Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (98440 Views)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Apc led federal government Anti Corruption war is lopsided

Like if you agree
Share if you disagree

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by hush15: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
IamD18:
EFCC and APC are synonymous to foolishness and corruption.

Are we supposed to believe these allegations and pictures without a concrete evidence?

How about going to court with it to penalize him if he's guilty?

You mean it has come to an extent where you dullards and your lifeless leader think sane Nigerians are fools to believe craps?

How about Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje's video collecting bribe?

The truth remains that you all are shameless and a disgrace to humanity.

Spits angry

Dont mind them... since they properties as evidence, they should go and present it in court now. why showing nigerians...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by bettercreature(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nonsense! I was looking for a very huge mansion grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Newboss(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
bettercreature:
Nonsense! I was looking for a very huge mansion grin grin grin grin
Where did you see the picture? angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by bettercreature(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Newboss:
Please Seun mynd44 dominique no vex o. But how did this thing get to front page without the pictures? angry Even the write says that an Efcc official sent the picture to the blogger (okayng.com) angry

The blog in question is super uselessly slow angry Ain't even loading till nowangry
The pictures are there i dont know why its taking longer to load,the blog is useless i had to connect my 9MOBILE before i was able to access it even so it was difficult

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by bettercreature(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Newboss:

Where did you see the picture? angry
You are using GLO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by philanjay: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kingosytex:
EFCC should charge fayose to court if he is guilty, i don't support corruption. efcc should also be getting ready to arrest aregbosola, okorocha and others, it is evident that these guys looted billions. they must also remember ganduje. the fight against corruption should not be a one-sided affair
another govt. will investigate them not apc govt.

pdp rule for 16yrs, apc 3yrs and still counting if another party takes over apc will be investigated (hopefully not pdp o)
because a house that is divided among itself can not stand.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by positivethought: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
faroukfahima:

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has released photos showing properties allegedly owned by the immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose.

Spokesman for the Commission, Mr Wilson Uwujaren, sent copies of the pictures to OkayNG.com on Wednesday.

According to him, the properties were uncovered while the anti-graft agency was investigating the allegations of corruption against the former governor.

He alleged that Mr Fayose purchased the property with the money he purportedly received from the office of the former National Security Adviser, Retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki.

“In the course of investigating corruption allegations against ex-governor Ayodele Fayose, especially the N1.3billion which he collected from the office of the National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki, the Commission unearthed evidence that he laundered the funds into the acquisition of properties in choice locations in Abuja and Lagos,” Mr Wilson alleged.

The EFCC released the pictures a day after the former governor arrived at its head office in Abuja, in company with Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, and a former minister, Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, among other well-wishers.

More Photos HERE
This is utter nonsense, is this the evidence of the so call water tight case EFCC has built against fayose?,let fayose just remain silent until taken to court that's all,it's clear that EFCC is now just a tool of the government to hunt down enemies n the opposition n nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Newboss(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
bettercreature:
You are using GLO grin grin
No oo angry
Airtel angry
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Jckleiin(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
jumpandpas:
Foolish people.

Tell me one LGA chairman let alone governor that don't own choice properties in and outside Nigeria.

Even MAGU has properties in Dubai.

thank you brother....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by franchasng: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kingosytex:
EFCC should charge fayose to court if he is guilty, i don't support corruption. efcc should also be getting ready to arrest aregbosola, okorocha and others, it is evident that these guys looted billions. they must also remember ganduje. the fight against corruption should not be a one-sided affair
Adams Oshiomhole ought to be in jail by now if EFCC and Buhari were fighting corruption at all instead they gave him top post to celebrate his looting, anyway, Buhari's son and his wife and relatives should also prepare to vomit all Nigerian billions their dad has been stylishly stealing using different stooges while forming Mr Integrity, only time will tell

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by jonneljonn(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by bettercreature(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Newboss:

No oo angry
Airtel angry
It must be very slow then i couldnt see the pictures on Glo either
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by wanger50(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Is this why you cannot take him to court? I do know that Fayose owned houses in the UK even before he became Governor, so why are those houses now news?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by rexwalters: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
maestroferdi:
This Fayose issue will prove to be the beginning of the end for Buhari...
End of the beginning for who?,faint imagination by misguided,3rd eye blind,corrupt minded pdp miscreants?Rhetoric slogan as empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise,and APC keeps on winning,you better get with the program cos there is no vacancy at the Roc.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Oolawepo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Felixv:
Once they have gotten his statement he will be charged to court -his written statement will be used as evidence against him. And I guess he knows that already hence the cat and mouse games.

