Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) (21597 Views)

Hybrid Cashew Seedlings & seed (medium n Brazilian Jumbo) is available for sell / Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers / Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Waleagro farm estates remain the most secured, viable farm location to conduct your farm enterprise to conduct your business with ease and continually earn from it.

With thousands of hectares available on our various estates covering 5 states,experienced farm managers to setup and manage your farm,you are in the right business environment if you are looking at investing in agriculture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPQuihQzoVU
Want to get started?
Call +2349031147593; +2348164628081
#waleagro#agriculture#agribusiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2021
Get to work
Only action gets you to the next level of your dream
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Waleagro farm estates remain the most secured, viable farm location to conduct your farm enterprise to conduct your business with ease and continually earn from it.

With thousands of hectares available on our various estates covering 5 states,experienced farm managers to setup and manage your farm,you are in the right business environment if you are looking at investing in agriculture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPQuihQzoVU
Want to get started?
Call +2349031147593; +2348164628081
#waleagro#agriculture#agribusiness
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Food is a necessity!

No farmer,No food,

No food,No nation

The earlier we engage in sustainable agriculture not only to feed nations but to generate sustainable wealth for the citizens

This is our mission at WaleAgro and this is what we work at every day

#waleagro
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2021
Everything you need to succeed in your Agribusiness are all available on oue farm estates.
Good,fertile,secure farmland; excellent personnel to setup and manage your farm; like-minded agropreneurs to synergise with,and marketing channels to sell your produce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc810ImxvKk
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2021
2 things are important in succeeding in agribusiness,
One,getting practical knowledge from someone who has done it before
And secondly, acting on what you have learnt
Taking massive action on what you have learnt is as important as getting the knowledge.
So Get the knowledge and take action on it.
That's the way to success in Agribusiness
#mondaymotiivation
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Sodiq36: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please I need serious buyers of maize and soybeans. Available are:

*Dry maize with 10% moisture;
*Old maize;
*Soyabeans and many more grains

All at cheaper and affordable prices. We have as many tonnes as you want. We are ready to deliver to any state.

You can contact or chat me on whatsapp:
*08101865627*

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2021
One of the crop we cultivated on our farm estates in ogbomoso is soybeans, currently has 200 acres under cultivation.

We hope that we can replicate and do better than the yield we got from last and previous years
Who can spot our just maturing cashew trees in the background?

Want to start your own cashew/soybeans on our farm estate in ogbomoso fully setup,manage by WaleAgro while you earn?
Sorry, you will have to wait till next year when our cultivation will be opening but you can call +2349031147593 to secure your cashew/soybeans land on the farm estate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Good morning everyone

If you are going to do farm business and want to be actively involved in it,then one thing is very important: you need to be available on the field at the most important farm operations with your workers.

Over the years,my experience has shown that your success depends largely on your availability during planting and harvesting periods.

This doesnot mean your presence guarantee �% success but it takes you half way to success and success in farm business is activated by that.

If you are a small farm entrepreneur,you need to make yourself available during these operations.
Doing so will achieve two things
First,you are able to control pilfering,and
Second,you are able to guide your workers on the required quantities to be planted to get the required yield.

If you have a big farm enterprise or multiple farms in different locations ,then there is need to have structures like a livable farm houses where your co-founder, director,or any top management can oversee these operations
Big companies like RENL,Olam,Michelin etc operate this way

Farm business is a field work not an office work where you stay in the office 24/7.
And that's why we see many agribusinesses,farm crowdfunding folding up because the critical ingredient of a successful farm management is lacking.
So if you want to go into the business of agriculture and fully involved,think am well because it requires a lot of field work where most times you are cut out of social media; you are cut out of the urban,buzzy,hippy world and you are alone with nature, tractor/s �,planter and faces of your workers for many days.

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-1Keg_1QA

Ooin!! We are doing well.

Video snippet of our 200 acres soybeans farm in ogbomoso.

