Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' (45502 Views)

Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos / Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by oluwaahmed: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
E pain am

Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by jerflakes(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
that smell turns me on tongue

MAH nigga

That smell is an aphrodisiac

2 Likes

Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by beautyhd: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simbaz:
cheesy most fat ladies have smelly underneath pussyyy, she should take that advice before it's too late grin

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

Sorry, but you are also dumb
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Jaqenhghar: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
That's one fat ass.
..and you love fat ass shey wink
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by JADEK01(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
sexymoma:
kuku say those you've met.. if i be man i nor go fit nyash bone, i would love dem meaty.
I like her like that....I love hold something
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Ategberoson(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
why would a guy be stocking around a lady weight on social media if not that he's jobless and senseless. I pity the lady that will marry that fool called a woman in man body

her fatness her choice wtf!
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Burgerlomo: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abeg make I first gee am my microphone to sing with and also doggy style before she lose the weight cool

Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Bonapart(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simbaz:
cheesy most fat ladies have smelly underneath pussyyy, she should take that advice before it's too late grin

this your stupid adense account, you no dey buy am ni.... buy sense first
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by AmazingELixir: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
Anita dey ar jealous of ur success ,houses at lekki, chicago,illnois n calaber! One of d biggest fastfood at chicago! Wat more can i say anita u ar super rich!

Men ar full of jealousy eeh!

Anita make more money anytime u feel lyk settling
"Just buy urself some hungry guys ,pick d best n marry " Men ar 2 hungry dis days tanks 2 sai baba"

grin
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by gees101(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
Anita dey ar jealous of ur success ,houses at lekki, chicago,illnois n calaber! One of d biggest fastfood at chicago! Wat more can i say anita u ar super rich!

"Just buy urself some hungry guys ,pick d best n marry " Men ar 2 hungry dis days tanks 2 sai baba"
poor feminist talking

2 Likes

Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by FisifunKododada: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
I am okay with dat fat yanch joor
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Goldfaze1: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Na was oo
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Manifoldlove: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
���� na him go use Baba 40 unimpregnated cows do barbeque Las Las. That's why he aggressively supports that Daurarized man. ote author=OhiOfIhima post=72201409]

As your mentor and Daddy collected the one they have nko... Failed Govt and failed BBQ.. grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Na waoh..anita joseph don really add oo.
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by AnalQueenluci: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simbaz:

but u fvck dem even if it smells lyk soured milk n rotten eggs put together...ingrate
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by AnalQueenluci: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ategberoson:
why would a guy be stocking around a lady weight on social media if not that he's jobless and senseless. I pity the lady that will marry that fool called a woman in man body

her fatness her choice wtf!
tank U dear! i dnt knw dat a reasonable word wl ever come out frm bmc members!

i tot all of una na fulani!
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Elenu bibo fan... By the way, there is still an atom of truth in wat d fan said naw.. See how yakata she bust for ground..

E no concern me sha... Buhari Daura loading, 85% on the go... smiley
her boyfriend jus siddon dey look as she jus dey add anyhow. Na waocheesy. Im no even fit tell her to curtail her weight a little.
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by AnalQueenluci: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Westaslave2:

is she dat rich? now i knw!

But y do guys derive joy in insulting ladies about marriage?
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Segeshow: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=Westaslave2 post=72201345]Anita dey ar jealous of ur success ,houses at lekki, chicago,illnois n calaber! One of d biggest fastfood at chicago! Wat more can i say anita u ar super rich!

"Just buy urself some hungry guys ,pick d best n marry " Men ar 2 hungry dis days tanks 2 sai baba"[/quote

Your use of tenses makes me sad for you. And you will be someone's mum one day. Good luck to you and yours. My advise to you is to spend more time reading novels and self-help books and less time Idolising fat talentless hookers.
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Fourwinds: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
sexymoma:
kuku say those you've met.. [b]if i be man i nor go fit nyash bone, i would love dem [/b]i.
hmmmmm
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Westaslave2:

if anita were as trim as u dont u think it will be better? I think dat fan loves her dats why he's telling her to reduce a little. Just imagine as iyam crushing on daniella okeke den next wen i see her she's as fat as a cow..dont u tink i will be heartbrokencheesy.
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Westaslave2(f): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
AnalQueenluci:

she is frm cross ,urside! She is a big bizness lady, she can buy anyman if she wants but she just wanna make money n some guys wont let her be!
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
sexymoma:
kuku say those you've met.. if i be man i nor go fit nyash bone, i would love dem meaty.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Westaslave2(f): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
gees101:
poor feminist talking
Shut up my friend! Since prestige is being killed in nigeria ,tell me wat every1 cherish if nt money!
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Ategberoson(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
tank U dear! i dnt knw dat a reasonable word wl ever come out frm bmc members!

i tot all of una na fulani!

pls be reasonable next time while quoting me. thanks your star I'm in good mood today

unprecedented imbeciles
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by rickyboss333: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
and who says she can get married d way she is? alot of men like myself like her d way she is. she's busy selecting in the name of looking for an already made man.
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simbaz:

how do u know they have smelly vjays. U dey nack very fat chicks?
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fourwinds:
Hmmmmmm
grin
Fourwinds:
Hmmmmmm
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Fourwinds: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
AnalQueenluci:

Chisos!!!! Your DP scared me shocked
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by Fourwinds: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
lefulefu:
grin
you see wetin I saw grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by ifnyioj22(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ani don't mind them! Men like them big, wait for appointed time to come in the next 8yrs....

Re: Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' by gees101(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
Shut up my friend! Since prestige is being killed in nigeria ,tell me wat every1 cherish if nt money!
shut up poor diobu feminist still talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.