Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas (48626 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
prof2015:
how do i migrate there

Become a software engineer. Software engineers are in high demand.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:

Lol.. Finland is great.. But the ''minding of business'' thing was extreme then.. Even mall attendants were not as exciting as their counterparts here in Nigeria.. Nothing like ''how are you doing'' type of question.. It was too ''robotic'' or rather, too ''professional and direct'' for me.. The bar tenders basically poured ale for me.. Nothing like, ''you seem new here'', ''whatsup''.. Abegi.. They should enjoy their silence..

They are not a talkative people. Which is great for me, I don't like talking to random strangers. If the salespeople at the mall approach me without me calling them to ask for something, I run a mile. I want to be left alone damnit! The only kind of people whose random approach and talking won't bother me is the tall, blonde blue eyed nordic men. They can tall to me all they want cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
IchBinBrait:
I love to socialize and there is a limit to that in most (if not all) arab countries. Mehn... I aint gonna survive there. Too many rules. angry angry

I don't hate my country Nigeria,, infact she is a blessed Nation just dat those ruling us do not care for the wellbeing of the masses. Mehn we are really endowed with natural resources.

Though Canada is a wonderful country, my preference is Germany. Someone should please send me there. cheesy I don't know why I am addicted to the Germans. I fit marry German sef if it is the will of God grin

I'm addicted to Germans too. They have some super handsome men!
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by pansophist(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
before nko .. well na once I beg am money sha

Then you deserve her stinginess

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Fierce11: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

They are not a talkative people. Which is great for me, I don't like talking to random strangers. If the salespeople at the mall approach me without me calling them to ask for something, I run a mile. I want to be left alone damnit! The only kind of people whose random approach and talking won't bother me is the tall, blonde blue eyed nordic men. They can tall to me all they want cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao.. I see what you are doing.. I wish i could say the same about the females.. But they are mainly too fair and pale-looking and kindof slim.. Some even looked withered!.. Well, blame's on ice and the weather.. Though i crossed path with quite a good number of ''curvy'' and hot finns sha..
Ok.. You've succeeded.. I miss finland.. A little cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

It's too expensive to eat out, burgers and pizzas are unhealthy and make you fat, everyone cooks at home. I like some of the traditional Finnish food but I learned the recipes and cook everything at home.

I'm never bored, I have so many things to do and not enough time, I like social activity but I have more than enough at club camp events twice a year, book conventions and festivals where I see everyone. Daily interaction -no time for that, I'd rather do it online where I can do other things at the same time.
if u are single, i can partner you there, so u can't be bored again and i can give u a baby.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
she said she is obese and don't work. . receives social security. . I guess that's why she refused showing her face...
offer give Ebola or lassa ?? I no understand oo

That's the bottom of the barrel type then. Obesity is rare in Finland.

What I say dey dem prefer Ebola & Lassa to beggars ooo don't beg sha

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by naijajobx: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
dancok:
if u are single, i can partner you there, so u can't be bored again and i can give u a baby.

I'm not single, I hate kids, I'm not bored, I'm very busy and have no time to get bored, last but not least I'm only attracted to blonde and very tall German & Scandinavian men cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by apolonius(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Countries led by tyrants, Islamic extremists and at war.

I studied and lived in the U.K. for 9 years, it wasn’t bad. Outside their shops and access to fine food and wine from all cultures and peoples, I never loved it. Will be there soon for my viva or so.

I live in Canada now, it feels better and a happier place for me. Moved here in April, still early days.

The place I really love is Nigeria, my home. Despite challenges, it’s the best place for me. I am always at peace and happy whenever I am in Naija. The life is easy and the people are beautiful. I can’t wait to be back home permanently in another 3-4 years.

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by SkinnyNigga: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

That's the bottom of the barrel type then. Obesity is rare in Finland.

What I say dey dem prefer Ebola & Lassa to beggars ooo don't beg sha
alright. unfortunately I don't have Ebola to give . lol
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by planetx: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Josh44s:

Chai! Just how I like it. I swear I love it when people mind their business and don’t engage me with chitchat eh! Lemme quickly call my agent in Abuja. Change of plan. I must move out of this shithole before next year election.
Why would you want to go live in such a souless dark depressing place as described by someone who lives there. As a melanated human being you are causing irreversible damage to your system living in such a place, but since it's an oyinbo country it probably doesn't matter what I say.

