Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) (4352 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by Andyblaze: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Help me becurse this is braking my hat now. My best friend girl cheating on him with another guy and I cut them red handed and I tell her she has to give me my own share too so I don't tell my best friend. Is not good like that?
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
undecidedare u normal at all

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by ireke(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Smarty98:
undecidedare u normal at all

Bros, you're wicked o. Person write English like that you still dey ask whether he normal?

Dem no need to tell person say this one don pass small thing.

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:54am On Oct 19, 2018
wetin u use cut dem knife or cutlass?
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Braking your heart,? You better apply break fluid
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:45am On Oct 19, 2018
Wey d pics?

Weed at work
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by ayusco85(m): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Andyblaze:
Help me becurse this is braking my hat now. My best friend girl cheating on him with another guy and I cut them red handed and I tell her she has to give me my own share too so I don't tell my best friend. Is not good like that?

What you need is brighter grammar. And pls u need to repeat secondary school

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by kinzation(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2018
ayusco85:

What you need is brighter grammar. And pls u need to repeat secondary school
P PURE SAVAGE
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by ayusco85(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2018
kinzation:
P PURE SAVAGE

The truth is bitter
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by hadjipapiey(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2018
A rare breed of a retard you are! shocked

Eh eheh.. Egbami!

Slowpoke n ritard na d same
Y u dey change am for me! sad
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by jotupit: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2018
aye leee ooo smiley wink cheesy

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by sirjentul05(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Attention seeking is okay but too much of it is chronic disease

#Mr Jentul#
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by vanceazer: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Earn up to 5000Naira daily by playing instresting word games on kymoplay click the link below to continue and don`t forget to use my ref code:KMP488 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kymoplay.kymoplayApp
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by MotiDeezy: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Andyblaze:

Will you shut up!!

Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by jennyurch(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Im more concerned about what u cut them with??
Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by Smily202(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Andyblaze. U must collect ur own share then tell me make share collect my own share of the sharing. grin grin grin

Re: My Best Friend Girlfriend Did This And I Reacted This Way (18+ PICS) by Mcdreamy15: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
A rare breed of a retard you are! shocked

Eh eheh.. Egbami!

Slowpoke n ritard na d same
Y u dey change am for me! sad

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) / SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste / Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman Twerks Up A Storm (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.