Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. (3964 Views)

8 Things That Make Men Respect Women / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Young Men Bathe Themselves With Champagne (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Maybe I've been away from the Naija way of things for a while but...

I remember in naija, young men "pursue" uninterested women until the poor things have to keep insulting him to stop.
This is borderline-rapist behavior (And sometimes even graduates to full rape sef).

A lot of guys don't get that this "pursuit" thing they think they are on can only really begin when BOTH of you already like each other.

Pursuit: "I can't meet up this evening....how about next week?"
NOT pursuit: "Leave me alone! I am not interested!!!"

Pursuit: "Sorry I can't talk right now...perhaps tomorrow evening?"
NOT pursuit: "Look here Mr Man. Don't call my phone again!"

Pursuit: "I'll think about it"..... (How to behave with this one: DO NOT contact her immediately again. Text her 3 days later to inform her that you'll be calling her 2 days later to continue the previous discussion you raised)"
NOT Pursuit: "<some insult>"

You get the gist right fellas?
Even the pursuit thing sef, has a limit. You can only be posted so many times before you abandon the project and move on to other things. It should never be that serious, and most especially, it should never involve insults undecided.

You will not die if you don't get that girl. You give her way too much power with that mentality. You'll also notice that withholding said power is even what will make her start thinking she has missed out and you find the role of pursuer suddenly switch... If she is actually feeling you. All because you had some self-decency.

If you respect yourself, there is no reason to debase yourself when expressing your intentions to a woman you like.
ALWAYS have a mindset of "plenty of fish in the sea"....a mindset of Abundance.
Understand that whenever you convince yourself that "It must be this particular girl or no one else", you are simply lying to yourself.
There are tons of other girls even better than her, some you just haven't met yet in your current stage of life. (And trust me, you will meet tire as you get older.)

If she isn't feeling you, she isn't feeling you. Keep it light, respectful and wish her all the best in her journeys.
IF she IS feeling you, and yet is foolish enough to be sending *NOT pursuit* signals to you, walk away all the same. Your dignity must come first. Don't tolerate or accept that baseline disrespect from the start of your non-existent relationship. Start training these women not to form too much lest they miss out....and thats if she is interested and forming. If he is trully not interested, not every girl is for you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by IamD18: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Trash Trashier Trashiest!!!!

You can never see them preach against "Rape" with free mind. Always wanting to impress women by preaching and putting it like a "Men" thing.

If you wanna preach against "Rape". Preach against it by advising men and women to desist and erase rape mentality.

Not men alone.

1 Like

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
IamD18:

You can never see them preach against "Rape" with free mind. Always wanting to impress women by preaching and putting it like a "Men" thing.

If you wanna preach against "Rape". Preach against it by advising men and women to desist and erase rape mentality.

Not men alone.

You have shown yourself to be one of these educated illiterates who don't read before posting [face-palm].

A deliberate trap anyway so your ilk can be exposing yourselves like that. This way, sensible viewers can instinctively ignore you smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
2buffagain:

I remember in naija, men "pursue" uninterested women until the poor things have to keep insulting him to stop.
This is borderline-rapist behavior (And sometimes even graduates to full rape sef).

A lot of guys don't get that this "pursuit" thing they think they are on can only really begin when BOTH of you already like each other.

Pursuit: "I'll think about it"..... (How to behave with this one: DO NOT contact her immediately again. Text her 3 days later to inform her that you'll be calling her 2 days later to continue the previous discussion you raised)"

Even the pursuit thing sef, has a limit. You can only be posted so many times before you abandon the project and move on to other things. It should never be that serious undecided.

You will not die if you don't get that girl. You give her way too much power with that mentality. You'll also notice that withholding said power is even what will make her start thinking she has missed out and you find the role of pursuer suddenly switch... If she is actually feeling you. All because you had some self-decency.

If you respect yourself, there is no reason to debase yourself when expressing your intentions to a woman you like.
Understand that whenever you convince yourself that "It must be this particular girl or no one else", you are simply lying to yourself.
There are tons of other girls even better than her, some you just haven't met yet in your current stage of life.

