Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) (51289 Views)

China To Launch ‘artificial Moon’ To Illuminate City Streets / Eclipse: 'blood Moon' To Grace Nigerian Skies On July 27 / Moon To Get 4G Mobile Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2018
what a country..!! advancing technologically, but we are here are Atikulating and Sai Babaing like someone said above. I give up..
our mistake was fighting for our independence earlier, we should have gotten our independence maybe last year, it was way way early for us. Even the country that colonized us, all they know is to collect all our money in the name of schooling in the UK.
China would have been good colonial masters and like I said we should have gotten our independence last year.. shikena

2 Likes

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by kingPhidel(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Let me see any fool here that will scream atikulate or sai baba,i will send thunder after that person
see this one! Only you using two space .

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Charlesreus: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2018
China is far better than American and Japan in term of technology....I see China ruling this world in years to come..

But my only concern about them is that they disliked Christians, they hate bibles and also persecute Christians.

They have to change for the world to recognize them...

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by francisMKD(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2018
Abasssiiimi kii kpaa yoooonngg...
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by homopoliticus: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2018
18wheeler:

My wife’s passing out today too. May doors of good fortunes open up to you all as you step into a new phase of this struggle called life.
Amen and Amen
Thanks so much, God bless u and congratulations to ur wife too
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Charlesreus:
China is far better than American and Japan in term of technology....I see China ruling this world in years to come..

But my only concern about them is that they disliked Christians, they hate bibles and also persecute Christians.

They have to change for the world to recognize them...
Religion is one of the reasons why this country is retrogressing...you as a christain fanatics,are you richer or smarter than them?

2 Likes

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by ensamy(m): 6:28am On Oct 18, 2018
We dey naija dey do praying and fasting while Athiest de move ahead with technology and innovation.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Christmasdon(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2018
How come Chinese is beating Europeans, when it comes to technology.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2018
kingPhidel:
see this one! Only you using two space .
Quite pathetic,you are part of the problem.if these chinese had voted president like sai bubu or Atiku,they wouldnt have been this great technology wise
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2018
Kizyte:
If we continue trading our oil solely for money, we'll continue to remain underdeveloped because the money is going to the pocket of our corrupt leaders.

How about giving these technologically advanced countries our oil and collecting their technology?

Nice idea but ask yourself this question. Can Atiku steal technology?
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by ikezuora4689(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2018
madridguy:
A welcome development. I know one day Nigeria will rise in technology too.

My special greetings to Princess Explorers.
Nigeria can never be like this if we continue voting and shouting Sai baba....Sai Atiku....APC.....PDP....in China if you steal government money na death direct no two ways abt it

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by kstyle2(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2018
I know they say to rome wasn't built in one day but progress in bits was seen to give hope. In my country, someone will loot millions of dollars and when he/she wants to be probed, we start hearing of witch hunting. We see how people gather to show support for criminals. As of 2019, politicians are still campaigning with bore holes, roads as election promises. Are we alright?
For you to know how bad it is; go to YouTube and watch campaign promises made in 2007 in selected states. Those are still the promises made till now. We haven't made any step forward and we don't seem ready to make one

2 Likes

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2018
madridguy:
A welcome development. I know one day Nigeria will rise in technology too.

that's when we stop believing in our religious leaders here, countries like Germany, poland, UK , and co, don't have half of what we have here in Nigeria. we need to believe in technology if we are to grow... religious leader everywhere deceiving people about how to live their life ,yet they are enjoying this this things those westerners have
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Itzurboi(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2018
It is beyond every sane rational thought how Nigeria as a Nation cannot set a positive developmental pace for other African Nations to compete it... Some ask where did we get it wrong, i can boldly tell you our problem is our inability to think outside the box, the only thing some know how to do best is chant sai baba, atikulate.. My simple tip to have a good time before leaving this earth, think positive outside the box... Take for instance out of many cases, China knew there was a natural Moon, but still went ahead to compliment it... This is not about challenging your creator, it's about complimenting and helping humanity to grow... If we dont strive, advocate to have a better society now, most of us will bear the brunt... Thank you

3 Likes

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by movetoca: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2018
In my next life if there's anything like that, I will never come as a black man or Arab man. This is what God meant when he said go into the world and multiply. Even God don tire for Africa matter.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Bimpe29: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2018
Allahu Samad!
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2018
madridguy:

Thanks bro.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by ddeola: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2018
I hope our leaders in Naija get to read this news. They are sooooooo backward, common electricity, dem never do undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by sirusX(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2018
fernandez1:
See innovation..... While our apc and pdp still campaigning with good roads, electricity and water in this technology era...... What a shame.

