Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (35873 Views)

'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by newdawn2017(f): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
jeff1607:

And the bicycle is still clean no dust no sand no trace of mud
In dis raining season? shocked
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by iamJ(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Na so hahahah
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by Kaetoh: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
gentlegenius:

Misplaced identity... In case you have forgotten who the dullard is, just type the words daura dullard under this comment and Nairaland will automatically tell you who the dullard is grin
Daura President
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by iamJ(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
For this comment, especially the last part, God go use blessing decorate your life and that of your household. Amen.
oshe blessings sharer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by JasonScoolari: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
yrex01:
mumu. He doesn't even care if God should bless Nigeria or not !! Self centered !! Spit on u
Spit on me? Lol, sorry Bro, I think you're mistaking me for your father. grin
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by link2ok22: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
For this comment, especially the last part, God go use blessing decorate your life and that of your household. Amen.

Amen my brother.. na so en go bless you too.

God bless Ibori
God bless Atiku Abubakar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by gentlegenius(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kaetoh:
Daura President
grin
Nairaland has told you the truth... Your president is the dullard.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by JasonScoolari: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
iamJ:
oshe blessings sharer
Jude my real nigga, Greetings Bro. wink
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by Akabuking: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If you nor like Ibori, wetin you gain? grin
I never see him poster.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by ceeceeco: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
I don't have anything to say now until I see him take a selfie with Atiku.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by iamJ(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Jude my real nigga, Greetings Bro. wink
ibori man, I regard you, was expecting your man as VP hahaha
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by yrex01(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Spit on me? Lol, sorry Bro, I think you're mistaking me for your father. grin
well that's what happened (insulting someone fada) wen u have a fada u can't take to pta meetings wen u younger !! If u know u know !!!
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by JasonScoolari: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
yrex01:
well that's what happened (insulting someone fada) wen u have a fada u can't take to pta meetings wen u younger !! If u know u know !!!
Lol, C'mon Bro, you started with the negative remark, I never insulted your father.

No hard feelings Bro. wink
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by ridbell01(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
but it would have make more sense if he has done this for Ojukwu..
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by jeff1607(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
newdawn2017:
In dis raining season? shocked

Raining season or not the ground is still wet, mud or wet sand cakes at the pedals n near the gears, even in a bus wen travelling sitting to an open window, dust will still smear ur face. The helmet has none , the cloth has none look at the neck region.

So he dodged all pot holes and dirt all the way? Fear God na
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by senatordave1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
How can the south easterners love atiku more than the north? Or are they in love with his dollars? Can this evangelist do this riding for the Lord instead? When atiku fails,i foresee massive suicide cases in the east.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by JasonScoolari: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
iamJ:
ibori man, I regard you, was expecting your man as VP hahaha
Lol, your ear. grin

My boss go surprise you. grin I don miss you.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by alohman(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari bye bye.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by FrankFrenzy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ify3:

Those who are Atiku-lated should get ready for their Obi.

Dry
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by yommygift15: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
No one is useless in this country, at least he represent the jobless ones.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by billyG(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is d kind of person,Nnamdi Kanu called EFULEFU!
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by Redhot111(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
.... If Atiku can donate N10million to the victims of that horrific gas explosion at Osisioma in Abia state, then he can do more for this show of love and acceptance from this young man.

For the records, Unlike the greedy lifeless bag of bones, who ignored those zombies that trekked long distance just to wish him well, Atiku is not a tight-fisted man. We need him more than he needs us.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless Otunba Gbenga Daniels
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Uche Secondus
God bless All corpers passing out today.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

I beg help me comot okowa from that list
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by Umorosky17(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
This Ibori has really been of help to you, it's obvious.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by lebete3000: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
.... If Atiku can donate N10million to the victims of that horrific gas explosion at Osisioma in Abia state, then he can do more for this show of love and acceptance from this young man.

For the records, Unlike the greedy lifeless bag of bones, who ignored those zombies that trekked long distance just to wish him well, Atiku is not a tight-fisted man. We need him more than he needs us.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless Otunba Gbenga Daniels
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Uche Secondus
God bless All corpers passing out today.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Na ds last one spoil everything.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by Waspa001: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
U think U r doing me....doing urself
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by Sunofgod(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
419'er...he didn't cycle more than 2km.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is04970:
Because of an uncertain hope of a mere position of the VP, Igbos abandoned Biafra and insulted Bianca.
They now ride bicycle and trek for the same Fulani (as they call it) they love to hate.
Shame!
haha haha precisionfx na true?
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by freddaboh(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
CaaseStudy:
see my guyooo. Dubey don blow like play play... grin grin

Atiku/Obi all the way........

I know the guy wella during our NYSC days in 3 battalion. Na correct Igbo guy.
Well, I wish him well in his new adventure.
Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by GenFunction: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
make person no go crawl come abuja the day them go announce the winner of the election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Agitators Are Foolish – Aregbesola / June 12 Protests In London (Videos) / Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.