Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas (48611 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by wildikeman(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2019
revontuli:

Canadian natives have some terrifying lore like the Wendigo. In the long dark arctic nights, if hunters find no fare and die from the harsh conditions...If any of them commit the act of cannibalism by eating the flesh of their fallen fellow, they turn into Wendigo, a demon in human skin which will terrorize the villages and wreak mayhem. It's scarier than the horror movies.
oh please tell me u are joking... Are u superstitious?
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by wildikeman(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2019
revontuli:

There is no greater demon than mankind.
When did the demons ever gang rape and brutally murder women and children?
When did the demons sacrifice people for money rituals?
When did the demons genocide millions of people in concentration camps?
When did the demons drop nuclear bombs and kill millions of innocents?

No ghost, spirit, demon ever did more harm and damage than the creatures called human.
I am afraid of the demons in human skin more than anything.
oh i get u now... I for say. Have you heard this saying.. (i dont know by whom) Its reads thus..."we don't need any supernatural being to cause havoc and destruction... We can do it on our own thank you"
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by wildikeman(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2019
Ayobami7:
亚冠小组赛全部结束 刚刚从南半球飞回上海的上港队 又将在本周日晚上8点出战中超第七轮的比赛主场对阵天津泰达 回到主场 我们的第12人 一起抵达战场 为我们的球队加油呐喊
wetin concern us and Chinese football na... U dey Shanghai?
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by kjhova(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2019
wildikeman:

Although i agree with virtually all you have said... The Turks are widely active in Middle Eastern activities.

Following the Arab Spring in December 2010, the choices made by the AKP government for supporting certain political opposition groups in the affected countries have led to tensions with some Arab states, such as Turkey's neighbour Syria since the start of the Syrian civil war, and Egypt after the ousting of President Mohamed Morsi.

So this close affiliation because of its part in asian or middle eastern territory and its capital which is in the asian part has made them active players in asian affairs. And not much of Turkey is in Europe... Take a good look at the map.

Everything you have said is not in anyway in dispute with everything I said earlier which I recap:

-Turkey isn't involved in any Asian regional body
-A larger part of the Othoman empire was on mainland Europe
-Turkey was historically and contemporarily European.

Now there is no disputing the fact that Turkey was always active in the middle east and ruled the entire middle east and north Africa for centuries. Britain, France and today, the US have been involved all over Asia too without being regarded as Asian.

Bottom line is that Turkey is a European nation peopled by ancient Turkish peoples.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by wildikeman(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2019
kjhova:

Everything you have said is not in anyway in dispute with everything I said earlier which I recap:

-Turkey isn't involved in any Asian regional body
-A larger part of the Othoman empire was on mainland Europe
-Turkey was historically and contemporarily European.

Now there is no disputing the fact that Turkey was always active in the middle east and ruled the entire middle east and north Africa for centuries. Britain, France and today, the US have been involved all over Asia too without being regarded as Asian.

Bottom line is no that Turkey is a European nation peopled by ancient Turkish peoples.
Thanks i have been schooled
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by suelamar: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nigeria.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by AngelicBeing: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
suelamar:
Nigeria.
Hian, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, wetin Nigeria do you grin

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Mofe72: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Fierce11:
1. Finland...
They are extremely silent beings that really don't care about personal interaction with strangers..
2. Kenya and zimbabwe...
They are too weird and sexual.. Before they use me for Bondage and Dominance and Sado-Masochistic (BDSM) experiment.
3. Albania..
Because i just hate the name

For, that singular reason, i'd choose Finland a hundred times over
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by cooljoe(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigeria.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by AmuRubber(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
King44:
savage, you did not give the guy any hope at all, I no fit laff lol

I swear, no be smol savage o! �

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Claraola: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Ugosample:

I've told you na

400k is just above a thousand bucks

not good enough
like how much can I budget for it ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.