Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (35551 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by AleksAndria: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Those of you searching for the backside should make use of this..cos i just found it...you have to zoom in.

2 Likes

Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by ComeAndobo: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Reminds me of concave lens in science class.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by princegabie(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin Ain't seeing the backside now
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by pastie(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
SingleWahala:
angry.... I can't see the Backside ! Abi the Nyash don enter recession ......... grin grin grin

This ya own, na double wahala?
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by israelmao(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
We're still doing Google search on the backside.Congrats.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by paix(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
I believe he was just checking to confirm if she had a flat tyre, cos he is used to tubeless tyres.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by cooldipo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
E go soon tire you now
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by habsydiamond(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
See as the yansh dry like ogbese river for ondo during dry season period. Good luck to them thou
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
The guy dressed like a particular big bros in the 90s. grin
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by dominion001(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
This back go good for doggy so

Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by doggedfighter(f): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Did this groom prepare for this photoshoot or was he taken unawares? Just asking. Happy married life.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by sleek214(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
this ass flat pass my Samsung LED tv oo
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Still looking for the ass

Queenbelle pls come......
kindly donate some of your goodies this lady is seriously in need of some asset.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Didn't see any thing
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by tokrizy: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
her leg big pass her ass
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by mipmodel(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Wey the backside?
I wonder ooooo flat tire
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by NorthernSerene(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Let me wear my glass to confirm.
Tamarapretty, I wanna share your glass too 'cause I ain't see nothing with my eyes.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by technicallyrich(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
These kind of girls are very active on bed,easy to handle in any desired postion and are not easily tired on bed.
What more,as the years roll by,if the guys sperm is as rich as mine,she will either get curvy or fat.
Finally sex is a thing of the mind,fat girls that are sex addict can also fuk like hell but last last slim girls are the real deal.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Enzothebaker: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Where is the back side
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Krixnimbus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
No back side biko angry
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Luchiana1(f): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Watch in your spare time..Be encouraged.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by eeby1983(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
GistersNG:
This is check before you pay as lady poses her backside for her fiancée to check it properly in pre-wedding photoshoot.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/lady-poses-backside-fiancee-check-properly-pre-wedding-photos

I just waisted my data
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by sexdoll: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Wey the backside?

I taya.

maybe na the same question dey de guy mind naim make am dey check...
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by TGMISKY(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
The man just dey look the skirt wey she wear because even from pisure, the nyash no show.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Stellamariss:
lol where the back dey
Dash her some na.. don't b selfish
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mcy56(f): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Naralanders and bad-mouthing are like 5&6. grin
Read all comments from beginning up to this point and it's only one person that wished them hml. shocked
These confusion of insults you are transmitting upandan will discourage intending couples o. grin
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
kikiwendy:

My thoughts exactly
KikI hope u aren't naked under those sheets?
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by daddio(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
GistersNG:
This is check before you pay as lady poses her backside for her fiancée to check it properly in pre-wedding photoshoot.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/lady-poses-backside-fiancee-check-properly-pre-wedding-photos

No sensible shots anymore.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Wey the backside?
hmmmm, you didn't see very well.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
daddio:

No sensible shots anymore.

get latest news on politics, fashion, music, sports, movies and technology, join our whatsapp group https:///5OhElRDVBmH7ReBYz0wAaD
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
Still looking for the ass

Queenbelle pls come......
kindly donate some of your goodies this lady is seriously in need of some asset.
you are a bad boy.
Re: Fiance Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Hollamie007: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
QueenBelle:
you are a bad boy.

Birds of a feather things abi cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Still Give Him A Chance? / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.