Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos (1523 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2018
A lady is trending online after sharing a sweet story on how she met her husband in an unusual place, a stadium. According to the lady, she reluctantly followed her brothers to the stadium to watch a football match after getting themselves tickets for the game seven months ago.

Her husband was also in the stadium but she never knew what destiny had in store for her.

Read the lovely story below as shared by the South African lady, Mgcotyelwa Nony.

It was 7 months ago on the 14 of March when love chose me in Green Point stadium. It was the Nedbank Cup,Orlando Pirates was playing against Cape Town City. My brothers had bought themselves tickets to the game,they didn't get me one,for obvious reasons, that I never watch any soccer matches and have never had an interest to go to the stadium.

But this time I queued the long lines of last minute ticket sales and got myself and my cousin tickets.

We didn't pay much attention to the match. We were excited about our first time at the stadium and we wanted everyone to know. It was selfie after selfie. Posted on whatsapp, until a friend noted the guy in a grey t-shirt photo bombing all my snaps and asked if I'll give him the pictures.

Every time I turned back to my brother's he was staring right at me. Then it was half time when he came down, running over the chairs to introduce himself. I gave him a hard since that day but he never gave up. On the 14th of October I chose love in return and became his wife.

See more;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-who-photobombed-ladys-pictures-in-a-stadium-is-now-her-husband.html

Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by JasonScoolari: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2018
I have a feeling I will find my own wife in this forum.... Anything is possible. grin It maybe you viewing this comment or your sister. wink
Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by zyzxx(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2018
destiny
i believe the guy as seven unique things:
1.Money
2. Money
3. More Money
4. More Money
5. Plenty Money
6. Money
and

7. Plenty Money
Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by nifemi25(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Love can be found anywhere.... Wish them best if luck.
Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Lots of single women will be checking their gallery. grin
Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by SIMPLYkush: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2018
is the guy in any way related to banky 'head' w?
Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Awww, how nice! ...the shade of lipstick tho, my favorite
Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2018
It was 7 months ago on the 14 of March when love chose me in Green Point stadium.

Once a man is stable, he doesn't waste time to the needful, when he meets "that woman".
Forget all these sweet boys/padlock bfs that will keep knacking you from every angle for years. Then tell you, "the man that will marry you, will enjoy". Enjoy wetin again? Ndi ala grin

Congrats to her/them.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by zionking10(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2018
love is interesting..I pray they last forever
Re: Man Who Photobombed Lady’s Pictures In A Stadium Is Now Her Husband. Photos by Chubhie: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Our ancestors doing the match making covertly.

(1) (Reply)

Photos And Video Of Pastor Who Was Caught Unclad With Married Woman / PLEASE, HELP A NAIVÉ BRO...he is depressed. / This Is How Our 5 Year Love Story Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.