Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold (29594 Views)

Fact Check: Do Big Dicks Actually Loosen Up A Woman's Vagina / My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2018
You can direct buy the powder and mix with the butter

omg I cant believe I am like a coke bottle after a month.

see the result at your peril. 18+ nairaland pls dont ban me ooo only proving a point.

https://streamable.com/24tje

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by yuncka: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats bro....you can now rupture bladders... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2018
see the result at your peril. 18+ nairaland pls dont ban me ooo only proving a point.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2018
yuncka:
Congrats bro....you can now rupture bladders... grin grin grin
break and unveil wombs. strain and stress punanis

4 Likes

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by yuncka: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
beardlessdude:

Crush eggs!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2018
yuncka:

Crush eggs!!! grin
no be small things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Suppose to be called love making not terrorism grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Tweak2k: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2018
illitrate:

how did you use it?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2018
I mixed a portion with sheer butter and until it became like body cream and was using it to massage my john thomas just twice in a week.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Anotii(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2018
How much does it cost?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by crestedaguiyi: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
illitrate:

linus you have to show us pix of that same dick from different angle for us to believe you.

dont just go online and gets pix to market your product claiming its the result of using it.

5 Likes

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

linus you have to show us pix of that same dick from different angle for us to believe you.

dont just go online and gets pix to market your product claiming its the result of using it.

Hahaha did u see me post any product for sale or any link to buy anything?

Believe or not choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by hopaj: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy smiley oya scatter anytine jare

sad shocked MOBILE APPS DESIGN

WE CREATE SMARTER APPS FOR SMARTER BUSINESSES

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

NO MATTER THE PROJECT, WE CAN DEVELOP A MOBILE APP FOR PROJECT OF ANY KIND!

WANT AN APP FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

We Turn Your Ideas into Beautiful Feature-rich Mobile Apps at Affordable Costs!

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business and experience the Mobile App Development That Give your Business A Smooth Touch

angry cheesy
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Anotii(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
illitrate:
I mixed a portion with sheer butter and until it became like body cream and was using it to massage my john thomas just twice in a week.
what's the name of the product and hw much did it cost u??
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by stevecantrell: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nice try OP

This cream contains the powder and extracts from 5 different fruits....I SCRAMBLE EGGS ,ask a few ladies on this (romance) section.
They will need donor eggs when they eventually marry... grin

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by OppMod: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
illitrate:

Please bro...how can i get it. I cant seem to find it on Alibaba.com. bw are you nigerian?

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Viserion: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
illitrate:

please the link
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by pocek: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
FULL-STACK LARAVEL WEB APP TRAINING

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that helpto make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

Ultra Media Solutions brings you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

What you will learn after attending our Laravel classes:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

Prerequisites:

Solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience.

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Acetin: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Link oooooo

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Eberechi24(f): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
iLegendd, your attention is needed here cheesy

someon say that nl men's dicks are below average. Now I believe. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by bukason41(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
beardlessdude:
. And do much more
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by bukason41(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
beardlessdude:
no be small things.

small things are gone forever
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Ay04z(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wat d name of the fruit. And how much?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Women, Men Should Date / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.