Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

If I Cut From This Cake And Give To You, Will You Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If I Cut From This Cake And Give To You, Will You Eat? (1689 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / A Lady Ordered For A Superhero Cake And Got This (Photos) / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Cut From This Cake And Give To You, Will You Eat? by bongolistik(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
I know you love cakes, what if I cut from the lower part of this cake and give to you, will you eat?

Re: If I Cut From This Cake And Give To You, Will You Eat? by lifenajeje(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2018
https:///CHx5IRbXPpKKIVTSwnodV8

Make money supplying cakes
Re: If I Cut From This Cake And Give To You, Will You Eat? by gentlesinna(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
I will even prefere dos black juicy stuff coming out of her ass and d tissue paper use in wippin her ass.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Food So Much? / I Want To Learn How To Make Shawama... / Ever Wondered Why There Are 2 Dots On Agege Bread(top &bottom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.