Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? (10054 Views)

Investment, Forex, BEC Scams Most Prevalent In Lagos State – EFCC / Guide Using Indicators To Earn Upto 10usd Per Session In Binary Options / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Dronedude(m): 3:48am On Oct 18, 2018
I'm a novice in the binary trading Stuff, I have been following it on YouTube and cannot but notice the tremendous gains and good remarks in this venture. A part of me tells me that this may be a hoax but I'm also convinced that it could be quite genuine.

My question is do we really have people trading with the various strategies and gaining profit in Forex trading here in Nairaland? I find the chart very detailed and unreadable. I downloaded binomo and have been practicing with the demo even if It's still difficult, I still find it interesting and also think the charts can be read. I have tried to understand some strategies like the scalping, moving average strategies and the likes but my brother the stuff appears to be like JAMB.

I really will like to learn how to trade and searching through NL I couldn't find a thread that handled the basic and practical ways of using this strategies in trading.

So I decided to create this thread for pros in the house to bring in their experience and expertise in trading to guide newbies like me to gain understanding on trading. It will really help empower and provide financial support for a lot of young people.

Let's get this thread started and fruitful.

Thanks in advance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by qwertyboss(m): 4:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Yes!
But the high risk associated with it is making it unpopular. Though with a good money management plan you can minimise that even to a great extent.
What kind of charts are u using?
Line chart, candle sticks...

3 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by cooldipo(m): 4:56am On Oct 18, 2018
We rarely hear of any success story concerning this trade o o

2 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2018
IF YOU KNOW, THEN YOU KNOW. PEOPLE DOING WELL

2 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Dronedude(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2018
qwertyboss:
Yes!
But the high risk associated with it is making it unpopular. Though with a good money management plan you can minimise that even to a great extent.
What kind of charts are u using?
Line chart, candle sticks...

I use candle sticks charts, I find it more comfortable to read if there be a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by lusciouslyon(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Binary options is very risky n largely characterized by losses.

5 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by hamrad(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
lusciouslyon:
Binary options is very risky n largely characterized by losses. I had a short time wit it over a year ago b4 I settled for football trading on betfair. And no looking back since then. I can train you on football trading with proven strategies that work.
I am interested pls 07031370425 rahmanhammed@yahoo.com
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Eustace70: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
You can get good profit in binary options only if you are disciplined and follow rules to the last

2 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Dronedude(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eustace70:
You can get good profit in binary options only if you are disciplined and follow rules to the last

What are those rules. We can't erase the fact that people gain profit in binary option. Yes it's a discipline venture but I want to know how to improve.
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Chidonsky: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
lusciouslyon:
Binary options is very risky n largely characterized by losses. I had a short time wit it over a year ago b4 I settled for football trading on betfair. And no looking back since then. I can train you on football trading with proven strategies that work.
Do you still trade till now?If you still trade pm me lets talk.

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by idumuose(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
lusciouslyon:
Are you talking of virtual football?
Are you making profit from it?
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Dronedude(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
dellyjoe10:
IF YOU KNOW, THEN YOU KNOW. PEOPLE DOING WELL

Are you a successful binary options trader?
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by lusciouslyon(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
idumuose:

Are you talking of virtual football?
Are you making profit from it?

Not virtual football,
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Chidonsky: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
lusciouslyon:

Not virtual football, i trade on real life football n i make a living from it
i replied you on email.

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by innocentwhite: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wow, this is really a nice thread. I started forex some weeks back and I see it as a favourable investment yet risky. Would appreciate it the more if we could create a whatsapp group on this, to share experiences and knowledge. Watapp number 08066011165
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by honeybeans4sell: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Meafy Big limited... We guarantee a fixed 5% profit on your capital monthly, we bear the risk you book the profit....we are into currency trading and a registered company... Enquiry: 08062480093
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Dronedude:

Are you a successful binary options trader?

yea
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
lusciouslyon:

pls i will love to get hint on this...
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by kozmicity: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dronedude:
I'm a novice in the binary trading Stuff, I have been following it on YouTube and cannot but notice the tremendous gains and good remarks in this venture. A part of me tells me that this may be a hoax but I'm also convinced that it could be quite genuine.

My question is do we really have people trading with the various strategies and gaining profit in Forex trading here in Nairaland? I find the chart very detailed and unreadable. I downloaded binomo and have been practicing with the demo even if It's still difficult, I still find it interesting and also think the charts can be read. I have tried to understand some strategies like the scalping, moving average strategies and the likes but my brother the stuff appears to be like JAMB.

I really will like to learn how to trade and searching through NL I couldn't find a thread that handled the basic and practical ways of using this strategies in trading.

So I decided to create this thread for pros in the house to bring in their experience and expertise in trading to guide newbies like me to gain understanding on trading. It will really help empower and provide financial support for a lot of young people.

Let's get this thread started and fruitful.

Thanks in advance.

Bros, i too am a novice in binary options... I've been following since february and i plan to create open a real account by Next year february. I will advise you to read (a lot), join forums, read blogs, paper trade and apply what you learn on the demo account.

Study the forex market to know what makes it move big time because binary options trading is based on the forex charts.
PS:Do read(as much as possible) and do not forget that people will tell you it's a scam but its not. I know someone who earns with it, and google all the stuffs,and do not enroll in expensive courses.

Finally, always search for binary options success stories.(You need motivation from people who have made it in the field)

My 2 cents

6 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by gentility411(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
lusciouslyon:

Gud pm bro.......pls pm me ur guide on okd122006@gmail.com. tanx
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by kozmicity: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Eustace70:

Yes, emotional trading is the main thing... not even strategy.

