Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Girl Who Thanked God After Disvirgined Changes Facebook User Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Thanked God After Disvirgined Changes Facebook User Name (674 Views)

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Thanked God After Disvirgined Changes Facebook User Name by samoteli(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
As her post read, she was feeling okay and was thankful after she was disvirgined by her boyfriend which she claimed to have enjoyed every moment which she had on bed with him.

After she posted this on her timeline:-
"Thanks God for the guy who dis virgin my virginity today God's blessing him anyway
Now am a woman #Olori virgin ## wicked virginity## "

Various blogs picked the news as it went beyond social media to become a home talk.

The girl has been frustrated as she insisted on deleting the post, but it was late as her post has gone viral over the internet.
This lead to further frustrating as she went further to change her facebook name this afternoon.

Before Her Post She Was Answering "Ajose iyanuoluwa"

Read More:-
https://www.naijaflake.com/2018/10/girl-who-thanked-god-after-disvirgined.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Woman Celebrate After Her Hubby Sidechick Allegedly Got Into An Accident / A Working Class Gentleman Needed In Warri / 8 Qualities Of Real Men That Make Women Lose Their Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.