Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 7 (689 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 7 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Episode 7*

�����������������

blackmail looms....

Amelia : “I think we have something in common here”
Brenda: “Really, what is it?
Amelia smiled and answered “Dave”

Brenda: “I don’t understand you”
Amelia: “Don’t be so dumb girl, we are in love with the same guy here and one of us must back out!”
Brenda: “interesting”

Amelia: “Dave and I have been dating for over 2 years now; I left because I needed some space but now I’m back and you must be on your way out”
Brenda laughed… Much as it was a serious issue on ground, she found the conversation funny.
Amelia: “And what’s funny about what I just said?

Brenda: “Look lady, was this why you called me here?? Now, listen and listen carefully. I know Dave and not you. I don’t know what went on with you two and honestly, I don’t want to know. Dave and I have something good going and as far as I am concerned, he already made his choice. He’s the one you should be talking to, not me. If you will excuse me now, I have something important to do.”....

Continue reading on the link below
� � � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/18/my-woman-my-everything-episode-7/

(1) (Reply)

Writers: Stop Copying Chimamanda Adichie's Writing Style By John Chizoba Vincent / c / My True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.