We shouldn’t pity these guys Fayose is just a crooked loud mouth even obj knows that ( Anybody remember that poultry scam lol )

I know U're replying from Senegal
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by herdjerd: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Did anybody noticed the glaring difference?? Fayemi with all the evidence of looting levelsed against him enjoyed 100% immunity because of Mr. Lifeless shield even Oriental Hotel, Alpha beta, Toll gate extortionist, TVC, Uncountable Landed properties in Lagos State, a whole Royal Garden Estate and d likes are all walking about freely under Mr. Lifeless.....Amaechi, Aregbe, Oshiomole, Ganduje and co......Bleep ya all PMB supporters and the Mad Lifeless Engine in Aso Rock.

As for me and my Family, We are all Obidiently Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by donemzy115(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
please oo,,,does the constitution say that no presiding governor should own a property?A house to be presized.....Because to me,its normal for someone to own that house without touching government fund...,i even think say na one kind mansion wey big pass aso rock,mtcheeew
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Tonimordred(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dis 1 small 2 wetin rosars okoroawusa don acquire na
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by TruthinAction: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kingosytex:

One sided fight is itself corruption.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by TruthinAction: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tonimordred:
Dis 1 small 2 wetin rosars okoroawusa don acquire na

I was also wandering. This properties are properties that even ordinary businessman owns. Have you seen that of Allison Madueke? They just hate Fayose for the opposing role he played. Since, he reported himself, it is inhuman and unreasonable to detain him. Just charge him to court and seize his passport so he will not be able to travel out.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by jollyjarkofgod: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lifeless shame on u no good structure here now.. just know karma is waiting for the lifeless one soonest...is it better than Adams gorila house or thief oguko king of lagos area boys

Buhari can't give us the change we are glamoring for cuz is biahise and tribalistic corpse
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by themanderon: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
If he is guilty take him to court. Media trials will not fly.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by XOGBADO(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kingosytex:

I've been wondering... How much are this properties worth?? This is nothing compared to what Rocha's built in Imo state as His residential building and still nobody cautioned him.
SMH for this government
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Tonimordred(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
TruthinAction:

I was also wandering. This properties are properties that even ordinary businessman owns. Have you seen that of Allison Madueke? They just hate Fayose for the opposing role he played. Since, he reported himself, it is inhuman and unreasonable to detain him. Just charge him to court and seize his passport so he will not be able to travel out.
as in ehn my brot her even evans thats still in the prison has properties more than this guy, i just don't know why they don't want to charge him to court
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by truthstands01: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Media trial by EFCC. When are they arresting kano Governor Ganduje, what of aregbesola, fasola, oshiomhole, tinubu, amaechi etc. The whole world is keenly watching this fayoses case with EFCC. They should charge him to court if they have any evidence. Shameless EFCC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by sunsewa16: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Useless one sided efcc what abt ganduje bribery Videos that went viral,u peoples went deaf and dump,oshimole that went into government a unionist, came out a billionaire, u people kept a blind eye,Amaechi and co,they're saints, u people should keep on deceiving urselfs by showing us fayose houses the world is watching ur Indian films, life na turn by turn,it won't last forever, and what u sowed is what u will reap in bountiful fold's, and u know what ,even ur masters and alleys will turn their back on u people, knowing ur been recompensed with ur evil deeds,karma is a bitch.
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Kingspin(m): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Allow the court to do their job. Foolish idiots ruling Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC by Tonimordred(m): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
TruthinAction:

as in ehn my brot her even evans thats still in the prison has properties more than this guy, i just don't know why they don't want to charge him to court

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.