Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,900 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:38 AM

Fighting For A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fighting For A Guy (2333 Views)

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / No Girl Is Worth Fighting For / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting For A Guy by efuah(f): 10:31am On May 15, 2007
no no no

no guy is worth it.  like someone said, if he loves u, he will always come back to.
fighting will do no good if he doesn't love you.
Re: Fighting For A Guy by anon101(f): 4:20pm On May 15, 2007
i have fought for a guy before o
and i regret it till today
Re: Fighting For A Guy by luxoire(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2007
hahahah i have never fought with any body in my life (well apart from wrestling with my little sister-when we were kids) and i am not about to start, and certainly not for a guy.

If a guy cheats or is cheating and i know the babe, i will tell her that she's messing with my man, and walk away, afetr all he is the one that has the power to choose over us,

infact i will deal with the guy, and given that i dont use physical strength on ppl, my tongue IS very hurtful when i am hurt, not provocative or insultive, just hurtful, but then again i suppose truth hurts!, so d guy will benefit from my words not teh girl.

i wont fight with her, VERBAL MATCH OR PHYSICAL MATCH, she aint worth it, shes just another gurl trying to climb up in the world via another babe's man, and sometimes these girls dont even know he got a gf
Re: Fighting For A Guy by pannyman(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2007
I have asked many girls this same question and not one has ever said she would condescend to that level. Not one! Yet from time to time it happens. No woman likes to sit back and watch her man being snatched by another woman.

Her friends would even encourage her by saying "if I were the one, ". grin Else she could just lose control on sighting her guy with the snatcher and do what she always swore she could never do. All these women here saying "naaaah" don't know what they are saying.

They should just face the temptation first of catching their sweetheart in a hot embrace with another woman and see whether they will not lose their sanity.
Re: Fighting For A Guy by samsilo(m): 12:36am On May 16, 2007
There is some thing called crime of passion.
Thats like when some one walks into a room and finds their partner naked with another person and attacks them with a weapon. This attacker may have never had a violent history,if you think about it like this you will see that these things can happen without being reasonable.
All the answers here are by people in a reasonable state of mind.
Re: Fighting For A Guy by hotchic1(f): 7:22pm On May 17, 2007
thats not a very good thing to do.
Re: Fighting For A Guy by omogenaija(f): 6:18pm On May 20, 2007
depends on who the guy is cool
Re: Fighting For A Guy by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
wot 4,cant fight 4 a guy cos wot is mine will be mine with or without fighting,if he comes bak 2 u he was mine ,if he never did ,he was never mine.i'll just live my life like its no mans business.all d time n energy i should be using 2 fight will be diverted in having fun 2 d fullest.i'll go 2 d cinemas,beach n club,with dat i would av taken my mind completly of infidelity talkless of fighting,besides how many women or men have won their partners back by physical combat.it's not worth it its demeaning n undignifying.wot example or excuse do u want 2 give 2 ur kids or younger ones 4 fighting whether d guy is president of america or a dirty beggar dont give a f&*%k
Re: Fighting For A Guy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
joyblinks:
Nairaland babes,

Can you fight or quarrel because of a guy?
how are u doing ma'm? happy u ar still active on nairaland, despite u registered 2006,i had to follow u cos of ds,pls quote me bk wen u come online
Re: Fighting For A Guy by joyblinks(f): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2018
aro1:
how are u doing ma'm? happy u ar still active on nairaland, despite u registered 2006,i had to follow u cos of ds,pls quote me bk wen u come online

Hiii... am stil here jaire. Trying to get the little info I can get here

Thanks for noticing btw.
Re: Fighting For A Guy by joyblinks(f): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2018
Seun:
Even if a particular guy is worth it (he might be a billionaire) fighting a rival won't cause him to love you. wink

Seun. Where have u been? Will really be nice to see u comment on some topics sometimes. cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not: / Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? / Seriously Considering Remaining Single All My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.