Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 PM

Young Nigerian Lady Is Grateful To God And The Man That Disvirgined Her: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Lady Is Grateful To God And The Man That Disvirgined Her: (638 Views)

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Lady Is Grateful To God And The Man That Disvirgined Her: by silvertuke(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2018
A young Nigerian lady identified as Ajose Iyanuolwa on Facebook, took to the platform to celebrate being deflowered by a certain man.

Sharing her photos on the social network and wrote;

”Thank God for the man who disvirgined my virginity today. God’s blessing him anyway. Now I’m a woman. #Olorivirgin #wickedvirginity.”

However, due to the backlash she received from other Facebook users, she took down the post;

See more here; https://silvertuke..com/2018/10/young-nigerian-lady-is-grateful-to-god.html

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Is Grateful To God And The Man That Disvirgined Her: by Headlesschicken(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2018
grin The guy who disvirgined yuh virginity indeed.... This level of stupidity can't just be the usual human stupidity something x terribly wrong with this country...
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Is Grateful To God And The Man That Disvirgined Her: by Nbote(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2018
D rate at which young ppl take spoil these days is becoming quite scary...

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD! Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man ( / Can You Forgive Being Cheated On? / Widowed Granny’s Emotional Marriage Proposal Video Goes Viral(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.