Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (31961 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / How Does It Feel Like To Be An Ugly Lady? / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by ominilongest(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Iamgrey5(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Team ugly and proud cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2018
slivertongue:
I beta be gud &ugly than 2b handsom &evil.

by His Grace i am good, handsome &hardwokin-which is d best combination

Picture of you handsome and working hard or... grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Saff:
Very true. But then we still have to cut it down, to ugly with no money. You will almost feel sorry for yourself when you date these types.

Soon you women will realised that you have nothing to offer this world apart from your Cvnts and that's what makes a lot of you Cvnts.
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2018
The only good men I know are the broke ones and the extra good ones are broke and ugly. Penury can force loyalty from a man as the available becomes desirable

3 Likes

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Westaslave2(f): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2018
Ashawo talking
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by AreaFada2: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
True talk, ugly men are so responsible to a woman because they feel indebted to a lady, because according to them, 'if they lose a pussy, they are too ugly to go about searching for another, as they are higly rejected, like a plague:

So OBJ is a photo model, right?

I remember the stories his ex-wife has been spewing about him. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have not heard of the wife of Odein Ajumogobia, Donald Duke or Denzel Washington complaining. These are not "ugly" men.
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by lastempero: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2018
slivertongue:
I beta be gud &ugly than 2b handsom &evil.

by His Grace i am good, handsome &hardwokin-which is d best combination

Nwanne which one u come be.
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Splasshhh(f): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2018
undecided
Mine is cute o
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Business123: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello People, I have portable bluetooth speakers for sale. Speaker lasts 12 to 15 hours if charged for 2 hours. It has mic for calls plus water proof technology. Can be used by poolside, beach, etc. Free delivery to Ikeja, Ogba, Lagos Axis.

Check my signature for contact details
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by BianoJay(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Very funny.

I'm a very good man yet, I'm not just cute, I'm brilliant, multi-talented, smart coordinated. grin tongue cool

Being a good man is a product of decision and conscious effort towards achieving that.
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Bidobado1:

Soon you women will realised that you have nothing to offer this world apart from your Cvnts and that's what makes a lot of you Cvnts.

For your mind, you just said something smart undecided
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by PapalsbuII: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
True talk, ugly men are so responsible to a woman because they feel indebted to a lady, because according to them, 'if they lose a pussy, they are too ugly to go about searching for another, as they are higly rejected, like a plague:
oga mma nwoke bu ego
girls no dey chop fine boy

1 Like

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Adakintroy: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Saff:
Very true. But then we still have to cut it down, to ugly with no money. You will almost feel sorry for yourself when you date these types.

You still don't know what women liberation is for do you?
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by princegabie(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2018
she's not saying the truth, she has only been seeing good men that are ugly. I'm a good man and handsome.
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by holluphemydavid(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Chai.... Dat guy Dat said good lady still exist dey only av small breast him head dey dere walahi
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Anty you nailed it

1 Like

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by israelmao(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2018
What ladies go for in men is not only good look because we have seen many beautiful ladies becoming wives to many ugly men.Is he:
1.confident?
2.intelligent ?
3.popular?
4.rich?
5.caring?
6.hardworking?
7.able to quench thirst when passion arouses?
8.a tower of refuge in time of trouble?

1 Like

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Chuxz311(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2018
let me just leave this here

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2018
bet the olosho considers herself a fine gud gurl....
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2018
bad women exists and they have fake hairs, eyes and fake bottoms.

And they are ugly. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by iamhenryO: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Lol
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by leonard002(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2018
I'm a good man, I'm not ugly grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2018
Not actually looking for a "fine lady" , average is good, what matters is her behavior, that's what attracts me, fine face & sexy body does not make me automatically in love with a lady, beauty with no brains is curse!!
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Codebrain114478: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2018
because her boyfriend is ugly

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2018
And Evening Newspapers will surely concur to the spill of total gibberish from the sour vocal chords of this disease-carrying and ugly bwested yoruba hoe!
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by mofedamijo(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
When there is money life is beautiful,forget all this one u saying mehn....ballotelli will get any beautiful lady without saying a word,look at oshiomole........no body rejects a rich ugly nigga......
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by dabiton: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2018
ONLY TOTO BE YOUR ASSET, No sense, no reason... asawo lasan

correctbae:
A twitter slay queen tweet about the existence of good men, according to her, good men exists but they are just ugly. So in essence she is saying all ugly men are good.

Tweet below:
Good men still exist. They are only Ugly

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/18/good-men-still-exist-they-are-only-ugly-lady-says/

1 Like

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by speedyGonzales: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
Anty you nailed it

But, Auntie you are ugly too!
you look like a he goat in heat!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how do you follow expect handsome men?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Blis91: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2018
fine men don't like girls with dunlop type of breast......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.