As in ehn....you go fear
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by sirusX(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2018
kstyle2:
I know they say to rome wasn't built in one day but progress in bits was seen to give hope. In my country, someone will loot millions of dollars and when he/she wants to be probed, we start hearing of witch hunting. We see how people gather to show support for criminals. As of 2019, politicians are still campaigning with bore holes, roads as election promises. Are we alright?
For you to know how bad it is; go to YouTube and watch campaign promises made in 2007 in selected states. Those are still the promises made till now. We haven't made any step forward and we don't seem ready to make one

I wonder why we fall for these tactics....same story.... different day
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by deebrownneymar: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2018
This is bullshit
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by DaRuud(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2018
I dreamt that in 1975 a huge sum of money N4. 87b was given to the minister for science to produce candle to light up the country ,. . . . . . . . the money was shared and looters looted the money up till now we are still in darkness

Explorers:
A city in China is planning to launch an ‘artificial moon’ that will light up the skies as far as 50 miles around.

The so-called illumination satellite set to deploy over the southwestern city of Chengdu in 2020 is touted to be eight times as bright as the real moon, to cast a ‘dusk-like glow’ over the region, according to the People’s Daily.

Officials have released few details on the project.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6288037/China-reveals-plans-launch-artificial-moon-light-city-skies-2020.html
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2018
homopoliticus:
Issokai

Ps: Today is my NYSC POP
Pls a word of prayer will be really appreciated
Thank You all
God bless

NOW YOUR SUFFERRING COMMENCES.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Kizyte:
If we continue trading our oil solely for money, we'll continue to remain underdeveloped because the money is going to the pocket of our corrupt leaders.

How about giving these technologically advanced countries our oil and collecting their technology?
Damm!!!!! This is one of the best posts on naira land in a while.
Too much sense Sir.
we collect their technology and expertise and give them oil then use heavy tax money from huge companies and all these billionaires for security and job Creation.
Everyone wins in the long run.
Is this too much for the government to do?
why are they not doing this?

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by guru90: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2018
cHai. ... electricity road before...... now artificial moon...... ahead ahead
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Udofia13(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2018
No be country be this Naija na juju dem sabi do Mtcheww Useless set of ppl
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Mosco100(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2018
dukechilezie:
Great countries are making great advances in technology. I don't know if Africa is cursed. Our youths are either screaming Sai Baba or Atikulate while our counterparts are making breakthrough in so many fields.

Africa and Nigeria need unity and righteousness,
Note : righteousness not hypocrisy and WICKEDNESS

ANYWHERE, THE WILL OF GOD MUST BE DONE
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Mr Lifeless only sees the impossibilities in such project, He can only launch artificial cows.

This your meme, na dead! Make I save am for future purpose! Igbo Amaka
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2018
peacettw:
Well, I am not well versed in their field but I do not think that this is a sound idea.
What if it malfunctions or needs an upgrade? Imagine every other country getting theirs? Asides from our space being filled with lots of junk already, do we really need to add this to it. Do we really need multiple giant balls of torchlight in our skies?
Coming to my own field, if night ceases to exist, what will happen to our physiological cycles that depends on nighttime to function. This will throw it out of sync.
Will we adapt? Maybe, maybe not. I took the human body millions of years to be what it is now so noone knows how long it will take to for our bodies to key in to this new development.
I am firm believer that one day, technology will be man's doom. I hope it doesn't come sooner than expected.
Technology can not be our doom.
It is a welcome development and it's Even More beautiful if countries can have theirs too.
Just imaging 2 at midnight, looking like 6pm in the evening, is that not a beautiful scenaro?
This will challenge other developing counties to up their game.
And i know it will curb crime rate and increase business integrations.
businesses will be open for 24 hours thereby bringing more money and more tax to the government.
It will be cities that never sleeps.
It will increase tourism.
By the way it won't malfunction, since when did world powers lunched their satellites into the skies, has the satellites fallen or malfunctioned?
Definitely No.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Pregnant Animals / 'Dinosaur Of Turtle World': Monster-Sized Snapping Turtle Found In Florida (Pix) / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.