Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,517 members, 7,801,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) (6893 Views)

International Organization For Migration (IOM) Job Recruitment (11 Openings) / AG Leventis PLC Fresh Recruitment (11 Positions) / Apply For Michael Stevens Consulting Fresh Job Recruitment (11 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by JobUpdatesL: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Care International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Safety & Security Officer

Click Here To View Details

2.) GBV Assistant Officer

SLOT: 2 Openings

3.) Psychosocial Assistant Officer

4.) Data Clerk Agent

5.) Case Worker

6.) Project Manager (ECHO)

[url=]Click Here To View Details[/url]

Application Closing Date
24th October, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV's as a single document indicating clearly in the subject line of the email the position being applied for and the location (in Caps) to: ngahr@care.org

Note

Save your Application and CV with your name before attaching it
CARE strongly encourage women to apply
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CARE considers all applicants on the basis of merit without prejudice to race, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, color, national origin, marital status, or veteran status.
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Please note that CARE will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.

NOTE- Read Details Of The Job and Apply Only If You're Qualified
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by Dickson25(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yobe and Borno again

Maybe I will just apply then work for one month collect salary then resign lol

FTC

4 Likes

Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by filleSouriante(f): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin Borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by maryjan8(f): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nice one
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by akanbiaa(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Only one question what happened to those previously holding the positions and are they still alive.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by akanbiaa(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dickson25:
Yobe and Borno again

Maybe I will just apply then work for one month collect salary then resign lol

FTC
Boko Haram just need a moment to strike so 1 month is sufficient time for them to roast, fry and dry you for keeps. grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by Dollabiz: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by Chiccly(f): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Whatever happened to the same positions other areas...
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
akanbiaa:
Only one question what happened to those previously holding the positions and are they still alive.
kidnapped by boko haram! You hear how they killed aid workers abi u no dey hear lolzz
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by centurionpapa(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Is BH still a serious problem in north east.
I'm qualify for this job.
Seriously thinking of applying
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by sexiestharam(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
centurionpapa:
The two aide workers killed within two weeks were based where? Apply at your own discretion.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by Ayowumie(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Many of the people that comment on Nairaland job section are still 'minors' without career path. They are still too young to understand opportunities when they see them. Why would a Doctor complain of seeing patients? He can't because it is his job to provide medication and cure.

If you are an aid worker (or you aspire to be one), what is the big deal when you see openings in Borno or Yobe? These are the places donors are currently interested in hence the job openings you see daily. Someone in the comment section said
Chiccly:

Whatever happened to the same positions other areas...
What ever happens to Dangote having refinery in Lagos? The positions in Yobe and Borno are because those are the places where the positions are required.

Not all job openings are meant for everybody. That you are not interested should not make you discourage people who are.

sexiestharam:

The two aide workers killed within two weeks were based where? Apply at your own discretion.
They were in Rann. It would surprise you to know that these positions are very very competitive.

centurionpapa:

Yes, BH is still a problem. But not much of a threat to aid worker as the Media portrays it. There are still some places that are not safe to go and all NGOs take pre-cautionary measures.
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by ITCareerINxtGen: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
How will U end the year? Broke? Self-assured? Rich? U have the power to determine it. Stop waiting. Take SURE STEPS! Not wishful thinking. Life offers U so many doors, it is up to U to choose which to open & which one to close. Remember time is not your friend! A service business puts money in your pocket, like this one. Click Here:

[http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/] Get It NoW!
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by odutolasodiq(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ayowumie:
Many of the people that comment on Nairaland job section are still 'minors' without career path. They are still too young to understand opportunities when they see them. Why would a Doctor complain of seeing patients? He can't because it is his job to provide medication and cure.

If you are an aid worker (or you aspire to be one), what is the big deal when you see openings in Borno or Yobe? These are the places donors are currently interested in hence the job openings you see daily. Someone in the comment section said
What ever happens to Dangote having refinery in Lagos? The positions in Yobe and Borno are because those are the places where the positions are required.

Not all job openings are meant for everybody. That you are not interested should not make you discourage people who are.

They were in Rann. It would surprise you to know that these positions are very very competitive.

Yes, BH is still a problem. But not much of a threat to aid worker as the Media portrays it. There are still some places that are not safe to go and all NGOs take pre-cautionary measures.
You made my day with all your response to each comment. Sincerely, people don't understand how this NGO thing works, the fact that most of their job offer is based in the North doesn't mean you are signing a death warrant when you accept it. I know of many applicants (me inclusive) who would jump at the opportunity to volunteer for these NGOs based in the North East, let alone full job offer. Most of the so called jobs in the West here are nothing compared with NGO jobs in the North. Exposure to international work ethics, on the job training with globally recognised certification among other benefits.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by Oyerinde16(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
odutolasodiq:
You made my day with all your response to each comment. Sincerely, people don't understand how this NGO thing works, the fact that most of their job offer is based in the North doesn't mean you are signing a death warrant when you accept it. I know of many applicants (me inclusive) who would jump at the opportunity to volunteer for these NGOs based in the North East, let alone full job offer. Most of the so called jobs in the West here are nothing compared with NGO jobs in the North. Exposure to international work ethics, on the job training with globally recognised certification among other benefits.
My brother don't let's deceive our self, unless u are as ready for a job with high security risk, don't bithrr going there, the federal government had not being able to provide adequate security there for its personnel's talk if aid workers, most NGOS in abuja warn u and ask if u are ready though they will provide precautionary security measures yet its still security risk. don't paint it as save as walking relaxed by 10pm in abuja or other relatively safe places, I will apply but let people know what they are going into.
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by akanbiaa(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Frederick7:
kidnapped by boko haram! You hear how they killed aid workers abi u no dey hear lolzz
The employers no come get loved ones that need job ni?
Re: Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) by odutolasodiq(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oyerinde16:

My brother don't let's deceive our self, unless u are as ready for a job with high security risk, don't bithrr going there, the federal government had not being able to provide adequate security there for its personnel's talk if aid workers, most NGOS in abuja warn u and ask if u are ready though they will provide precautionary security measures yet its still security risk. don't paint it as save as walking relaxed by 10pm in abuja or other relatively safe places, I will apply but let people know what they are going into.
read through again, I never said there are no security threats in the North East but it's not as bad as the media paint it.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Frontline Internship Sept 2016 / Healthplus Limited Internship & Experienced Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / N-power 2017: Application is Now Open For Graduates & Non-graduate - See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.