Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas (48604 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by SkinnyNigga: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
pansophist:

And that's the major reason why I left Finland four years ago. It's not just about the introverted people, but also the winter, darkness and geographical isolation. The country is so big that everything is just far away. And to leave the country by air is so damn expensive, and almost no direct flight.

For an average Nigerian, Finland and largely Scandinavian countries will be hell to live permanently.
Finland have always been my dream country... I have a Finn friend on Facebook. but the woman is very stingy and has also refused to show her face to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Saintsquare(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
revontuli:

Chai! I forgot I have tons of frozen okra I gotta cook them!
If you find any middle eastern store they might have it. That's where I found the okra here.
okra no dey Tallinn o
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
skarlett:

India's caste system repulses me, Nigerian guys have made Malaysia a den of drug barons, fraudsters, etc and Turkey is mostly Islamic.

There is caste system everywhere perhaps except the Nordic countries, only Indians don't cover theirs up.
West coast of Turkey is very secular, not really islamic.
No idea about Malaysia but that sounds bad.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
revontuli:

There is caste system everywhere perhaps except the Nordic countries, only Indians don't cover theirs up.
West coast of Turkey is very secular, not really islamic.
No idea about Malaysia but that sounds bad.

Exactly, I don't like that they don't cover theirs up and it's even worse than the osu system in parts of Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by pansophist(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
Finland have always been my dream country... I have a Finn friend on Facebook. but the woman is very stingy and has also refused to show her face to me.

Lol, you de beg am money ni? grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Lhimeet(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
skarlett:
All the war torn countries obviously

All the financially unstable countries like Venezuela

Ratchet African countries like Zimbabwe

Some countries in Asia like Malaysia, Turkey, India etc

Asides all these I'm good
Turkey? Asia? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lhimeet:

Turkey? Asia? shocked

Isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Lhimeet(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
India..

Yemen

Uzbekistan

Oman

A lot of them I can't even mention..

Especially India..
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Lhimeet(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
skarlett:

Isn't it?
No.. It isn't..

Turkey is an Europe continent
smiley
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lhimeet:

No.. It isn't..

Turkey is an Europe continent
smiley

It isn't dear, it's 95% in Asia and 5% in Europe

9 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Lhimeet(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
skarlett:

It isn't dear, it's 95% in Asia and 5% in Europe
But it's under Europe?

Isn't it?
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Dirkcoyt: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2018
Lhimeet:

But it's under Europe?

Isn't it?

It’s erusia same as Russia

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Lhimeet(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

It’s erusia same as Russia
I know this..

But it isn't considered an Asia continent .. Inside European Countries.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Dronedude(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2018
HebronHF:

Go and wash your face because sleep dey your eye

Wash my eyes

Oh now my eye don clear.

AMERICA only

7 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2018
skarlett:

Exactly, I don't like that they don't cover theirs up and it's even worse than the osu system in parts of Igboland.

American caste system is pretty bad, too. 99% die in the caste they are born to or even a lower one. Lucky few get rich and move up.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 12:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Saintsquare:
okra no dey Tallinn o

Next time I go I bring you some joor
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2018
SkinnyNigga:

The whole nation is stingy.
The only people who hide their face on Facebook are mentally disturbed types or people with deformities and an inferiority complex. Normal people put their profile photos.

Also don't beg money from them, you might as well
offer to give ebola or Lassa.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Unlimited22: 12:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Lhimeet:

Turkey? Asia? shocked
It is, just like Israel, but they are affiliated to UEFA.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by ruggedtimi(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2018
Iraq, yemen, saudi arabia, somalia, liberia,congo,albania, afganistan, libya,chad, south sudan

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by IronGalaxy: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:

HIV and AIDS.
They are the highest vessel for that virus..
and Nigeria is second. Your point is useless

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by spaggyy(m): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:
1. Finland...
They are extremely silent beings that really don't care about personal interaction with strangers..
2. Kenya and zimbabwe...
They are too weird and sexual.. Before they use me for Bondage and Dominance and Sado-Masochistic (BDSM) experiment.
3. Albania..
Because i just hate the name

I dont know u, but something in me tells me u are intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Guatemala and Northern Ireland
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Jamestown123: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2018
IronGalaxy:
and Nigeria is second. Your point is useless
Being prove .
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Jamestown123: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2018
Europe as a whole the fear me , maybe except England.No ifaji like US

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Efewestern: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Explorers:

Before Buhari, we had presidents.

Even the ones campaignig have no tangible vision, no difference.

If you really want to serve, you don't need to buy votes or bribe.

Thank you for speaking the truth, most of these online supporters think we are all fools or we have forgotten how these same useless leaders parading themselves as saint looted us dry in the past, if they were that good why didn't they rectify our issue from the onset.

There are some people who shouldn't be talking about the bad state of the nation.

8 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by ednited(f): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2018
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by TissuePaper: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Iran
Pakistan
Afganistan
Uzbekistan

And any country with a st-an at the end grin

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Ugosample(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Pakistan and Myanmar

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Lhimeet:

But it's under Europe?

Isn't it?

5% makes it under Europe Please return your school fees to your parents

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Benekruku(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by BanevsJoker(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2018
olasaad:
Some people will come here now and say Nigeria but unfortunately for them they have never leave this country ever since they were born.
But that is the point. We are here against our will.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.