Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas (48612 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by IchBinBrait(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Unlimited22:
Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Iran.
Strangely, I have an almost unbearable urge to visit North Korea.

North Korea ké... The people there are living in abject poverty... South Korea is better!!
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Fierce11: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Josh44s:

You just gave me a good reason to change my traveling plans from Canada to Finland. I love people who mind their business.
Lol.. Finland is great.. But the ''minding of business'' thing was extreme then.. Even mall attendants were not as exciting as their counterparts here in Nigeria.. Nothing like ''how are you doing'' type of question.. It was too ''robotic'' or rather, too ''professional and direct'' for me.. The bar tenders basically poured ale for me.. Nothing like, ''you seem new here'', ''whatsup''.. Abegi.. They should enjoy their silence..

9 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
masseratti:
Everyone shouting Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, its the same thing with us here in Nigeria so far you are not in Yobe, Borno you are considerably safe, same thing applies to those countries, if you are not in the conflict area you can live a normal life like you are in lagos, Abuja.

Damascus Syria looks fine. The rest of it is post-apocalyptic.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by omoelerin1: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Biafra
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by francisMKD(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Explorers:
Mention the countries you will never consider going to even with free visas, you will rather remain in Nigeria.

NIGERIA....
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by trevorhorace(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Ghana. I hear your shirt gets stained mere looking at them.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by BHigher(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2018
olasaad:
Some people will come here now and say Nigeria but unfortunately for them they have never leave this country ever since they were born.

Left. Not leave

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by kpompey: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
vingeophysicist:
The saudi Arabia that the crown prince just ordered the killing of Jamal a renowned journalist in Saudi consulate on Turkeys soil.All Muslim countries are prone to violence I won't advice my enemy to visit any except UAE.

Uae a congested state with nothing to fight for.Highly dominated by the Indians, Pakistanis and Philippines.Nothing much to fight for , as things are becoming more difficult.Abide by Saudi rule and enjoy the state .You don't speak against the royal house cos they make life very comfortable for their people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Josh44s(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:

Lol.. Finland is great.. But the ''minding of business'' thing was extreme then.. Even mall attendants were not as exciting as their counterparts here in Nigeria.. Nothing like ''how are you doing'' type of question.. It was too ''robotic'' or rather, too ''professional and direct'' for me.. The bar tenders basically poured ale for me.. Nothing like, ''you seem new here'', ''whatsup''.. Abegi.. They should enjoy their silence..

Chai! Just how I like it. I swear I love it when people mind their business and don’t engage me with chitchat eh! Lemme quickly call my agent in Abuja. Change of plan. I must move out of this shithole before next year election.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
South African Kenyan and Ghana plus india

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by masseratti: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

av you being there? At a point Boko Haram wàs recking havoc in Abuja, trust me most people in Syria are loving way better than we on Nigeria.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by fortunechy(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
Staying in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
Uglymugg:
What about the Nigeria's that go there and make it big time? Are you saying they're lucky or hard-working? There's so much disinformation in this thread.

People coming from outside are not born and raised in that caste system so they can choose where to live at the very least.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Fierce11: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
Josh44s:

Chai! Just how I like it. I swear I love it when people mind their business and don’t engage me with chitchat eh! Lemme quickly call my agent in Abuja. Change of plan. I must move out of this shithole before next year election.
hahahaha.. You are going nowhere until after that election!.. You must atiku-late obi-diently before exiting o.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Fierce11: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

you are right.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by herolamy1: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2018
pansophist:

And that's the major reason why I left Finland four years ago. It's not just about the introverted people, but also the winter, darkness and geographical isolation. The country is so big that everything is just far away. And to leave the country by air is so damn expensive, and almost no direct flight.

For an average Nigerian, Finland and largely Scandinavian countries will be hell to live permanently.

I love being alone...... I wish I can just find my way there! Update me if there’s a way of getting their visa

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by IchBinBrait(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Unlimited22:

My brother, no be everybody wey Wan go America.

I no wan go America.... I still dey tell my Papa. Dem dey look me with surprise. Its just that one good thing abt the country is the official English language.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Josh44s(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:

hahahaha.. You are going nowhere until after that election!.. You must atiku-late obi-diently before exiting o.

Naaaaaa. I already gave up bro. I am leaving with my spouse.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by bossrillboss: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

It's too expensive to eat out, burgers and pizzas are unhealthy and make you fat, everyone cooks at home. I like some of the traditional Finnish food but I learned the recipes and cook everything at home.

