Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (19293 Views)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by gentlegenius(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
forgiveness:
Of course! Na sai Buhari! grin
Kai Buhari...
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by Banks2574: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
GSA01:
Someone wasted 5 Billion Naira in one night and you want to entrust Nigeria to him? If you inject 5 billion into any public university in Nigeria and it is judiciously utilized, it will turn the infrastructure there around for good.

That is the amount our moneybag politician called Atiku Abubakar blew away in one night on 1500 individuals(Delegates). That is the mindset of the man who wants to be President...
Mr lifeless spent more than that during 2014 apc presidential primary election mumu.
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by Dinho20(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
forgiveness:
Of course! Na sai Buhari! grin
2019 THINGS

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by higherpower: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Remijuice:

Let Us Find Out!
Share For Buhari
Like For Atiku

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by dust144(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
As you're entitled to your opinion so is your pvc count as one.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by micflo28(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Grayxme:
Obviously he can't. Atiku can't boost of a single thing he did for Nigerians when he was in power rather he established several investments all for personal business so with no doubt, Atiku is out not for the betterment of Nigerians but rather for the betterment of himself. Nigerians should beware
O yea, read about the coming of gsm to Nigeria you are using to type. Atiku initiated and brought it to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by magzey: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
CaaseStudy:
Tony MuMuh - “However, the president will make up for lost votes in other regions like South East and South-South where he has delivered many projects to win,’’ he said.

Why do people like being divorced from reality. Where actually are these "Many" projects in the southeast this crooks keep jubilating about..

If not for the mistakes of 2015, we wont be here debating on lifelessness and failure.

Atiku/Obi 2019
Even ATIKU state Adamawa Buhari will defeat him just wait and see. elite dont vote only the masses and Buhari is a messiah to the Masses ATIKU dollars can only be in the hands of the gullible elite who will laff at ATIKU just like Jonathan in 2015 grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by higherpower: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
This one is my own post

SAVE THIS MY ANALYSIS

BUHARI will win overwhelmingly in

Lagos State

Ogun State

Osun State

Oyo State

Ekiti State

Ondo State

Buhari will win in all

North East and North West States.

Atiku will win in

Benue State

Niger State

Kwara State

Kogi State

Abia State

Enugu State.

The following States will be shared in the average of 60-75% for Buhari and 40-15% for Atiku

Edo
Delta
Akwa Ibom
Rivers State
Cross River
Anambra
Nasarawa
Jos

Buhari will win overwhelmingly in

Ebonyi State,

Imo State with a close margin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by magzey: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Banks2574:
Mr lifeless spent more than that during 2014 apc presidential primary election mumu.
i guess you mean Mr Ebele Jonathan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by WetinConsignMe: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Seconded!
Some are Atikulated
Others are Obiligated

Me? I am with the lifeless fella, Dullardhino from Daura
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by BRASH: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
He will lose some votes in the north, bt will win in SS and SE. is this man ok? Which SS and SE is he talking about? He should have mentioned the land of the waste dominated by slaves who only vote according to the instruction of a their thiefing master. This is how they keep deceiving the dullard.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by magzey: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
higherpower:
This one is my own post

SAVE THIS MY ANALYSIS

BUHARI will win overwhelmingly in

Lagos State

Ogun State

Osun State

Oyo State

Ekiti State

Ondo State

Buhari will win in all

North East and North West States.

Atiku will win in

Benue State

Niger State

Kwara State

Kogi State

Abia State

Enugu State.

The following States will be shared in the average of 60-75% for Buhari and 40-15% for Atiku

Edo
Delta
Akwa Ibom
Rivers State
Cross River
Anambra
Nasarawa
Jos

Buhari will win overwhelmingly in

Ebonyi State,

Imo State with a close margin
ABEG REMOVE NIGER AND KOGI this is not a reach for ATIKU Please we no know am .Sai Babagrin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by agboaustine: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tony mumu may anger of God visit you with killing going on in nigeria, since BUHARI become president of nigeria and i hope you not insane to made statement sha
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by wilcox(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Grayxme:
Obviously he can't. Atiku can't boost of a single thing he did for Nigerians when he was in power rather he established several investments all for personal business so with no doubt, Atiku is out not for the betterment of Nigerians but rather for the betterment of himself. Nigerians should beware
Exactly why Nigerians need him (Atiku) most, no right thinking person will want a nation where he has all his investment situated to fail most especially when that person is the president of the country. Just like Donald Trump who has turned around the economy of America within the shortest possible time, Atiku will surely do same.
Bros you just gave yourself a reason why you and your household should be Atikulated.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by NoBetterNigeria: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
You don't think but you'll will see
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by Num07033711115(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ebullience:
Lagos – A former Minister of Information, Chief Tony Momoh, on Thursday said he was confident President Muhammadu Buhari would win the 2019 presidential election.

Momoh said that the president had done his best as leader to deserve re-election.

He said the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, could not stop Buhari as he (Abubakar) was only popular with the elite and not the masses.

Momoh, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said the Buhari administration had impacted on many ordinary Nigerians, and they would vote him in 2019.

He, however, said Buhari would lose some votes in the North because Atiku is from the region, but that the APC candidate would make up in other regions to be able to win.

“I don’t think Atiku can defeat Buhari. No, he can’t, Buhari has done well in the delivery of his electoral promises and he will get the support of the people.

