Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? (10052 Views)

Investment, Forex, BEC Scams Most Prevalent In Lagos State – EFCC / Guide Using Indicators To Earn Upto 10usd Per Session In Binary Options / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by lusciouslyon(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
lusciouslyon:
Binary options is very risky n largely characterized by losses.

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by kaytenny(m): 5:03am On Oct 23, 2018
lusciouslyon:
Binary options is very risky n largely characterized by losses. I had a short time wit it over a year ago b4 I settled for football trading on betfair. And no looking back since then. I can train you on football trading with proven strategies that work.

pls send me details at:
idealsolutions10000@gmail.com
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Gtwsports(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2018
We offer basic training on football trading, advanced training on strategies execution and mentorship.

We also offer account management. We trade for you for a profit monthly.
Contact us on instagram @gtwsports

officialgtwsports@gmail.com
Whatsapp is in my profile
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2019
I AND MY GROUP MEMBERS PROFIT IN GREAT MEASURE

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by seotools01: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yes. I made money on binary option with a minimum of 5% - 10% daily steadily.

Rule guiding this business is not to be greedy. Make your target and leave the market.

I have 100% money making strategy. Yes guaranteed!
You can be making your money daily without any loss.

You can chat with me for the secret on WhatsApp: 0 8 1 3 4. 6 6 00 0 .0

Proof attached below.

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by northvietnam(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2019
lusciouslyon:
Binary options is very risky n largely characterized by losses. I had a short time wit it over a year ago b4 I settled for football trading on betfair. And no looking back since then. I can train you on football trading with proven strategies that work.

Can we chat privately bout this
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by northvietnam(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2019
NiggasInParis:
If you are not greedy, desperate and indisciplined with funds..you can be getting steady checks trading Binary options... Its not a hoax okay.

Evrything is Simple as ABC .You just need to work a working strategy and money management plan..The thing is, even on a very good day, even if you trade blindly you might get some massive wins and profits..that's one sweet thing with options.

But you see, i wont advice that. We are talking business and long term success here.. Hence, you need a strategy/ies to work with okay.. And the returns you get depends on your input i.e, How much you trading with, definitely the profits of someone trading with $500 - $1000 cant be compared with that trading with $10 h $50..

To be of help i have a free guide with two proven strategies you could use and record success

Send an email to newoptionstrick@gmail.com to get the step-by-step tutorial..you get a reply instantly

Guide is free by the way

I sent u a mail on newoptionstrick@gmail.com
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by qwertyboss(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2019
kaytenny:

pls send me details at:
idealsolutions10000@gmail.com
look to be sincere all these fx stuff are very risky to invest in especially if you are not an expert at it. but if you want to invest your money with reputable brokers who will help you trade alongside many others check out FinFx on my signature
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2019
MANAGED ACCOUNT. OVER 60% PROFIT LESS THAN 1 MONTH. JOIN US

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by MarianaTrench: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Dronedude:
I'm a novice in the binary trading Stuff, I have been following it on YouTube and cannot but notice the tremendous gains and good remarks in this venture. A part of me tells me that this may be a hoax but I'm also convinced that it could be quite genuine.

My question is do we really have people trading with the various strategies and gaining profit in Forex trading here in Nairaland? I find the chart very detailed and unreadable. I downloaded binomo and have been practicing with the demo even if It's still difficult, I still find it interesting and also think the charts can be read. I have tried to understand some strategies like the scalping, moving average strategies and the likes but my brother the stuff appears to be like JAMB.

I really will like to learn how to trade and searching through NL I couldn't find a thread that handled the basic and practical ways of using this strategies in trading.

So I decided to create this thread for pros in the house to bring in their experience and expertise in trading to guide newbies like me to gain understanding on trading. It will really help empower and provide financial support for a lot of young people.

Let's get this thread started and fruitful.

Thanks in advance.

Binary Options trading is largely a scam.

One bastard here convinced me to fund an account for him to trade on my behalf after he had claimed he was an expert in the field.

This animal lost the whole money in just 2 days!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by showafrica(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2019
innocentwhite:
Wow, this is really a nice thread. I started forex some weeks back and I see it as a favourable investment yet risky. Would appreciate it the more if we could create a whatsapp group on this, to share experiences and knowledge. Watapp number 08066011165

Just invent your strategy.. Use 1% of your investment. Those who make money from forex will never tell you how they do it. However, it's a daily thing. Today's pattern won't work tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2019
VISIT: DELLY BINARY ON TELEGRAM TO JOIN. 95% ACCURATE BINARY SIGNAL

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by TradeRanger: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
You can make a living trading forex just as I do.

With discipline, working strategy, and good money management, you are good to go.

Forex trading doesn't have to be difficult.

Join my telegram training for 2 weeks and you will learn how to start taking trades like these and bank cool cash.

Hit me up if you're interested.

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by qwertyboss(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2019
it's seems like you are trading Demand and Supply zones
Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by TradeRanger: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
qwertyboss:
it's seems like you are trading Demand and Supply zones
Trading off demand and supply zones is just one among a couple of strategies I use. However the core of my trading strategy is hinged on smart money concept. In other wards following the footprints left by institutional traders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by TradeRanger: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Smart money concept

2 Likes

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Legendguru: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
It’s profitable for professional watch videos on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by qwertyboss(m): 3:56am On Nov 30, 2019
TradeRanger:
Smart money concept
please what is smart money concept? How can I know more about it.

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by qwertyboss(m): 4:05am On Nov 30, 2019
TradeRanger:
Smart money concept
please help your boy with materials to master the smart money concept. Whatsapp 0nine063eight297eleven I am humbled!

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2021
8 TRADED 8 WON

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
15 TRADED 15 WON

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
good

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
5/6

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2021
all won

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2021
good one

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
alwas winning

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
good

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2021
9/9

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
7 won from 8

1 Like

Re: Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2021
as usual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Who Have Invested In MBA? / How To Get Loan Up To $500 With Perfect Money, Egopay And Payza Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.