Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (31956 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / How Does It Feel Like To Be An Ugly Lady? / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by uvie66: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Weytin concern man with fine, as long as pepper rest. Ask Osho baba as he see Im wife or Bola tinubu wife for that matter.... Women are always attracted to money like a vulture and carcas
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by gistsky: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2018
dingbang:
these days i have lost hope in dating nigerian ladies.
When will you lose hope on dating generally and be a responsible married man?
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Moukandjo: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
BianoJay:
Very funny.

I'm a very good man yet, I'm not just cute, I'm brilliant, multi-talented, smart coordinated. grin tongue cool

Being a good man is a product of decision and conscious effort towards achieving that.

Every guy, including the ones ladies would consider terrible, actually thinks/deludes themselves that they're the 8th wonder of the world!
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Victorwinna: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
guys na moneh win am oooo...this site dey pay wella https://horurlytraders.com/index.php?a=home

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by just4obitex(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
True talk, ugly men are so responsible to a woman because they feel indebted to a lady, because according to them, 'if they lose a pussy, they are too ugly to go about searching for another, as they are higly rejected, like a plague:
You got no chill �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by BianoJay(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Moukandjo:

Every guy, including the ones ladies would consider terrible, actually thinks/deludes themselves that they're the 8th wonder of the world!

Hahahaha.... I no fit laugh...

Well, not everyone lives in self delusion. grin
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by tejiri4(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
True talk, ugly men are so responsible to a woman because they feel indebted to a lady, because according to them, 'if they lose a pussy, they are too ugly to go about searching for another, as they are higly rejected, like a plague:

e be like say u ugly die like kilode grin
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by sunkieisland(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Remijuice:
Good Nigerians still exists, just that they have not asked me to send my account details...

Have you ever trekked so hard under the sun that your spirit left you and enter keke... grin

Try Oshodi to Maryland or Ketu..... wink wink

Anyone will experience the bolded

1 Like

Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by naijajobx: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Sigmabond(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Saff:
Very true. But then we still have to cut it down, to ugly with no money. You will almost feel sorry for yourself when you date these types.

Don't expect them to spend their money on you when your brea**ts are like two ordinary dots on your chest.
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Resourceteam(f): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Remijuice:
Good Nigerians still exists, just that they have not asked me to send my account details...

Have you ever trekked so hard under the sun that your spirit left you and enter keke... grin
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
speedyGonzales:

But, Auntie you are ugly too! you look like a he goat in heat!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
how do you follow expect handsome men?
thank you.. is a compliment.
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by crunchyg: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lame. undecided
Why are you pained like this, did he strike a cord?
Re: ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says by lexy2014: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
then u haven't met chief osamede adun a.k.a. Bob izua

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.