stay behind in school?who does the mother leave her children anytime she wants to run errand at home?do her children stay with her all through church activities or they are left with a sunday school teacher?

Because if the woman accuses the husband and it later turns out that he is innocent,that home will crumble ooo

Oh my God, a woman with sense.
Senseless women always point to the nearest man as the source of their problems.
Thanks for your input ma.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by IDFWU(m): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Due to incomplete documentation and inconclusive storyline, NCAN hereby declare this story as fake undecided

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by chiedozie198100: 1:07am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
My neighbour called me today and told me shes suspecting her husband trying to sexually molest their six year old daughter.

She said early this morning their daughter woke up and was complaining of pains around her private area and lo n behold when she checked it she discovered that the hymen is almost broken and there's blood stain.

She asked the innocent girl and the girl said the place is always scratching her at night. She told her husband and the fool said may be its a medical problem.

She's seriously worried and disturbed, she called me this afternoon and it's really a pity when I saw the girls condition. I was dumbfounded and don't even know how to solve this issue please guys what advice should I give this lady?

Note: they are family of four, she, the husband, their daughter, and a son.

U see how foolish u can be? Where in ur write up did provide evidence that his the one?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by nurseafrica: 1:32am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
she's suspecting the man because he's the only man in d house, the other one is just a 4 year old boy.
She confided in me to give her a good advice on the necessary ways to tackle the situation and that's y I put it here so as to get peoples opinions.
I called him a fool cos he showed no remorse upon hearing that his daughter is facing threat of molestation. Any father that turns deaf ear towards that is a foolish man
Having a good and cordial relationship where u can be an adviser to a lady doesn't necessarily translates to dating.
you are trying so hard to explain the lines that do not connect. If you relationship with that woman is genuine. And you are a good family friend such that she even discussed her internal family issue with u. Your 1st reaction would have been to call oga and express your displeasure or use system and advocate for the 6year old girl. But cos ur a foolish home breaker.God will reveal all ur evil ways and if u have ever straff dat woman or have such plans. Someone will straff ur wife and u will be exposed b4 year end. Fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by nurseafrica: 1:36am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
so it only a man that molest ? Woman is allergic to molesting kids?and it can only happen at home right?
Please stay away from another mans home. Am warning you seriously? Be warned else you will not live long?
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by AreaFada2: 3:05am On Oct 18, 2018
ifyalways:
What is their sleeping arrangement like?

How old is the son?

Na real wao for waya. Won't bother typing any epistle here sha because last last, the woman will decide to keep quiet, save her husband and her marriage undecided

Spot on. We're more concerned about saving face than doing the right thing.

This is easy. Get a hidden camera. And pretend she's so very tired and pretend to sleep off early. Meanwhile, pretend and trivialize it that it might just ant biting her. In just a few nights it will become clear.

Really sickening to imagine that.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by chival(f): 3:06am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
I don't want to believe but all directions is facing towards him cos he doesn't sound so serious about the issue

This is not enough reason to indict the man. The damage done by wrong accusations cannot be undone. I am in no way exonerating him, but the evidence for now is purely whimsical. A six year old is old enough to say what happened to her. Please have your friend question the child patiently and thoroughly.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:17am On Oct 18, 2018
chival:

This is not enough reason to indict the man. The damage done by wrong accusations cannot be undone. I am in no way exonerating him, but the evidence for now is purely whimsical. A six year old is old enough to say what happened to her. Please have your friend question the child patiently and thoroughly.
yes, she has questioned the girl n d girl persistently said the place itches her in the night n she scratches it.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Daisy17: 3:30am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
yes, she has questioned the girl n d girl persistently said the place itches her in the night n she scratches it.

What's so difficult in taking the child to the hospital for checkup? It could be an infection and not sexual molestation.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:35am On Oct 18, 2018
Daisy17:

What's so difficult in taking the child to the hospital for checkup? It could be an infection and not sexual molestation.
its obviously molestation bro! Not any infection

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by ossai2(m): 4:04am On Oct 18, 2018
It could be an infection, go to the doctor, before you conclude.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by mustaphasaidu: 4:06am On Oct 18, 2018
By the the power vested upon me,i here by declare this post inconclusive!.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Eketem: 4:13am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

Let her take the child to a hospital, only a hospital can determine if it is molestation or infection, stop wasting our time on nairaland Abeg. Take the child to a Government hospital, what kind of mother is that who will leave her child itching for days without going to a hospital a real hospital instead will be lamenting to a neighbor
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by joepepsy(m): 4:26am On Oct 18, 2018
You are a clown.
OmoOshodi:
i'm also month
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by trumpcoat(m): 4:39am On Oct 18, 2018
She should be taken to the hopital for proper check up in order to ascertain the truth,the careless mum should seat up too and be more observant.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by overlord77: 4:58am On Oct 18, 2018
1Sharon:
Your neighbour is silly.

Are you the first person she is supposed to call in a suspected sexual assault?

My dear, thank you for this. I think both the neighbour and this OP are silly. Is he a doctor and why is she reporting to him?

If she suspects something, why not have a talk with her daughter and take her to a doctor. I don't get this post at all.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by overlord77: 5:01am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

And you know this because?
Your post is so suspicious. I wonder why a female neighbour would have your number on speed dial. She suspects something and you are the first person to confide in. Hmmm, you, your neighbour and Buhari are the problems we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by sleekbae: 5:16am On Oct 18, 2018
grin
AtikuDeman:

It's not only you, me am month
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Benwallt(m): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Hymen almost broken or broken. The mum shld induce the daughter into speaking up. You may be looking in the wrong direction.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by omojesu202(m): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
what is the best thing to do?

it's like you want to scatter that marriage? when you do make sure you marry that woman.
You're already turning the woman against the husband, don't do that. you dont know the culprit but you're calling the husband a fool. not everyone likes to discuss about a woman's private part.
if you want to help, tell her to monitor her daughter. simple
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2018
No father will molest his 6 years old child.

Does not make sense to me.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by korent265: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

I saw a case like this in a school....The parents discovered some blood in their daughter's nappy and automatically assumed that she was molested at the school's kindergarten. The daughter couldn't say what happened cos she was one year going on 2 years old. The parents were ready to bring down the school until the headmistress suggested that they take the child to a hospital to determine the situation.
It was found that the child scratched her private part continuously cos it was always itchy which led to her scratching her skin which led to the bleeding. So my advice for you is to tell the mother to take the child to the hospital for a check-up, don't go accusing someone without solid proof unless you will end up getting burnt

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by LadyAimy: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Yuletide25:

how did they later discover it was false accusation
The little girl pee a lot, she can drink big Eva water in a day even more. The girl went to school and she pee frequently, a reacher saw stain on her pant. The teacher asked her who touched her private part and she called the name of the driver. Immediately the school call the mother, she was not around so the girl's uncle rush down to the school who called the dad and the dad called SARS. They beat the boy to the extend he couldn't walk. When the mum arrived, she ask the daughter and she told the mother, the driver spank her in the morning, her bumbum. They almost killed an innocent boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Being Married To A Nigerian Is Hard Sometimes / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.