Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna (22183 Views)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Sijo01(f): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
48 years old raping 3 years old daughter! what kindda thing is this. may thunder with full velocity strike you dead angry
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by princegabie(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
SingleWahala:
angry angry angry.... Just castrate the Idiioot angry angry angry
I think your suggestion should be approved

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by eddie7: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please someone kill the bastard before I return to this page...... What evil
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Groovenaija360(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Aboki and child abuse are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by picoba(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Some of them are gay.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Nickymezor(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
What a beast of a father angry
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by snipesdam(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
I do not understand the part of excess sperm storage?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Kingstanding: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Uche308:
Y will they allow a 3yr old to stay with the father at first, am sure he has not finish taking care of himself talk more of the child, now this is the result... Useless aboki
. What are you saying? Can't your 3 year old daughter stay with you? Am very sure you can do more than what this nan did to her daughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Vejin(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jesu!!! I jus lost appetite..... what on earth does a 3year old know to pass through this shit?
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Olodo24: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
an Aboki at it again
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jesu!!!!!

Anybody that bears the name mallam from now on shall be a suspect.

This man deserves to be killed instantly if you agree hit the like button

This man deserves a jail term, if you agree hit the share button
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by babeosisi: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is this a true story?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by cooldipo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Insanity!
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by brainhgeek(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
kill him before he gets a chance to repent
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by babeosisi: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
snipesdam:
I do not understand the part of excess sperm storage?

That makes the story false.
Excess sperm storage indeed
Anything to sell a story

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by greatman247(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
bloody he goat, idiot angry
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bloggers, hmn.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
babeosisi:

Anything to sell a story
I thought I was the only one who thinks otherwise.
At least he should make it look real.
3 yrs old and sperm swelling in the stomach.

And people actually believed the story

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
pocohantas:
sad one...That man is very wicked.
How does one do this to a child? He has ruined her life before it starts.

Jahwinaboy, these are the kinda things you people do right? cry cry Where is delugajackson, generalization officer.
I don't ever see you doing what you know how to do best on threads like this.
I swear I can never do that. I was trying to b funny nothing serious plz. Will make u my vp
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by babeosisi: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
sassysure:

I thought I was the only one who thinks otherwise.
At least he should make it look real.
3 yrs old and sperm swelling in the stomach.

And people actually believed the story

Nigerians are a very gullible bunch generally speaking

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by omoregea: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
i dont know where Hausa men got this belief that sleeping with infants cure HIV.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by sanpipita(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
I don't believe this story
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by paix(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
The community wanted to hide him from public glare because they're all birds of the same feather.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by micflo28(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Prepare his manhood as crispy fried and marinated sausage for Bingo. Dont forget to add extra pepper for piping hot feeling. Thank God is in the suya making clan. grin
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Hykis(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
wat baffles me
most is ..hw the father manhood take enter d girl pussy seff...

Iranu abasha
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by snipesdam(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
babeosisi:

Anything to sell a story

Bloggers eh!
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by seangy4konji: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Break his balls
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Bakasey: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Faulty foundation

[/quote]
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by fvck(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is risky for a daughter to be her mom's "carbon copy".
Maybe the girl looked so much like his late wife for him to have developed such sexual feelings for her.

But sperm is dangerous sha,
No wonder Faliyat keeps saying I should pour it inside her hijab.

Your sense is faulty
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Adewale1603(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Most sickening story i've ever heard
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by Tonyberries30(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
My judgement!!!

This man deserves to be shot 2 ballistic missiles at a close range.....

If paraventure any of his flesh is found after this process I hereby declare it to be fried and feed it to sharks of the ocean or the Almajiris.....
this is the deserved judgment
Re: Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna by vineyardfarms: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
48yrs ado abdul, a father raping 3yrs old, his own daughter afflicting her with hiv, the world is wicked. Very wicked indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Benue, Murder & Dump His Corpse In A River (Graphic Pics) / N37m Goods Seized In Ogun By Customs From Smugglers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.