Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Akwa Ibom Airport $ Service Charge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Airport $ Service Charge (522 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Airport $ Service Charge by Tyche(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2018
On entry and exit into this airport, you will see a lot of sign posts proclaiming it as an international airport.

But passengers are made to pay 1,500 for passenger service charge after getting their boarding pass. I stand to be corrected, but this is the only airport where this is practiced.

Even those collecting the levy are not convinced about it and are lost for words when you challenge them.

I hope it's put to good use Sha.

Re: Akwa Ibom Airport $ Service Charge by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2018
I agree, it is the only airport that bills for a service they are paid to do.

It used to be 1K, I guess there is adjustment against inflation on the bill of the 'service'.
Re: Akwa Ibom Airport $ Service Charge by izzou(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation Needed In Winnipeg,canada Close To University Of Manitoba (URGENT) / Top 20 Safest Countries In The World To Travel To / Oguta Wonder Lake Ferry Capsize(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.