Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures (62857 Views)

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by WotzupNG: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2018
The presidential candidate of newly unveiled Kenya Sex Party, Kingwa Kamencu has shared some unclad pictures as part of her campaign to emerge Kenya’s president come 2022.

She renewed her interest to vie for president after missing out on the 2017 presidential election. Kingwa Kamencu first announced her interest to vie for president in the 2013 presidential election.

However, a failure to submit her candidacy to the electoral body prevented her from running for president in 2013. With this unclad pictures, she has shown herself to be a serious contender in the 2022 presidential election.

Explaining why she settled for the controversial name for her political party, Kingwa Kamencu told Nairobi News,

“I have always been in politics, only that my style of doing things is different from the rest of the politicians. I chose the name because we all know that sex is what leads to birth and what we are doing is giving birth to new ideas.”

Ms Kamencu said that her new ideas were visible through the many projects she was initiating at grass root level.

‘THINK BIG’

She said that unlike other politicians who gave out handouts and went to rallies in big cars, all she was doing was “mobilizing people and helping them think big.”

Apart from announcing her interests for presidency, Ms Kamencu is not new to news headlines and controversy.

In August 2017, she flaunted her nudes in a show she runs called Madam President which took Kenyans by surprise.

She also gained attention promoting the “underwear-free movement” urging Kenyans to strip off their undergarments. Speaking at the time, she said the idea was intended to be the “beginning a discussion on African traditional values.”

“Using this campaign, I have sparked a lot of healthy debate and that was my point. We lost so much as Africans when colonialism came in,” she said at the time. “We killed our gods and values.”’

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/kingwa-kamencu-kenya-sex-party-unclad/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by acenazt: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Wow I go like join dis party ohh. Let's be doing jangolova like a moto

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2018
kenya dhe always dhe news for stupid reasons
but any way i like it cool

17 Likes

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Tamarapetty(f): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Why did u use that emoji to cover the folds in your tummy??

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by WotzupNG: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why did u use that emoji to cover the folds in your tummy??

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by SIMPLYkush: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
I will rather shove my dick in a lions mouth, than in this LovePeddler's pussy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Riddle me this? Is there a consolation prize for other candidates in a presidential election?
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Swagtrills(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I will rather shove my dick in a lions mouth, than in this LovePeddler's pussy

guy u no good o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by made4naija(f): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
sad

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by OhiOfIhima: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Op where is the unclad Pictures, abi eyes dey pain you.

7 Likes

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by AmazingELixir: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
lipsrsealed

Gradually and in steady steps Africa is catching up with the western world where the mystery of nudity in public space and places is demystified.

We are almost there and there's no stopping Africa particularly Nigeria, Kenya, south Africa and Ghana..

2 Likes

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy and who will vote an olosho as president?

please read my signature, thanks
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Mopolchi: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by kehinde1588(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
This one will later exchange sex for vote. Attention seeker
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by hucienda: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
angry bia OP, dis place don turn kenyaland?
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
KENYA : THE WEIRDEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA!!
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by EnglishUsa: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abeg no allow women in Nigeria see this one oo, they are searching for excuses they will give as to go naked, they don scatter bbnija for us. now you are give them another new style

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Bawizzo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nudity is a way of life in kenya.

However, any girl who says pussy open is nothing, we d guyz are ready to donate preeq for yhu...simple
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by slimpoppa(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
what is wrong with them in that country? Always one odd news or the other.
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by FisifunKododada: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
If I was Kenyan, she got my vote

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by CaaseStudy: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin What a wonderful worldddddddddddddddddd..............................
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Sirpaul(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
THY KINGDOM COME LORD.
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Bustincole(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dis is madness

anyways check my signature
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Bagu1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Everything SEX..

What is this world turning into...

just passing...
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Kharol1234: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
seen nxt pls
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by Alzirida(f): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kenya will be fun come 2022
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by AmazingELixir: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
made4naija:
Ok

wink

I seriously recommend you and I join this party....what say you?
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
As a none Kenyan I have no opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by wolesmile(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Somebody please wake me up...

I sure am dreaming..
Re: Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures by lielbree: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Body fresh shar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / Joe Biden Sticks Out His Hand To Shake Thin Air After A Speech (Video) / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.