Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 (589 Views)

Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention / Paul Usoro Elected As New NBA President / Omoyele Sowore: 'Minimum Wage Will Be N100,000 If Elected As President' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by Eddykul(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
The 2019 Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate for the 2019 Presidential Election says he is interested in the creation of jobs, and also that is what he does best.

He continued by saying this ahead of the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) release of labour statistics, expected Thursday, October 18 and Monday, November 6, 2018.

“The best way to fight crime is to provide a way to create wealth because poverty can lead to crime,” Atiku said today.

“If you vote me as your President in the 2019 Presidential election, I will build the security forces to fight terrorism and crime and also, I will do what I do best – Creation of more job opportunities.”

“Nigeria’s job creation report for Q1 and Q2 2018 was initially billed to be released on October 10, while labour force statistics for Q4 2017 and Q1 2018 is expected on October 18, according to the NBS data release calendar.

https://waparz.com/atiku-abubakar-promise-create-jobs-elected-president-2019/6309/

Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by googlepikins: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2018

Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by richidinho(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigerians are lucky to have you sir

Wike is Mr. Project

Udom emmanuel is Mr. Industries

Atiku is Mr. Job

Rochas is Mr. Statue

someone just said Buhari is mr borrow-borrow

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by tundeontop: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
*My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari*

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari

https://facesinternationalmagazine.org.ng/?p=79057
Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by hucienda: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
God willing, you will become president and unleash the country's economic potentials as Trump is currently doing in the USA.

Bonne chance.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by SarkinYarki: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari is a dead end road with nothing to offer , it's either you stay at the dead end or change road to Road Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by Ziggylady(f): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Atiku Abubakar you have already started creating the jobs already so my vote gies to you...You were not my preferred choice but compared to buhari and his homosexual 150 cows who some knuckle-heads are hell bent on foistering on this nation,

My family and are OBIdiently ATIKUlating...no shaking.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by Aufbauh(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Atiku can only scam the gullible with his empty promises.
He is only interested in enriching himself and other elites to the detriment of the common man.
He will come create a bigger gap between the rich and the poor, the phenomenon Buhari is trying to undo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by kodded(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
Aufbauh:
Atiku can only scam the gullible with his empty promises.
He is only interested in enriching himself and other elites to the detriment of the common man.
He will come create a bigger gap between the rich and the poor, the phenomenon Buhari is trying to undo.
[/s]

trash as usual undecided undecided undecided

Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by phexx: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
I believe u sir since u did it in your private business u can do it as a President.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by Aufbauh(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

trash as usual undecided undecided undecided

Stupidity is when you shout biafra biafra or death for three and half years, and suddenly found another Fulani with dollar and start Atikulating. SMH!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by slimfit1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
All the journalist in Nigeria need serious help. None of them have asked the serious question what are you going to do about corruption .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Promise To Create More Jobs If Elected As President 2019 by kodded(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Aufbauh:

Stupidity is when you shout biafra biafra or death for three and half years, and suddenly found another Fulani with dollar and start Atikulating. SMH!

foolishness is when you think that anyone against Buhari is from a particular region undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Reno, APC Now Resembles Oshiomhole’s Physical Appearance / Kaduna Violent Communities To Pay Damaged Levies – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.