Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) (36736 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by ebusnwaoma: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wizkid's ex-girlfriend and Fashion entrepreneur, Tania Omotayo, is reportedly engaged to buzzbar co-owner, Sumbo. 

Tania Omotayo who was pictured with an engagement ring, have reportedly been dating the co-owner of popular Lagos lounge and restaurant, Buzzbar for some time now. Here are photos below;

https://lailasnews.com/tania-omotayo-reportedly-engaged-to-buzzbar-co-owner-sumbo/

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by bedspread: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Monitoring Spirits Everywhere!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
How is it anybody's business

15 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by id4sho(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
MODs ban PMB oooooo, just coming back
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by chocorex(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by JoanHicks(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Seems tagging her wizkid ex makes her more popular

As a guy imagine reading about your wife online it's all about wizkid ex this wizkid ex that

She no get name again

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by NurseJay: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wizkid's ex girlfriend! She must hate this title. Tania take heart. At least urs is better than Wizkid's baby mama 1,2,3 and counting........

19 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Mubarak05(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
classical olosho...

This one's dae break any rod
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
I pity the man that married that trash person wey wizkid fûčk silly..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
she got herself a title..... WizKid's ex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Heaven and Hell is real.

Jesus Christ loves y'all.

Repent tonight.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy

I hope they won't call her hungry sHOE this time
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by haconjy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hggg
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Greystone: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Goldmaxx:
I pity the man that married that trash person wey wizkid fûčk silly..

Same way ur ex is describing u as trash.
Someone’s ex is another one’s future.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wetin concern me... See me see wahala
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by chuddyforlife(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Olosho spotted
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by tatibillion: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tania is her name
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Barthley: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Oro owo lo bami

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
I don't believe this. This is only his time to chop. Once he don belleful na to collect him ring comot her life.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice.. kiss

I'm next, in Jesus name.
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tania fine girl with deep pvssy, wizkid must have dig deep, now buzzbar wants to come and start digging using engagement ring � as a smokescreen. Las Las me sef go dig am too.
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by dtruth50: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Was she not d WizKid ex dt got married last term?

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Goodbye to WizKid
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Brother Wizkid chop clean mouth, another man carry remnant.. I got something to be proud of because my generation is not tied to second hand wears.
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wizkid ex?

I can't marry a lady with such title oh
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
JoanHicks:
Seems tagging her wizkid ex makes her more popular

As a guy imagine reading about your wife online it's all about wizkid ex this wizkid ex that

She no get name again

Seriously I don't know her except by that affiliation to Starboy wizkidayo.

Even Kiki who knows her if not by affiliation to Osibanjo.
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Saff(f): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Is it your marry?

God dammmnn
OgogoroFreak:
Wizkid ex?

I can't marry a lady with such title oh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho / Femi Branch Charged To Court For Issuing Dud Cheque (photos) / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.