If she isn't feeling you, she isn't feeling you. Keep it light, respectful and wish her all the best in her journeys.
IF she IS feeling you, and yet is foolish enough to be sending *NOT pursuit* signals to you, walk away all the same. Your dignity must come first. Don't tolerate or accept that baseline disrespect from the start of your non-existent relationship. Start training these women not to form too much lest they miss out.
2Buff? @ the bolded...conversant with the femme fatale role, what are you on about here? High School girls? tongue

1 Like

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Spreads mat...... sit down..... eats popcorn.... awaiting more comments.... cheesy
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
2Buff? @ the bolded...conversant with the femme fatale role, what are you on about here? High School girls? tongue

LOL just trying to help out these young men to not kill themselves over una O.
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

LOL just trying to help out these young men to not kill themselves over una O.
Naso... you nko?
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Naso... you nko?

I no get issue. I visited Naija recently and I noticed how some young men kept on collecting insult over basic common pussy.
It was painful to watch. This sort of nonsence mostly gets tolerated in Naija.

I'm letting young men know that their dignity comes first before any female.

5 Likes

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by nuggarito: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
I agree with you op, 98% of our guys are just so shameless that they can eat poo cos of a lady, you keep pestering a lady till it gets to a point of begging her. This days you see matured men begging for sex on social media platform and the worst part is these girls are so young.

Dear men, please protect your dignity not all puci is for the naks, some are there to elevate your progress.

5 Likes

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Squirrel01: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ironically this is a wake up call to alert the female folks herein that you resides outside the shores of Nigeria ?is that what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Auladimeji1: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

I remember in naija, young men "pursue" uninterested women until the poor things have to keep insulting him to stop.

Even the pursuit thing sef, has a limit. You can only be posted so many times before you abandon the project and move on to other things. It should never be that serious, and most especially, it should never involve insults undecided.

There are tons of other girls even better than her, some you just haven't met yet in your current stage of life.

IF she IS feeling you, and yet is foolish enough to be sending *NOT pursuit* signals to you, walk away all the same. Your dignity must come first. Don't tolerate or accept that baseline disrespect from the start of your non-existent relationship. Start training these women not to form too much lest they miss out.
Drink as much as you want

1 Like

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

I no get issue. I visited Naija recently and I noticed how some young men kept on collecting insult over basic common pussy.
It was painful to watch. This sort of nonsence mostly gets tolerated in Naija.

I'm letting young men know that their dignity comes first before any female.
so it's now basic common pussy abi? Aren't these young men you mentioned the same on Nairaland forming Voltron? Lmao cheesy ...you dey koba some people oh!
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
so it's now basic common pussy abi? Aren't these young men you mentioned the same on Nairaland forming Voltron? Lmao cheesy ...you dey koba some people oh!

My dear, as long as that pussy doesn't come with money or something else of value attached to it (e.g the owner of said pussy being able to do my taxes), it is basic and common.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

My dear, as long as that pussy doesn't come with money or something else of value attached to it (e.g the owner of said pussy being able to do my taxes), it is basic and common.
undecided so you are one of those men Ini Edo spoke about abi? Na guys like you sef sabi cry on top some good ol' pussy
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by vindisick: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

You re correct. If every guy can understand it this way, the better

2 Likes

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
undecided so you are one of those men Ini Edo spoke about abi? Na guys like you sef sabi cry on top some good ol' pussy

Sorry, I don't really follow celebs. What did ini Edo say about these type of men you speak of?
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

Sorry, I don't really follow celebs. What did ini Edo say about these type of men you speak of?
the type of men that would only want to be with a woman because of money...she alleged it's become common for some 9j men to only want to get involved with women for money...
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
the type of men that would only want to be with a woman because of money...she alleged it's become common for some 9j men to only want to get involved with women for money...

I only get involved with women who are as useful to me as I am to them.
This can be through her resources or her useful productive skills i.e Power Couple tinz, doing my taxes, etc.
If all she brings to the table is her crotch, then she is basic and common...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Nonye1234: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

then stop craving for it
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nonye1234:

then stop craving for it

How about you stop craving teh cawk?
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

I only get involved with women who are as useful to me as I am to them.
This can be through her resources or her useful productive skills i.e Power Couple tinz.
If all she brings to the table is her crotch, then she is basic and common...
in your usefulness as part of a power couple, what do you offer apart from the jamrod? In the case of usefulness and productive skills do you mind enlightening us further on what that entails?

