Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold (29591 Views)

Fact Check: Do Big Dicks Actually Loosen Up A Woman's Vagina / My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eberechi24:
iLegendd, your attention is needed here cheesy

someon say that nl men's dicks are below average. Now I believe. angry
cheesy cheesy Mine is like pencil. The smallest pencil around. I'm feeling depressed because of it. grin Go and marry the OP. Enough enjoyment for you at night.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by iLegendd(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
If you're a man reading this thread and before you rub any dangerous powder or sugar (from China) on your dick, know that you need to cure your premature ejaculation permanently and naturally (first) without any drugs or concoctions. The answer is Lasticle. Read it and practice the exercises inside and that will be the end of premature ejaculation EVER. Here is the download link of the free version of the book www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by lambvard: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Flickzvill(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Op explain the sh** well for us

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by obonujoker(m): 4:46am On Oct 19, 2018
This concortion can be done naturally...

items needed...

Pandoro fruit
Shea butter... ( also called Ori)

WHERE TO PURCHASE
items can be bought at/from these persons that sell herbs (agbo) at their shops (elewe)

PROCEDURE
After purchasing the items;

The pandoro should be pounded to powdery form
Then mixed with Shea butter until it forms a jelly-like texture
Then massage your penis at least 2ce a day for a month...

Wait, and see changes....

*** please don't quote me...

6 Likes

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2018
From the first post the only thing I mentioned was that the pandoro fruit is sold on Alibaba.com. The Chinese already grind it into powder and see for cream manufacturers.

Just search for kigelia africana I'm alibaba.com ready made powder is available there.
For some of us not in Nigeria this was a better option. Buy the powder and then just mix your sheer butter.

Now it looks like I have erectile dysfunction but no. The wight is too much to lift grin
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Eberechi24(f): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy cheesy Mine is like pencil. The smallest pencil around. I'm feeling depressed because of it. grin Go and marry the OP. Enough enjoyment for you at night.
Don't feel depressed anymore for thy saviour(OP) have come. follow his instructions, maybe or maybe I will change my mind and marry you instead.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Marshalxv(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2018
obonujoker:
This concortion can be done naturally...

items needed...

Pandoro fruit
Shea butter... ( also called Ori)

WHERE TO PURCHASE
items can be bought at/from these persons that sell herbs (agbo) at their shops (elewe)

PROCEDURE
After purchasing the items;

The pandoro should be pounded to powdery form
Then mixed with Shea butter until it forms a jelly-like texture
Then massage your penis at least 2ce a day for a month...

Wait, and see changes....

*** please don't quote me...

I must quote u o... But pandoro fruit has water in it, it can't be in powder form when grinded
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by obonujoker(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Marshalxv:

I must quote u o... But pandoro fruit has water in it, it can't be in powder form when grinded

Yep, the grinded form should be mixed with the Ori... it necessary shouldn't be powder...
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by OppMod: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
obonujoker:

Yep, the grinded form should be mixed with the Ori... it necessary shouldn't be powder...
Please where can one get the pandoro fruit in lagos. Where can i buy it? Your response would be appreciated sir. Thanks in addy
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by obonujoker(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
OppMod:

Please where can one get the pandoro fruit in lagos. Where can i buy it? Your response would be appreciated sir. Thanks in addy

This alagbo people in shades that sell herbs, and such Sha....
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by iLegendd(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Eberechi24:

Don't feel depressed anymore for thy saviour(OP) have come. follow his instructions, maybe or maybe I will change my mind and marry you instead.
So, you want to become my 99th wife? Anyway, to be my wife, you need to write some tests. 7 of them are:

1. You must know how to f*ck (extremely important)
2. You must know how to cock
3. You must know how to pray
4. You must not be naggy (extremely important)
5. You must know how to be hygienic
6. You must know how to spell my surname
7. You must have a sense of humor

Though, to become my wife, you will write an exam with 50 questions. If you pass, we'll move over to practical which will last for a month. If you fail the practical, no way. So, start preparing for your marriage interview. I'll tell my secretary to contact you in few weeks.

4 Likes

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
OppMod:

I can get u the pandoro seed and ori with just 2k where is ur area in Lagos??
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:
all ur books are all passworded
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by iLegendd(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
austine4real:

all ur books are all passworded
If you check the page you downloaded them, you'll see the password.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2018
iLegendd:
If you check the page you downloaded them, you'll see the password.
thanks
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by OppMod: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=austine4real post=72239550]
I can get u the pandoro seed and ori with just 2k where i
s ur area in Lagos??[/qauote] ajegunle apapa sir
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by OppMod: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=austine4real post=72239550]
I can get u the pandoro seed and ori with just 2k where i
s ur area in Lagos??[/qauote] ajegunle apapa
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by OppMod: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2018
austine4real:

I can get u the pandoro seed and ori with just 2k where is ur area in Lagos??

Ajegunle apapa sir. Thanks. Please how do i contact you ?

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

linus you have to show us pix of that same dick from different angle for us to believe you.

dont just go online and gets pix to market your product claiming its the result of using it.

Lol!
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2018
OppMod:

Ajegunle apapa sir. Thanks. Please how do i contact you ?
do u stay in nosamu??
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Viserion: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
stevecantrell:
Nice try OP

This cream contains the powder and extracts from 5 different fruits....I SCRAMBLE EGGS ,ask a few ladies on this (romance) section.
They will need donor eggs when they eventually marry... grin
what is the name and how much?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Viserion: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=OppMod post=72250195][/quote] I am in kaduna, how do I get it, just the Pandora seed, and what is the English or Yoruba name?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Viserion: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Marshalxv:

please what's the name in English?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Marshalxv(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Viserion:
please what's the name in English?

I don't even know but you can get it from any native shop. or herb sellers
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by OppMod: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
austine4real:
do u stay in nosamu??
Nosamu is a trekkable distance bro. I reside in ugbewankwo lane
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
OppMod:
Nosamu is a trekkable distance bro. I reside in ugbewankwo lane
I will try and let u know when I have it
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Viserion: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Marshalxv:

I don't even know but you can get it from any native shop. or herb sellers
OK so I just go and tell them i want pandoro seed?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Marshalxv(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Viserion:
OK so I just go and tell them i want pandoro seed?

Yes
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Bisywisyo: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
@ obonujoker. Pandoro seed or fruit that will be mixed with ori ?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Viserion: 1:06am On Oct 21, 2018
Marshalxv:

Yes
please can you get it for me? iam in Kaduna. help a fellow in need pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Types Of Women, Men Should Date / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.