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Dronedude(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
kozmicity:

Bros, i too am a novice in binary options... I've been following since february and i plan to create open a real account by Next year february. I will advise you to read (a lot), join forums, read blogs, paper trade and apply what you learn on the demo account.

Study the forex market to know what makes it move big time because binary options trading is based on the forex charts.
PS:Do read(as much as possible) and do not forget that people will tell you it's a scam but its not. I know someone who earns with it, and google all the stuffs,and do not enroll in expensive courses.

Finally, always search for binary options success stories.(You need motivation from people who have made it in the field)

My 2 cents

Nice one bro, thanks for the feedback, but u have been practicing for close to a year, can you share with me the material that made sense to you. I have studied the basics and I have viewed some strategies but I will like to know which strategy you felt comfortable with and why you prefer it?
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by NiggasInParis: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
If you are not greedy, desperate and indisciplined with funds..you can be getting steady checks trading Binary options... Its not a hoax okay.

Evrything is Simple as ABC .You just need to work a working strategy and money management plan..The thing is, even on a very good day, even if you trade blindly you might get some massive wins and profits..that's one sweet thing with options.

But you see, i wont advice that. We are talking business and long term success here.. Hence, you need a strategy/ies to work with okay.. And the returns you get depends on your input i.e, How much you trading with, definitely the profits of someone trading with $500 - $1000 cant be compared with that trading with $10 h $50..

To be of help i have a free guide with two proven strategies you could use and record success

Send an email to newoptionstrick@gmail.com to get the step-by-step tutorial..you get a reply instantly

Guide is free by the way

7 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by kozmicity: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dronedude:

Nice one bro, thanks for the feedback, but u have been practicing for close to a year, can you share with me the material that made sense to you. I have studied the basics and I have viewed some strategies but I will like to know which strategy you felt comfortable with and why you prefer it?

I use forex training course guide(downloaded from google play, the main picture is purple with a graduation hat on the cover page)

And as for strategy, its best to create a strategy with the demo account one that is created by you and works for you, a strategy that only you know the ins and outs. Think about a car manufacturer or an app developer, no one can know their products more than they do.

Even if i share my strategies with you,( strategies because it is advisable to have about three different strategies for different market conditions) you won't understand it fully, unlike the one you created.

Tips: Search online for different strategies,test their return probability and apply them when creating your own strategy.

And always trade on demo for about 20 minutes before going real.

Hardly ever invest more than 2% of your balance. (emotional control is the most important factor)

If you occour 3 consecutive losses, please go back to demo and study the changes market condition.

NB:THE COURSE I RECOMENDED IS FOR FOREX,BUT SINCE YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND FOREX TRADING TO UNDERSTAND BINARY OPTIONS, SO... BESIDES, I DIDN'T SEE ANY BINARY COURSES THAT ARE GOOD.

5 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by kozmicity: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
NiggasInParis:
If you are not greedy, desperate and indisciplined with funds..you can be getting steady checks trading Binary options... Its not a hoax okay.

Evrything is Simple as ABC .You just need to work a working strategy and money management plan..The thing is, even on a very good day, even if you trade blindly you might get some massive wins and profits..that's one sweet thing with options.

But you see, i wont advice that. We are talking business and long term success here.. Hence, you need a strategy/ies to work with okay.. And the returns you get depends on your input i.e, How much you trading with, definitely the profits of someone trading with $500 - $1000 cant be compared with that trading with $10 h $50..

To be of help i have a free guide with two proven strategies you could use and record success

Send an email to newoptionstrick@gmail.com to get the step-by-step tutorial..you get a reply instantly

Guide is free by the way

Did i hear free??biko can i drop my mail too? shocked
NiggasInParis:

Guide is free by the way

Did i hear free??biko can i drop my mail too?

3 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Eustace70: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dronedude:

What are those rules. We can't erase the fact that people gain profit in binary option. Yes it's a discipline venture but I want to know how to improve.
When I say rules I mean your strategy, the principles guiding the strategy you use. If you discover a strategy that has 70% and above win rate after much backtesting, you stick to it no matter what happens. The bane of any trader in the forex and binary market is fear. To reduce this fear you have to practice good money management. To tell you the truth if you make 10% of your investment every month you are a good trader. Treat your binary account as an investment portfolio and you will make it. Imagine you invested $1000 and make 10% profit every month and trade for 12 months you will make about $3200

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
lusciouslyon:

I will like to learn your strategy and i have send you a mail pls reply
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by lusciouslyon(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mkpi:
I will like to learn your strategy and i have send you a mail pls reply
i have replied you
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Bobbybenard(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eustace70:

When I say rules I mean your strategy, the principles guiding the strategy you use. If you discover a strategy that has 70% and above win rate after much backtesting, you stick to it no matter what happens. The bane of any trader in the forex and binary market is fear. To reduce this fear you have to practice good money management. To tell you the truth if you make 10% of your investment every month you are a good trader. Treat your binary account as an investment portfolio and you will make it. Imagine you invested $1000 and make 10% profit every month and trade for 12 months you will make about $3200
please reply to my pm
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by xareal(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
lusciouslyon:
bro pls msg me on WhatsApp let's chat
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Oshio40: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
lusciouslyon:

Am interested o
Akwagwa32@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Who Have Invested In MBA? / How To Get Loan Up To $500 With Perfect Money, Egopay And Payza Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.