1 Like

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nonye1234:

then stop craving for it
you know that's not gonna happen right? Their lives depend on it...they can cry, beg for it...even sign off their entire bank account in private but on Nairaland they all start acting all buffed and all talking about alpha male....na make one smallie catch them... laughing in pussy language

1 Like

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Eyeness: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

There are tons of other girls even better than her, some you just haven't met yet in your current stage of life. (And trust me, you will meet tire as you get older.)

IF she IS feeling you, and yet is foolish enough to be sending *NOT pursuit* signals to you, walk away all the same. Your dignity must come first. Don't tolerate or accept that baseline disrespect from the start of your non-existent relationship. Start training these women not to form too much lest they miss out....and thats if she is interested and forming. If he is trully not interested, not every girl is for you.
while i whole heartedly support your post, this only works for desperate pick me females, not gurls with game.
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Eyeness: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
IamD18:

Not men alone.
were you raped?
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Eyeness: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
2buffagain:

pucci can never be bssic and common, change your mindset
Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
well some dudes get kicks from chasing ladies that aint interested in them
its jus their thing cheesy
u can imagine a guy buying a car or an iphone to make a lady fall in love with him
at the end of the day when the lady plays him for a maga he then turns around and vents his aggression on an innocent lady who might have real feelings for him
some go dey chase woman wey no send them for 5yrs,6yrs...wasting all their financial resources on d girl
some guys dey try oo cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eyeness:
while i whole heartedly support your post, this only works for desperate pick me females, not gurls with game.

Go and be letting "Girl with game" to be insulting you then.
Everyone has a choice.

I will admit though that not every guy can pull this off.
But you can never go wrong with having more respect for yourself and your time as a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
in your usefulness as part of a power couple, what do you offer apart from the jamrod? In the case of usefulness and productive skills do you mind enlightening us further on what that entails?

A1: This is not a personal interview about 2buffagain.

A2: I mean exactly that. For me, she has to bring resources or proven skills we can use to make/manage more resources. And by this I mean ACTUAL skills with proof of earlier proffessional-grade success, not just those all-talk and no hussle women that end up draining resources even more with one "business" she is always on that has never seen kobo.

1 Like

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eyeness:
pucci can never be bssic and common, change your mindset

Are you really sure I should be the one to "change my mindset"?
To what exactly?

LOL see this thirsty guy trying to recruit for his thirst crew.
Some boys are sooo desperate that they cannot even comprehend the concept of self-respect.

Go preach this your Gospel of Thirst to someone else please.

EDIT: Turns out this one is a female. Makes sense.
You better start improving yourself beyond just pucci that every woman in this world has.
Keep up that way of thinking and you'll be in for a rude awakening when you get a little older.
Even your future husband will tire of you quick if all you bring to the table is what he can easily get from all the younger, fresher, tighter girls pursuing him.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by 2buffagain(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
lefulefu:
well some dudes get kicks from chasing ladies that aint interested in them
its jus their thing cheesy
u can imagine a guy buying a car or an iphone to make a lady fall in love with him
at the end of the day when the lady plays him for a maga he then turns around and vents his aggression on an innocent lady who might have real feelings for him
some go dey chase woman wey no send them for 5yrs,6yrs...wasting all their financial resources on d girl
some guys dey try oo cheesy

Yup. This is the kind of ish I see that puzzles me.
But then again, maybe its just a naija thing!

1 Like

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by COOL10(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2018
2buffagain:

Are you really sure I should be the one to "change my mindset"?
To what exactly?

LOL see this thirsty guy trying to recruit for his thirst crew.
Some boys are sooo desperate that they cannot even comprehend the concept of self-respect.

Go preach this your Gospel of Thirst to someone else please.

You speak the truth brother.

1 Like

Re: Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. by DextrousDavid(m): 1:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Nice Thread bro. If she's not into u simply move ahead. No kee Urself. Ladies Surplus. Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is This About Sex? / My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. / This Why Girls Will Always Hate Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.