Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,422,261 members, 5,434,129 topics. Date: Friday, 21 February 2020 at 08:24 AM

Study In China - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In China (1185 Views)

Nigerian Man Awarded Most Outstanding Student In China / SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA / Sponsored Jigawa Medical Students In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In China by Yitomi: 12:40am On May 04, 2019
Full Scholarship
Bachelor: Tuition fee, Medical Insurance and Monthly Allowance 1400RMB
Master: Tuition fee, Medical Insurance and Monthly Allowance 1700RMB

Partial Scholarship
Masters: Tuition fee
Bachelor: Tuition fee

Bachelor
Environmental and Energy
Chemical engineering
Pharmaceutical science

Masters
Chemical engineering
Biomedical engineering
MBA
Environmental science and engineering
Chemistry
Mechanical engineering
Pharmaceutical science
Civil engineering, hydraulic engineering, Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
Architecture
Urban Planning
Software engineering

Documents Required: International passport, Academic Transcript, Graduate Certificate, Police Character certicate, Study plan, English Proficiency Letter, Medical Report, Recommendation Letter.

If you can provide these documents before May 15, mj.yitomi@gmail.com contact me for the scholarship.
Re: Study In China by effissyman(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2019
Contact for your admissions now as soon as possible..

Admissions out within 7days
Scholarship out in 3 weeks.

You can also contact if you need business visa.
WhatsApp message/call: +8618340315440

Re: Study In China by effissyman(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Admissions still coming in,,,,,you can still call for yours.

SEPTEMBER IN TAKE IN PROGRESS!!!!.

Check my signature for contact

Re: Study In China by effissyman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congrats to one of our students that just got his scholarship..
You can still apply for your admission through us to universities in China.. thanks to as many that trusted us enough to process their admissions

Re: Study In China by effissyman(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2019
New Pharmacy partial scholarship

Jiangxi Province

November 2019 intake.
Taught: English.
Course Duration: 4 years.

- Scholarships Policy:
- Tuition and accommodation ( Double person room ) 11,500CNY

Major available:
Pharmacy.

100% Confirm Admission. Very fast processing
Contact me if interested
Re: Study In China by jiigga: 9:16pm On Feb 14
hello, good day all.. please can anyone enlighten us on the embassy-visa requirements for scholarship students?? and masters program too..

so
MASTER'S PROGRAM.. SCHOLARSHIPS...

Please if we may get the chinese embassy visa requirements on that,, it'll be totally appreciated...
thanks y-all
Re: Study In China by PaschalBen: 5:21am On Feb 15
Hi! I’ve lived in China for 7 years and I also graduated here. Do not make mistake of going to study in China without knowing the school you want to go to. Many Chinese universities are very poor and China has very poor educational standard. Many agents ship Nigerians to China without having a single clue of what goes on in China. Majority of the schools here are not worthy.

Some schools are good while most are very poor. You’ll graduate knowing nothing and you’ll be taught nothing. If you want to go to China, contact someone who studied and lives in China. Make sure the person is telling you the truth. Don’t waste your time asking agents who know nothing.

You can call my line +8613913299174

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Stage In British Chevening Scholarship / Futminna 2007/2008 Admission. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.