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by apolonius(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

I'm not single, I hate kids, I'm not bored, I'm very busy and have no time to get bored, last but not least I'm only attracted to blonde and very tall German & Scandinavian men cheesy cheesy

LOL...Nice.

I read your contributions and they made me log in. You are sound and I like your data-centric views. Are you in the academia?

Well done.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by planetx: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
apolonius:
Countries led by tyrants, Islamic extremists and at war.

I studied and lived in the U.K. for 9 years, it wasn’t bad. Outside their shops and access to fine food and wine from all cultures and peoples, I never loved it. Will be there soon for my viva or so.

I live in Canada now, it feels better and a happier place for me. Moved here in April, still early days.

The place I really love is Nigeria, my home. Despite challenges, it’s the best place for me. I am always at peace and happy whenever I am in Naija. The life is easy and the people are beautiful. I can’t wait to be back home permanently in another 3-4 years.
I have a family member who just relocated to Canada with her husband, she was really disappointed and her high expectations was dashed.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by ufuosman(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lessoth
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by apolonius(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
planetx:
I have a family member who just relocated to Canada with her husband, she was really disappointed and her high expectations was dashed. She basically said to get jobs there na real wahala.

Fulfilment and life’s opportunities are relative. For many people in ICT, finance, business analysis and others, it is quite easy to get jobs. For people of the traditional professions, the licensing process and all mean that it takes time to meet the requirements for jobs in the short term. With patience and determination, they make lots of money in the medium and long term. I am a lawyer and still trying to get licensed.

What professions are they in? They do need Canadian work experience on their resumes to get jobs.The only way to get it is by volunteering and internships. The Canadian government invests heavily on these. Tell them to be patient and work the path, it’s not automatic unless they studied here.

I am a very practical person. I can tell you that it’s easier for immigrants to succeed here than anywhere in the world. The jobs people fight for in the U.K., nobody applies for them here. I am happy to chat more on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by ProGSM(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nigeria
Nigeria
Nigeria
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by King44(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

savage, you did not give the guy any hope at all, I no fit laff lol
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by IchBinBrait(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

I'm addicted to Germans too. They have some super handsome men!

hahahaha grin grin
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
olasaad:
Some people will come here now and say Nigeria but unfortunately for them they have never [b]left[b] this country ever since they were born.

you murdered English with "Left" used in the sentence above... travel is the right word to use... please have a dictionary by you next time...
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
olasaad:
Some people will come here now and say Nigeria but unfortunately for them they have never left this country ever since they were born.

you murdered English with "Left" used in the sentence above... travel is the right word to use... please have a dictionary by you next time...
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by King44(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
wrap up, the place I hate most I am not very sure but I just don't like India,most middle eastern countries, countries with dictators as leaders, war zone, unfriendly countries

love Nigeria but the gvt lifeless, boko h useless and Fulani herds men ruthless

if there is any country I would like to visit for business n holidays Canada, if u ask me y? I don't know

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by lawbereau(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Somalia

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Josh44s(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
IchBinBrait:

You can tour Fin but just go to Canada bRo. Canadians are so loving.

And I also heard they have so many demonic spirits, haunted houses and ghosts in Canada. Because of that my wife is skeptical about us relocating there.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by IchBinBrait(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

I hate kids cheesy cheesy

Please tell me you don't mean that!! shocked
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by IchBinBrait(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Josh44s:

And I also heard they have so many demonic spirits, haunted houses and ghosts in Canada. Because of that my wife is skeptical about us relocating there.

Chiiineke...... cheesy cheesy I think it only applies to Canada in the movies.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
All African countries.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
IchBinBrait:

Please tell me you don't mean that!! shocked

I don't really 'hate' kids per se but I don't want the loud, jumping-running annoying ones anywhere near me and I hate the idea of having kids myself so I don't have and won't have any. They are cute in photos where they don't run and scream and break things cheesy Well-behaved quiet kids are ok too.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
apolonius:

LOL...Nice.

I read your contributions and they made me log in. You are sound and I like your data-centric views. Are you in the academia?

Well done.

I'm in software industry, not academia but I have engineering education which is data-centric.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by apolonius(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

I'm in software industry, not academia but I have engineering education which is data-centric.

Great. Well done.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Holysuck(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Cried out!! pls i need help! i cant bear it anymore! am stranded over here. i wil b grateful account name: olumide fadairo isaac acct no: 0276232889

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.