We believe we can scale it up to 600 acres next season

If you are interested in acquiring farmland in our farm estate in ogbomoso to setup, manage soybeans, or any other suitable crops,we are your best plug.

Call or WhatsApp +2348164628081/+2349031147593
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Life have a way of throwing challenges at you but never give up.

Raise your head up and keep grinding

Challenges are opportunities to grow.

Never give up, Never give in
Good morning
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Keep improving on yourself knowledge wise.

The more you learn and know,the more you can earn
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYWgElAvKs

#Jointhetrain
#getinvolved
#Gogreen
#Agriculturepays
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Phoeberesources(f): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Improved dwarf hybrid dates palm(dabino) seedlings available compatible with nigerian soil and weather
call or chat us on
other improved seedlings:
noni
castor
cocoa
mango
walnut
almond
passion
moringa
soursop
coconut
cassava
aloe vera
ugu/ugwu
teak/gedu
strawberry
ogbono
pomegranate
jumbo guava
dwarf pawpaw
jumbo cashew
neem
cagbalumo
bell/nigerian apple
jackfruit/breadfruit
wambugu/imported apple
miracle/sweet berry/agbayun
dwarf tenera& super gene oilpalm
sugar apple/sweetsop/sweet apple
hybrid plantain banana& pineapple sucker
avocado, local pear/ube& hass avocado/pear
budded: sweet orange,tangerlo,grape citrus,lemon,shaddock
seeds
tomato,onion,watermelon ,cucumber,maize,pepper,ballpepper,cabbage,carrot,yam,rice,lettuce,okra,f1 pawpaw,flaxseed,sunflower,sesame,alfalfa,ewedu/jute,spinach,soko,garden egg,bean,soya bean,seedling nylon,seed tray,fertilizers,urea...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Good morning from here
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Phoeberesources(f): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Hybrid bell apple seedlings are available for sale in large quantity

Fruiting period is within 1 year
Location Ibadan
( we offer easy transportation)

Follow us on our social media handle
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/semilore.olusanmi

https://www./640385153593149/?refshare
@semiloreolusanmi. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1j7t2vld8hrv5&utm_content=431zb3q

WhatsApp
https:///FuW4c8xWinI738kzHCRqIR

https:///IHgbiaIV50t70kIJrujrXC

Nairaland forum
https://www.nairaland.com/phoeberesources

Jiji
https:///create-opinion/user4455206

Chat us on

Others available��
Dwarf Pawpaw
Date palm
Avocado pear
Grapevine
Stevia
Bitter leaf
Water leaf
Pineapple
Pomegranate
Local pear/Ube
Miracle fruit
Moringa
Passion fruit
Strawberry
Mango
Spinach
Kolanut
Bitter cola
Stevia
Plantain (cameroon,elephant)
Banana (Cavendish)
Gauva
Ugwu
Tenera
Spinach
Irvingia ogbono/oro
Neem/DongoYaro
Almond
Aggbalumo/udara/cherry
Coconut
African Walnut
Breadfruit
Jackfruit
Noni
Bell apple
Sugar apple
Wanbugu apple.....

Seeds:��������
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber,rice, yam, sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, alfalfa, jute, ewedu, garden egg, beans,soya beans, seedling nylon, seed tray, Insecticides, fertilizers…
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2021
Compliments
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Happy new year everyone
Prosperity and God's blessing await us this new season
Amen.
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2022
We are Hiring!!
See flyers for details

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Why I vow never to cultivate these crops and why you should not also?

Two days to when we are suppose to deliver one of our produce to the market;

All operations leading to the smooth activities are ready and checked

Bagging and packaging ✓

Logistics arrangement ✓

On the D day,the truck driver and the team jet out for the operation.

On getting to the market, everywhere was red (the initial price has changed and the new price was at the rock bottom)

What do we do?

Sell it there or bring it back to the farm warehouse to store?

