Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 (684 Views)

Where Will Tinubu Get Block Vote From? / Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian / Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by Wiki9ja: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
The Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL, has insisted that the South East will “not give block votes” to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar because he picked Peter Obi as his running mate.

BNYL through its National Leader, Princewill Chimezie Richard stated that the “Vice President slot given to the South East was to divide the Igbo and silence the Biafra agitators.”

In a statement issued and made available to Wiki 9ja, the BNYL leader said the selection of Obi was a plot to deceive the South East into helping to extend the “Fulani rule” over Nigeria.

Richard also stated that the “struggle for Biafra is beyond political position.”

The statement reads, “Politicians remains Politicians, Biafra Agitators remains Biafra agitators, it is not all about political offices, we are not fools that we should be fighting while Politicians will be taking advantage of our struggles to seek political offices.

“We don’t know Peter Obi in Biafra Movement and he is not influential in the South East or South South that our people will vote Atiku because he was appointed a running mate, it was a tactic to extend more northern rule,

“We are happy they are now waking up and understands the politics of the North against the East. We have been hearing clamours of Igbo Presidency 2023 and I feel the only way to make sure that doesn’t happen they have to present another Fulani so that by appointing an Igbo as his VP the tenure of the North will extend to another eight years and by then the South West will be preparing to take over.

“I think the Rivers State Governor was right when he said the APC is using some aspirants in PDP.”

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/biafra-group-states-main-reason-why-atikuobi-wont-get-block-vote-in-2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by Omeokachie: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
See as BMC will suddenly embrace this 'Biafra' group cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by sarrki(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lol

What is the definition of bloc vote?

Sw and northwest are categorized in Nigeria polical scene as bloc vote due to there population and there voting patterns
Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
The same people that were Insulting IPOB for trying to boycott Anambra election in 2017 are now lovers of IPOB election boycott policy..

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
This bodies below were killed and dumped into Ezu River in Amansi on a strict orders from Obi. Obi is from my hometown and I have mate Obi one on one on several occasions, I also mate him one on one' on February last year at the burial ceremony of my relation. But I tell you this, for the sake of this our brothers brutally murdered by Obi and the fact that Biafra restoration is none negotiable, Obi's VP slot is meaningless to us.
In Biafra we stand. No Election in any Biafran territories come 2019.

Somebody halla my Monika^^^

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Who is sponsoring you?
Tell us we would pay double

League...imagine! Series or Bundesliga
Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by able20(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Useless unrecognized BNYL approach Buhari for your cheque. no money from Atiku..
Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by kayfra: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
sarrki:
Lol

What is the definition of bloc vote?

Sw and northwest are categorized in Nigeria polical scene as bloc vote due to there population and there voting patterns
If any region votes in block then SE and SS that give over 90% of their votes to PDP is the classic definition of block votes. SW is the most competitive region with votes being split.

Please use your head.
Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
See as BMC will suddenly embrace this 'Biafra' group cheesy
This group is not a Biafra group.
Nonsense group claiming Biafra.

They are all ghosts in reality.
Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by AskProf: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wiki9ja:
The Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL, has insisted that the South East will “not give block votes” to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar because he picked Peter Obi as his running mate.

BNYL through its National Leader, Princewill Chimezie Richard stated that the “Vice President slot given to the South East was to divide the Igbo and silence the Biafra agitators.”

In a statement issued and made available to Wiki 9ja, the BNYL leader said the selection of Obi was a plot to deceive the South East into helping to extend the “Fulani rule” over Nigeria.

Richard also stated that the “struggle for Biafra is beyond political position.”

The statement reads, “Politicians remains Politicians, Biafra Agitators remains Biafra agitators, it is not all about political offices, we are not fools that we should be fighting while Politicians will be taking advantage of our struggles to seek political offices.

“We don’t know Peter Obi in Biafra Movement and he is not influential in the South East or South South that our people will vote Atiku because he was appointed a running mate, it was a tactic to extend more northern rule,

“We are happy they are now waking up and understands the politics of the North against the East. We have been hearing clamours of Igbo Presidency 2023 and I feel the only way to make sure that doesn’t happen they have to present another Fulani so that by appointing an Igbo as his VP the tenure of the North will extend to another eight years and by then the South West will be preparing to take over.

“I think the Rivers State Governor was right when he said the APC is using some aspirants in PDP.”

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/biafra-group-states-main-reason-why-atikuobi-wont-get-block-vote-in-2019

Junk fabrication... BMC/ Laid, try harder.
Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by Omeokachie: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

This group is not a Biafra group.
Nonsense group claiming Biafra.

They are all ghosts in reality.

But BMC don't know that much. They will fall over themselves to embrace this "Biafra" group.

I hear militants already endorsed this government, we just waiting for BH to follow. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
All these OSU oduduwa miscreants and terrorists should leave Atiku and South East alone.

atiku has all these presidential election vote in the East come 2019
Re: Biafra Group States Main Reason Why Atiku/obi Wont Get Block Vote In 2019 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omeokachie:

But BMC don't know that much. They will fall over themselves to embrace this "Biafra" group.

I hear militants already endorsed this government, we just waiting for BH to follow. cheesy
Which militants are they talking about?
That's a lie from the pit of hell.

Even if it is true, jow can a sane government allow a group called militants to support them?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: President Mohammed Buhari Arrives Lagos State / APC: Amosun Under Fire For Attacking Tinubu, Osoba / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Elites Making Inciting Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.