Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) (51291 Views)

China To Launch ‘artificial Moon’ To Illuminate City Streets / Eclipse: 'blood Moon' To Grace Nigerian Skies On July 27 / Moon To Get 4G Mobile Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by poseidon12: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Davidgr8:
Somewhere in Nigeria, a person who assembles a touch light is termed 'genius '

And you think it is easy to assemble a touch light?

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Uyi168: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Is explorer a woman? I might be getting closer to having a wife if she's unmarried. Love explorers thread like mad

I have warned you people to stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say
explorer is now a father...
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by osinawanta(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2018
homopoliticus:
Issokai

Ps: Today is my NYSC POP
Pls a word of prayer will be really appreciated
Thank You all
God bless

Welcome to favor market..

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by nymphomaniac(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2018
poseidon12:

Wrong! It's actually 'eat your cake and have it', as the guy you quoted correctly put it.

After you eat your cake, it's gone because you have eaten it. But some people still want to have the cake even after eating it.

You seem to be inadvertently admitting that Buhari has failed, like the Presidents before him. You seem to be implying that it's ok to have a bad President since we have been having bad ones in the past. It's time for a genuine change. Useless tribalist Buhari is going back to Daura in 2019. Join the train of patriots to rescue Nigeria from Buhari.
Nigerians will never learn. Go and check your dictionary or Google. Stop living in the past. It has always been "you cannot have your cake and eat it" as opposed to what people say which is wrong.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by nymphomaniac(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2018
poseidon12:

Why should they not sell TCN? Privatization is the way to go. Or do you prefer inefficiency?
how well has the privatization of power generation and distribution cured inefficiency? Mr I too know that doesn't even know his proverbs correctly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by KcMarShalL(f): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2018
And I'm still in this country... God why?

Please check my signature

Explorers:
A city in China is planning to launch an ‘artificial moon’ that will light up the skies as far as 50 miles around.

The so-called illumination satellite set to deploy over the southwestern city of Chengdu in 2020 is touted to be eight times as bright as the real moon, to cast a ‘dusk-like glow’ over the region, according to the People’s Daily.

Officials have released few details on the project.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6288037/China-reveals-plans-launch-artificial-moon-light-city-skies-2020.html
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by emela236: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2018
China pls come buy my country and keep the balance please
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by seenga(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2018
and i'm here begging for just electricity to work with.
Chaiii!!! e nor go better for whoever did his to africa

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by lastempero: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2018
codemaniacs:

you just said the answer in your response...

I don't know if its possible, in fact I don't know anything about science....

but my opinion is they would use the sun to levitate it by "shedding more sun light" on their artificial moon which should create a enough heat to lift it up and let it float.

Well you made some point there
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by frankfrancis871: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
And 'intelligent' people are saying NO to Biafra and praising thieves! I'm sorry Africa,
One nigeria supporters right now www.nairaland.com/attachments/7976813_lolo_jpeg7fb2296ac808a8b328bb26cb1417eb2d angry cry
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2018
madridguy:
A welcome development. I know one day Nigeria will rise in technology too.

My special greetings to Princess Explorers.

Ua in for a never happen
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Meanwhile nigerian politicians are pocketting their citizens destiny

The citizens are recycling same old men with their children and relatives

Their youths and turning pastors, prophets and prophetess

The rest are in NYSC CAMP happy snapping pics with karki wasting a year and collecting peace nut.... They call it ALLAWEE grin grin

NIGERIA �� ITS SELF KILLS MOST OF ITS CITIZENS DESTINY

THE ONLY THING BRINGING I AND MY FAMILY TO NIGERIA IS REFERENDUM
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by IchBinBrait(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2018
Harkynkunle:
These guys are really ahead......

aswearugad na true!!
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by PigBenis(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2018
colestephan86:

See your mouth like na better country be that, what did u sturdy in school? Be candid
how you wrote study wouldn't make me reply you
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Brainardc(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2018
This people and technology........ I love this
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by toboint(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
kabayomi:
infinite tsukuyomi

correct guy

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by homopoliticus: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Are u Unilorin political science graduate ?
Yeah
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Culin(f): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Donkalio:
The Great china, abeg make ona no chalenge God oh. But ona dey try sha.
hian! Africans and religion. Does it now mean that invention of drugs to cure people is a challenge to God's ability to heal?.

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Nasir123(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is what I'm talking about.

God bless China.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Haaaba ..See science students working ..

No be misconception of young guys in Nigeria wey dey misuse drugs called themselves science student. Idiot kids
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by babtoundey(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Another fantastic innovation from the Chinkos. Artificial moon...

I only hope its economic benefit will not be too expensive for there is no technological innovation without some unpalatable burden.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by ponti93(m): 1:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Hm... Hw are they going to hang it... With gravity and all... If its outer space how are going to keep it shining on a particular city with rotation and all... Hm... Anytin other than that got be a lamp stand dear seun we need more emojis
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by colestephan86: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2018
PigBenis:
how you wrote study wouldn't make me reply you
Be there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Pregnant Animals / 'Dinosaur Of Turtle World': Monster-Sized Snapping Turtle Found In Florida (Pix) / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.