Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (9630 Views)

GE Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Food Concepts Plc (Chicken Republic) Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by JobUpdatesL: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2018
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Corporate Communications Lead

Click Here To View Details

2.) Data Scientist (Advisory)

3.) Corporate Social Responsibility Officer

4.) KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment (Accounting Managed Services)

5.) Change Management Consultant

6.) Senior Manager/Manager - Deal Advisory

7.) Chief Executive Officer - Payment Solutions

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Source- https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30008&siteid=5025&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=49043#home
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by amadex(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2018
ok
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Peculariconcept(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2018
grin
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by arabbunkum: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Fake
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by haconjy(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Ghh
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by damifrost: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
ok
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
good
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by hardeyinkah45(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
well done
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by husmanbell(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Join the link to my group
https:///INOR4DQwGewI4ifNv4xWco

Hey GUYS , here is a golden opportunity that we all can grab as a student...
Have you heard of ADMOB? A means by which a app developer is paid or read... Now we've come about a big secret on how we can enjoy Google Adsense money without being a developer...
Let's be smart with our smart phone... Join my whatsapp group and learn so much more... Happy earnings in advance.

Google AdMob is a platform where mobile app developers earn from their app when google displays ads on the app
*NOTE* you don't need to be a developer before you can *EARN* We unleash the secret of making thousands and millions of *NAIRA* on this platform.
Rules and regulations applied ... join my group through this link
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Smile4daddy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Every blessed day since 2015 till date,

There must be post of job Vacancies all around the 36 states of the federation.

And still some plp keep blaming the president.

Honestly I don't know what their problem is.

Maybe they need PMB certificate for them to be able to apply for all the job opportunities under PMB regime.
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by AffiliateBaron(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Anyway, you can learn how to create your free blog using blogger platform here http://joyjerryblog..com/2018/10/how-to-create-free-blog-using-blogger.html
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by domino4211(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Maybe they need PMB certificate for them to be able to apply for all the job opportunities under PMB regime.
You Be Ode,Say 'Yes Sir' !!!

6 Likes

Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Seyibayo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Good luck
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by prince049(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
husmanbell:
Join the link to my group

Hey GUYS , here is a golden opportunity that we all can grab as a student...
Have you heard of ADMOB? A means by which a app developer is paid or read... Now we've come about a big secret on how we can enjoy Google Adsense money without being a developer...
Let's be smart with our smart phone... Join my whatsapp group and learn so much more... Happy earnings in advance.

Google AdMob is a platform where mobile app developers earn from their app when google displays ads on the app
*NOTE* you don't need to be a developer before you can *EARN* We unleash the secret of making thousands and millions of *NAIRA* on this platform.
Rules and regulations applied ... join my group through this link
I'm interested...
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Libkid(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Smile4daddy:

What are you trying to say
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Smile4daddy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Libkid:
What are you trying to say
What am trying to say is "go get a job and stop blaming the president to be responsible for any kind of problem you maybe passing through.

Even God himself do not promise us a peaceful living here on earth. Read you bible.

He said their shall be tribulations but have faith you will overcome. He didn't say criticize your leaders.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Smile4daddy:

36 states you say? My brother, I don't see vacancies in ilorin, Kwara State, Pls help me with them since you normally see them. Send them to my email graciously171@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Smile4daddy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bizzy2018:

36 states you say? My brother, I don't see vacancies in ilorin, Kwara State, Pls help me with them since you normally see them. Send them to my email graciously171@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you.
You are in Kwara State Ilorin.

I hard the godfather of Offa robbers is recruiting boys.
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Splasshhh(f): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by solaugo1: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
ok...

Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by qanda: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
One of the most challenging aptitude test you would ever write as a Nigerian graduate seeking employment is the KPMG Aptitude Test. Note that this test is written ONLY ONCE in a life time – you cant take this opportunity for granted.

Download the KPMG Job Test Study Pack on Q and A App

The Study material would give you an edge over other applicants. Our KPMG Study Pack contains Past questions and Answers with detailed solutions as shown below:

5 KPMG Numerical Reasoning Test (100 Questions)
5 KPMG Verbal Reasoning Test (100 Questions)
5 KPMG Critical Reasoning Test (100 Questions)
5 KPMG Essay Topics and guides to writing excellent essays with their answers explanations from Aptitude test they have conducted in the past.
Studying with KPMG Study pack will help you develop an effective test strategy; improve your speed, accuracy and confidence.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by anonymous96: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Let's say dis is true sef.. How many jobs? Nigeria doesn't add up to 50,000 New Jobs every year.. And just last month alone there where 7m job openings in d USA.
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by jimmyval5423(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Funny
Re: KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by opizu: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
pls what's the latest info on internship program. they recently concluded their recruitment last week Friday.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs? / Ernst & Young Nigeria / Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.