Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? (902 Views)

TECNO Camission Reality Show On Africa Magic (Pictures) / Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes / Notice To All Zee-world, Telemundo And Africa Magic Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by mgtow: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
I ask because anytime I have a (usually) female visitor around, if she puts Telemundo or Zeeworld my body begins to scratch me and I'll insist that she changes it, usually to any of the Africa magic channels as the closest substitutes. This tells me that I at least prefer anything Nollywood to those crappy telenovellas. Lol I just don't like them, my mom and sisters do though.

What about you, which one would you watch at gunpoint?
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by MistadeRegal(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
None are even my choice. I come to visit you, present me a PS4 and we are good to go. Who's sitting and watching characters displaying their compilations of "Action" and "Cut" scenes...
angry
undecided
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by kachi105(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
DBN and CLAPPERBOARD gbam.....
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by mgtow: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
MistadeRegal:
None are even my choice. I come to visit you, present me a PS4 and we are good to go. Who's sitting and watching characters displaying their compilations of "Action" and "Cut" scenes...
angry
undecided

Yes but you know ladies are more likely to tune into one of these channels. PES is bae.

1 Like

Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by mgtow: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
kachi105:
DBN and CLAPPERBOARD gbam.....

Congratulobia
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by spy24(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Supersports
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by mgtow: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
spy24:
Supersports

Supersports? You try
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by ikeno(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2018
none

1 Like

Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by newjosboy: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
MistadeRegal:
angry
undecided

He asked at gun point, which would you watch?

2 Likes

Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by kristalblaze(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
newjosboy:

He asked at gun point, which would you watch?

Just pull the trigger. I no dey watch. Na by force?
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
mgtow:

Yes but you know ladies are more likely to tune into one of these channels. PES is bae.

Manage 444 likes from me bruv.
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by newjosboy: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Just pull the trigger. I no dey watch. Na by force?

Good. That's what you should have said since.
Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2018
mgtow:
I ask because anytime I have a (usually) female visitor around, if she puts Telemundo or Zeeworld my body begins to scratch me and I'll insist that she changes it, usually to any of the Africa magic channels as the closest substitutes. This tells me that I at least prefer anything Nollywood to those crappy telenovellas. Lol I just don't like them, my mom and sisters do though.

What about you, which one would you watch at gunpoint?
Unlike nollywood that has different genres, telemundo or zeeworld is mostly love series. Thanks to multi choice, we now have different genres of movies. Africa magic epic( epic movies), Africa magic ( nollywood soaps and series), Africa magic Urban ( contemporary movies; real life stories), Africa magic showcase ( Love and real life stories). The most watched station is Africa magic epic. Least I forgot they air Africa magic Hausa,Yoruba and Igbo.
Africa magic is more real than telemundo or zeeworld. I rather choose Africa magic than watch telemundo or zeeworld. But please op if you are not comfortable in watching those telenovela station, allow those that are interested to watch. The best you can do is to leave that area

1 Like

Re: Telemundo/zeeworld OR Africa Magic, Which One Would You Watch At Gunpoint? by mgtow: 1:45am On Oct 24, 2018
asuustrike1:

Unlike nollywood that has different genres, telemundo or zeeworld is mostly love series. Thanks to multi choice, we now have different genres of movies. Africa magic epic( epic movies), Africa magic ( nollywood soaps and series), Africa magic Urban ( contemporary movies; real life stories), Africa magic showcase ( Love and real life stories). The most watched station is Africa magic epic. Least I forgot they air Africa magic Hausa,Yoruba and Igbo.
Africa magic is more real than telemundo or zeeworld. I rather choose Africa magic than watch telemundo or zeeworld. But please op if you are not comfortable in watching those telenovela station, allow those that are interested to watch. The best you can do is to leave that area

Insightful. Thanks for your input. I just can't imagine sitting down to watch those telenovellas lol. And the people that are so into it, dem no dey copy the love part o. They just watch to fulfil their fantasy. In the family house anybody can watch anything, but in my house it's my rules lol. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Didn’t Have Sxx In The House – Khafi Makes Big Revelation (video) / Life Of The Party With TECNO Phantom X At The Week 2 BBN Saturday Night Party / How Can One Make Money With Good Movie Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.