Either we sell or we incur about 15-20% wastage with a lot of unloading activities coupled with stress.

Well,we had no choice but to sell at what the market brought.

That's one of the scenario farmers/agropreneurs face during selling

There is nothing you produce that market would not take up provided it is food.

The question most times is not about 'will you sell anything you produce or not"

It's majorly about "how much or what better price will I sell this produce?"

If I sell a bag of corn at N10K at market A maybe because of the market forces at the time of selling,I can also sell the same bag at N25k in market B improving my margin by N15k on per bag

Generally,prices in the market goes up when supply in the market is low and there are produce that are in high demand at a particular time of the year.

Plantain supply are normally scarce around Mid August of every year

Yam is around April/May

Tomato (Feb/Mar)

If you don't have indepth knowledge about the market of the crop you are in,then you should invest in processing facilities like dryer or add value to it so that you can be able to keep it for long.

The day we took our pepper to the market and sold at rock bottom price is the day I vow not to have anything to do with perishable produce that we do not have proper processing facilities to extend their shelf life

That's why you will never catch me with cultivating perishable produce without proper facilities on ground.

The forces in the market will also take advantage of you because they know you have no choice than to sell at their price.

In 2020,we had buyers falling over themselves to buy our soybeans.

I tell you the price I want to sell,if you want to buy,pay money into our account and if you don't want to,I will keep our soybeans till good buyers come by.

It won't spoil,it won't get damage because it's well stored; infact the more I keep it,the more the price go up.

At the end of the day,all of the focus is about working towards how getting a better price for your produce to maximize revenue.

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
#DoagricItpays
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by sultry69(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lesgupnigeria:
#DoagricItpays
I'm interested in farming,but how to secure finance and herdsmen trouble are worrisome.
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Naroescape(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lesgupnigeria:
We are Hiring!!
See flyers for details
am interested, and also sent CV
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2022
sultry69:
I'm interested in farming,but how to secure finance and herdsmen trouble are worrisome.
Finance is important in farm business
You need to get a job first and use the money saved to start your farm.
With all the news of Fulani herdmen, people are still farming and making money
The main thing is getting the right location
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Marzuq18: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lesgupnigeria:
Still available

Can i get farmland around ogun state.
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Marzuq18:

Can i get farmland around ogun state.
Yes, ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Babakolanut(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Do you still have fertile farmland for sale in Oyo State? Update me the price and location via whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Babakolanut(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Phoeberesources post=108331058]Improved dwarf hybrid dates palm(dabino) seedlings available compatible with nigerian soil and weather
call or chat us on
other improved seedlings:
noni
castor
cocoa
mango
walnut
almond
passion
moringa
soursop
coconut
cassava
aloe vera
ugu/ugwu
teak/gedu
strawberry
ogbono
pomegranate
jumbo guava
dwarf pawpaw
jumbo cashew
neem
cagbalumo
bell/nigerian apple
jackfruit/breadfruit
wambugu/imported apple
miracle/sweet berry/agbayun
dwarf tenera& super gene oilpalm
sugar apple/sweetsop/sweet apple
hybrid plantain banana& pineapple sucker
avocado, local pear/ube& hass avocado/pear
budded: sweet orange,tangerlo,grape citrus,lemon,shaddock
seeds
tomato,onion,watermelon ,cucumber,maize,pepper,ballpepper,cabbage,carrot,yam,rice,lettuce,okra,f1 pawpaw,flaxseed,sunflower,sesame,alfalfa,ewedu/jute,spinach,soko,garden egg,bean,soya bean,seedling nylon,seed tray,fertilizers,urea...
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Babakolanut(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Do you run practical trainings on Farming in your farm estate? Update me the schedule on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Babakolanut:
Do you run practical trainings on Farming in your farm estate? Update me the schedule on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Yes,of course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice To Sell For N10, 000 In June - Aminu Goronyo / Cross Rivers State "Rice City" Project In Pictures / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.