I'm never bored, I have so many things to do and not enough time, I like social activity but I have more than enough at club camp events twice a year, book conventions and festivals where I see everyone. Daily interaction -no time for that, I'd rather do it online where I can do other things at the same time.
..guy abeg ao I fit get visa to dat place.thanks
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by robert334: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2018
Explorers:

Finland na country o, if i see free visa na alele o.

Comot there.. Finland wey spoiled my betting ticket two days ago
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Fierce11: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Josh44s:

Naaaaaa. I already gave up bro. I am leaving with my spouse.
Ok o.. God's grace and goodwill bro..
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Fierce11: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2018
robert334:

Comot there.. Finland wey spoiled my betting ticket two days ago cool
lmao.. I was expecting this!
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Lhimeet(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2018
skarlett:

5% makes it under Europe Please return your school fees to your parents
That's why I hate relating with NL folks..

What was the need for that last statement?

Isn't Turkey registered under European continent?

I'm done with this argument

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Josh44s(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:

Ok o.. God's grace and goodwill bro..

Thank you.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Unlimited22:
Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Iran.
Strangely, I have an almost unbearable urge to visit North Korea.

Some Canadian guy, who had travelled to over 100 countries, said Iran had some of the kindest people he had ever met.

Total strangers wouldn't even let him pay his fare, and would pay for him instead.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by IchBinBrait(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Josh44s:

You just gave me a good reason to change my traveling plans from Canada to Finland. I love people who mind their business.

You can tour Fin but just go to Canada bRo. Canadians are so loving.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by SIRTee15: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

That must be 0.1% of the foreigners. Only those who had top notch education and/or serious work experience can get that. Many (less educated) end up working 2-3 jobs for years until they are in decent shape financially.

6 figure isn't that big. System takes it from you by pushing credit and consumerism. In one research survey, only a sma small percentage of 6 figure earners in America could produce 2000 dollars right away. They were buried up to their necks in mortgage and credit debt and had no savings.

Also foreigners and people born in rural towns/ghetties don't have the same opportunities. There are sociological and psychological studies analyzing the dynamics creating the issue.
Poor Americans are stuck in the caste system with little chance to move up, a significant factor is psychological conditioning which I have seen first hand and Thomas Sowell researched and analyzed the aake phenomena in poor black ghettoes.
So if I may ask u...
What is upper middle class income range in the usa...
And how much income exactly do a family nèed to break even...

Btw there are over a million hb1 visa holders in the usa with an average salary of 100 thousand dollars....
1 million doesn't look like 0.1% of foreigners to me.....
And no it has little to do with some top notch university or experience but everything to do with STEM.....

Look here, American economy is in a transitional period with focus of high tech n high end product services.....
U need solid n quality educational background to attain some level of success in that type of economy....
Ever wondered why the most successful Americans right now are 2nd n 3rd generations immigrants- Asians and indians...
Those with basic skills hoping on labour union n govt labour laws to get them fat pay checks will be left behind....
expecting high school diploma to get u ur dream job or studying music in college doesn't cut it anymore...
STEM relates courses is the future and that's what the companies are ready to pay for....

America remain what it is- the land of immense opportunity for those who are ready to do what it takes take to develop themselves irrespective of your background....
No other country offer economic n carrer opportunities on such large scale to either it's people or foreigners..
That's what make America great....

Not some consumerism conditioning or credit card indebtedness.....
That's got to do with financial discipline and prudence....

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Fierce11: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2018
spaggyy:

I dont know u, but something in me tells me u are intelligent
Lol.. Hahaha.. I won't lie or brag.. But you are right! cheesycheesy .. Though, i might sound foolish to the common man at times.. But to the gods, i'm always wise!..

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by IchBinBrait(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2018
I love to socialize and there is a limit to that in most (if not all) arab countries. Mehn... I aint gonna survive there. Too many rules. angry angry

I don't hate my country Nigeria,, infact she is a blessed Nation just dat those ruling us do not care for the wellbeing of the masses. Mehn we are really endowed with natural resources.

Though Canada is a wonderful country, my preference is Germany. Someone should please send me there. cheesy I don't know why I am addicted to the Germans. I fit marry German sef if it is the will of God grin
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Amazingman(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2018
Naija visa free set is an error. No go area
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by JaceBlaze: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

And rape is in their DNA
but they don't rape the ugly hippopotamus from Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.