“Look at the war against insurgency for instance, has he not done well? Is the situation in the North East as it used to be? Of course there is relative security in the region and the people will want to vote for an administration that made that possible.

“Again, the school feeding programme, the conditional cash transfers and the other social programmes of the government, tens of thousands of Nigerians have benefitted. You don’t expect them not to vote Buhari.

“These are the real people that will vote, not the people on Facebook or Twitter. The people who are moving against the president now are the elite, not the people, and the reasons are obvious.

“Yes, Atiku is popular with the elite, but how many are they? So I don’t see him winning, though, he will get votes in the North as he is from that region and he is a Fulani and a Muslim like Buhari.

“However, the president will make up for lost votes in other regions like South East and South-South where he has delivered many projects to win,’’ he said.

The former minister said the achievements of the president’s fight against corruption and the power of incumbency would work in his favour in 2019.

Momoh said it was an illusion for the PDP to believe the selection of former governor, Peter Obi of Anambra as Atiku’s running mate would deliver the region to the party.

He said the Igbos are politically sophisticated and it had never been easy predicting their direction in any election.

Momoh argued that Buhari picked running mates, late Chuba Okadigbo and late Ume Ezeoke on two occasions for elections, but still lost in the South East.

The former minister said the region was open to both candidates in 2019, based on large number of both the APC and PDP members in the area.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/i-dont-think-atiku-can-defeat-buhari-no-he-cant-tony-momoh/

i dnt think buhari can win seriously
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
GSA01:
Someone wasted 5 Billion Naira in one night and you want to entrust Nigeria to him? If you inject 5 billion into any public university in Nigeria and it is judiciously utilized, it will turn the infrastructure there around for good.

That is the amount our moneybag politician called Atiku Abubakar blew away in one night on 1500 individuals(Delegates). That is the mindset of the man who wants to be President...

Pls which site can I get pictures...I need to see how a Presidential candidate wasted such amount of money
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by Yinxies(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
That's what you think. But we know Buhari will not get our votes. At least not mine
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
One man one vote..
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by AnanseK(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
baliyubla:
What you think doesn't matter baba bootlicker. What matters is Nigeria must be Atikulated, whether a select few like you like it or not. And note that rigging will never work in 2019.

Or ATIKULOOTED

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by elias0071: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Remijuice:

Let Us Find Out!
Share For Buhari
Like For Atiku
so una never tired of voting online, that's how u people voting for adeleke and fayose and at end them lose, many we talk here and in time of election they we not go out for vote
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari after feb 2019

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by maestroferdi: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
This misguided element does not like respecting himself...
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by kanubiafra: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Remijuice:

Let Us Find Out! Share For Buhari Like For Atiku
keep turning it around
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by graphiti: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Remijuice:

Let Us Find Out!
Share For Buhari
Like For Atiku

modath:

Likes and shares elections they win not..

cool

Thou art wrong moddie, likes and shares election winneth they........on social media
wink

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by sammirano: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
We know
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by Bashirjaja01(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
WHAT IS ATIKUTITIS ?

ATIKUTITIS can be define as a diseases that is transmitted to greedy human beings through a vector called ATIKU.

Risk factors of the Disease :

1.Being a PDP delegate
2.PDP membership
3.Urge to get rich by any means
4.Blind hatredness of Buhari.
5.Illiteracy
6.Mental retardation

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS

-Mental disorientation towards greediness,
-Lack of contentment, and inability to see truth.
-Forgetfulness of all what is right
-Disloyalty and dessertness of those you are formerly loyal to e.t.c

Brief History of the Disease :

The disease was first discovered in Portharcourt during PDP's presidential primaries.

The disease first affect the PDP delegates after they were bitten by the vector(ATIKU) that transmits the pathogen called ATIKUS to them. They(PDP delegates) are the first host and reservoirs of the pathogen Atikus.

These first Victims of the disease were said to be now transmitting it to their friends and families who they comes in contact with and shares some of the pathogen they harbour with them

HOW TO PREVENT/Treat ATIKUTITIS INFECTION

The ATIKUTITIS INFECTION can be prevented :
1.By avoiding it's risk factors as mentioned above
2. using Atiku vaccine(popularly called Buharilin)
When it has already occured can be treated using BUHARIQUINE injection IV For four years.
It was discovered that the disease can be eradicated by February next year after collective use of PVC to again vote for BUHARI who is currently the only Source of medication and vaccine to such deadly disease.
We pray may God continue to protect Nigerians from all life threatening diseases like HIV, Atikutitis, Ebola and the rest.... Amen
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by MENTORCH(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Grayxme:

Atiku was vice, the one that was president since 2015 what has he done for Nigeria asides probing his rivals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by observanc1: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
slivertongue:
Buhari will hand over to Atiku on 29 may 2019
signed and sealed
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Atiku is chop i chop, let him loot and we his boys will also loot.... buhari de loot alone
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by Aladdin1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
He go be like film for him eyes wey e go happen.him go see am with im eyes but he no go experience am becos he go develop cardiac arrest die after the announcement.
Re: I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh by chuwubuikem(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
are you God keep talking stupid talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Delivers 8th Convocation Lecture At UNIOSUN (photos) / Police To Bar Herdsmen From Entering Kano Without Clearance / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.